Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Solution comment emails (would be nice change)

• Planned
  • NBA KirklandNBA Kirkland2,070,610
    Posted on 03 November 16 at 17:37
    Emails for new comments on solutions come in with the subject "xxxxxxxx has commented on a Solution you've previously comments on."

It would be nice if the game and achievement were mentioned in the subject just like what is already done for the emails for notification of a new solution. New solution emails come in with the subject, "Solution posted for [achievement name] achievement in [game]."
    @NBAKirkland
  • YoDzYoDz670,867
    Posted on 04 November 16 at 04:57
    i like the idea but how about subscribing to a comment section for a solution. i see how this would be useful but i'd only want this for particular achievements that dont have a lot of info, or if they are glitched or something
  • Posted on 04 November 16 at 09:23
    Great idea!
  • YoDzYoDz670,867
    Posted on 04 November 16 at 23:32
    will this be a subscription option? for example we can click a box in the comments section for a solution to recieve a email/message when more comments are made.
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 07 November 16 at 14:25
    YoDz said:
    will this be a subscription option? for example we can click a box in the comments section for a solution to recieve a email/message when more comments are made.
    Yeah this would be good, sometimes you only hear about fixes in the comments of a solution.
    Posted on 07 November 16 at 17:53
    TrueAchievement said:
    Great idea!
    So, which idea is a great idea? smile
    @NBAKirkland
    Posted on 16 June 17 at 18:23
    I noticed that email notifications for a comment on 'your' solution already do this in the body of the email. Thus this should be an 'easy change' wink
    Example:
    xxx Xxxxxx has just commented on your Solution for the Get To Da Choppa achievement in ScreamRide.
    @NBAKirkland
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 17 at 07:58
    Why aren't solution comments working like forum posts? If I clicked on my threads, I would see all the new ones immediately. Or am I missing something?
  • Posted on 20 September 17 at 23:21
    Yes please
  • Posted on 20 September 17 at 23:23
    Could have a subscription option along with getting an email automatically if you commented previously on a solution.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads