Game Discussion: Mordheim: City of the Damned

Further DLC

• Roose91Roose911,258,735
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 04:28
    For anyone interested in whether the already released content from Steam will be making it's way over to xbox, I have been communicating with a member of staff at Rogue Factor, Guillaume Voghel, who has told me that both "The hired swords and Undead Warband will be coming in the next few weeks!".

Seems like they are committed to supporting this for us console players which is always great.
  • Necromorph11Necromorph111,305,034
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 16:18
    wonder if there will be a season pass at some point to save some money, dlc seem a little pricey
  • Roose91Roose911,258,735
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 23:55
    Necromorph11 said:
    wonder if there will be a season pass at some point to save some money, dlc seem a little pricey
    Not sure for certain but I'm inclined to think there won't be.
  • KilldbyNecropsyKilldbyNecropsy1,122,082
    Posted on 03 November 16 at 01:04
    $10 a pop is such a steep fee for the DLC. This game is going to be 300-400 hours to complete. Ugh. That is if you can survive.
  • Sir ThayneSir Thayne834,899
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 07:16
    Anyone know if the new Warbands have different campaign missions? I am currently working on my 4th Warband and these missions are intolerable after the 2nd run through, nevermind 4+ DLC.

I do rather enjoy killing the Manticore, but running around picking up crap while fighting endless waves is not fun more than once or twice.
  • eohjayeohjay1,952,508
    Posted on 02 February 17 at 13:30, Edited on 02 February 17 at 19:53 by eohjay
    Sir Thayne,

As far as DLC warbands go - I've only tried the Witch Hunters. The campaign missions were the same maps as the previous warbands, but they seem slightly more modified than usual. They also seemed substantially easier. I think the Devs took to heart the complaints about difficulty from the general pool of players and toned it down for the DLC campaigns.

A couple examples (with potential spoilers):

The barracks map has a lot of closed, inaccessible areas and it streamlines the map much more. The whole right building is now closed off - including the second floor and basement.

Merga is no longer invincible until the pillars are destroyed. She only spawns when 4/8 are remaining, and at that point I was doing decent damage to her. Now they only affect your curse chance.

Alluress no longer respawns (but a different, less troublesome, enemy does).

As an aside of sorts - Witch Hunters, Undead and Hired Swords are likely the last of the DLC to be produced for Mordheim. The devs have switched focus over to Necromunda (a game which I hope we see come to the Xbox when it releases).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads