The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 1st, 2016

AuthorMessage
Lasher67
Lasher67
Posted on 02 November 16 at 11:28
Is Evolve worth it? More to the point, is the Ultimate Edition worth the extra coin?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 November 16 at 11:57, Edited on 02 November 16 at 11:57 by
super deluxe edition? what are we in japan? or when has capcom started naming game editions for everyone?

Conan was the first game that I saw nudity in, with those stupid maidens you have to rescue "Ohh, my clothes???!!"

lame
Scrapcan
Scrapcan
Posted on 02 November 16 at 13:06
Getting de Blob 2 and Ugly Americans
Gimme the loot
Trikke den 1e
Trikke den 1e
Posted on 02 November 16 at 14:51
That's it? Those are the ones 'on sale'?

*Yawn*
dipsy de 1e
dipsy de 1e
Posted on 02 November 16 at 15:01
Has anyone played Super Dungeons Bros? Is it any good?
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 02 November 16 at 15:47
NegativeCreep08 said:
aka Kryptonian said:
I want to pick up The Handsome Collection but I'm seeing the disc for only $4 more.Bytyqi said:
A few good titles. Will be picking up Conan for sure.
I wasn't expecting great things from Conan when I played it but was pleasantly surprised by it. It's nothing great but certainly worth the price listed here as far as I'm concerned.
I hated Conan - the first level is fun but those shield guys who block and counter every single move were utterly infuriating, and it has one of the worst final bosses I've ever encountered. Wonder how many people picking up Evolve will realise they've stopped supporting it as well?
I don't remember having many issues with the regular enemies but you're 100% correct about the final boss. That guy was a major pain in the ass.
Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
Trikke den 1e
Trikke den 1e
Posted on 02 November 16 at 16:16
dipsy de 1e said:
Has anyone played Super Dungeons Bros? Is it any good?
I did... and I quit after 5 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, the game looks good imo. Did search a few youtube vids with gameplay.
But I'd rather wait for a decent walkthrough to show up, because I think several playthroughs might be needed (and perhaps missables?)

It's free. Go get it!
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 02 November 16 at 18:11
XPhiles in IA said:
Conan was the first game that I saw nudity in, with those stupid maidens you have to rescue "Ohh, my clothes???!!"

lame
do not listen to this confused person. The maidens are what make Conan great. That and the fact health powerups are purple drank.
WickedDeath
WickedDeath
Posted on 02 November 16 at 18:30
another week of piss poor game sales.......
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 03 November 16 at 00:05, Edited on 03 November 16 at 00:05 by HolyHalfDead
Spiderman Noire said:
Here are some additional sales:

Port Royale 3 DLC is on sale for 2.99 each
Tropico 5 DLC is down to 9.99
Omerta Japanese Incentive is on sale for 4.99

I check www.xboxstoreparser.com for the most recent deals
There has been an unusally large number of Xbox 360 price drops recently. I maintain a list of them at HolyHalfDead's blog post - Recent Price Drops (Updated 1st November 2016)

Alien Spidy 50% drop
Anna - Extended Edition 33% drop
Barbie and her Sisters Puppy Rescue 25% drop
Blood Knights 33% drop
Bound by Flame 33% drop
Dark 43% drop
DarkStar One: Broken Alliance 33% drop
Dollar Dash 50% drop
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (Xbox 360) 25% drop
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Xbox 360) Episode 1: The Order Of The Stone $4.99 FREE
- Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8) 14% drop
- Adventure Pass (Additional Episodes 6-8) 33% drop
Monster High New Ghoul In School 25% drop
Omerta: City of Gangsters 43% drop
- The Japanese Incentive for Omerta: City of Gangsters 50% drop (has achievements)
- The Arms Industry 40% drop
- The Bulgarian Colossus 33% drop
- The Con Artist 40% drop
- Damsel in Distress 40% drop
Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants 33% drop
- Harbour Master for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants 40% drop (has achievements)
- Dawn of Pirates for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants 40% drop (has achievements)
- New Adventures for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants 40% drop (has achievements)
Tropico 3 33% drop
Tropico 4 67% drop
- Apocalypse 60% drop
- Bonus Pack 60% drop
- Junta 60% drop
- Megalopolis 60% drop
- Pirate Heaven 60% drop
- Propaganda! 60% drop
- Plantador 60% drop
- Vigilante 60% drop
- Voodoo 60% drop
Tropico 5 (Xbox 360) 43% drop
- Espionage for Tropico 5 (Xbox 360) 50% drop (has achievements)
- Waterborne for Tropico 5 (Xbox 360) 50% drop (has achievements)
- Epic Meltdown 50% drop
- Hostile Takeover 50% drop
- Paradise Lost 50% drop
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 November 16 at 12:33
Archer Spense said:
XPhiles in IA said:

lame
do not listen to this confused person. The maidens are what make Conan great. That and the fact health powerups are purple drank.
confused? well i can definitely see what your intelligence level is. i never said that it was dumb, i just thought what they said was lame
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 03 November 16 at 14:20, Edited on 03 November 16 at 14:20 by Archer Spense
XPhiles in IA said:
Archer Spense said:
XPhiles in IA said:

lame
confused? well i can definitely see what your intelligence level is. i never said that it was dumb, i just thought what they said was lame
yes, confused. and easily offended.

my intelligence is at a level where I'm capable of understanding Conan isn't into men or fat women. This one detail of the game you find lame and stupid and obviously are repulsed by amuses me very much. I think its silly.

But I imagine that won't prevent someone of such superior brain power from insulting my intellect again!
Maesenko
Maesenko
Posted on 03 November 16 at 15:40
UGLY AMERICANS!!! FINALLY!!! That show was a guilty pleasure for me, and always wanted to get the game. Now it's on sale! Definitely picking this up along with the other Arcade titles.

@HolyHalfDead, any idea if those are permanent drops, or temps?
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 03 November 16 at 16:37
Maesenko said:
Any idea if those are permanent drops, or temps?
Permanent. If they were sales I'd list them here.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Maesenko
Maesenko
Posted on 04 November 16 at 17:46
ChewieOnIce said:
Maesenko said:
Any idea if those are permanent drops, or temps?
Permanent. If they were sales I'd list them here.
Ok, I was curious, as there have been times where you've mentioned drops that had uncertain durations.
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN."

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 November 16 at 19:29, Edited on 04 November 16 at 19:34 by
Archer Spense said:
XPhiles in IA said:
Archer Spense said:
XPhiles in IA said:

lame
yes, confused. and easily offended.

my intelligence is at a level where I'm capable of understanding Conan isn't into men or fat women. This one detail of the game you find lame and stupid and obviously are repulsed by amuses me very much. I think its silly.

But I imagine that won't prevent someone of such superior brain power from insulting my intellect again!
not offended, i could care less what you think, i don't think sex belongs in video games, that's all. im sorry my opinion differs from yours, and that you see the need to insult me because you dont agree with me that is why i mentioned your intelligence level. better shut me up, i don't agree with you that means i must be silenced

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 November 16 at 18:04
Raptures Lost said:
Oh come on, will GTA V or NBA 2K16 ever be on sale? This is getting beyond a joke.
What are you talking about GTA V is like always on sale, the joke is you never buy it when it is lol.
50 Shades Of Grey Ain't Got Shit on ME ! ^_^

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 November 16 at 18:06
WickedDeath said:
another week of piss poor game sales.......
Another week of someone complaining ^_^
50 Shades Of Grey Ain't Got Shit on ME ! ^_^
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 06 November 16 at 19:54
Too Kinky For U said:
Raptures Lost said:
Oh come on, will GTA V or NBA 2K16 ever be on sale? This is getting beyond a joke.
What are you talking about GTA V is like always on sale, the joke is you never buy it when it is lol.
I think the joke went over your head laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Gunstar Red
Gunstar Red
Posted on 06 November 16 at 21:55
Bellator MMA requires the Muay Thai DLC for $5.99 to complete. There's an extra arena in it that's needed for one of the achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.