The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 8th, 2016

AuthorMessage
segagamer
399,234 399,234 GamerScore
segagamer
Posted on 09 November 16 at 15:49
Is that final Baila Latino Dancer achievement genuinely bugged or have people really been unable to get 100% in the game yet? There's literally no comments about this game *anywhere*.

I was considering getting it but not if there's unobtainables.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 09 November 16 at 15:52
segagamer said:
Is that final Baila Latino Dancer achievement genuinely bugged or have people really been unable to get 100% in the game yet? There's literally no comments about this game *anywhere*.

I was considering getting it but not if there's unobtainables.
The fact that there's no Rare diamond against it suggests that no one has been able to obtain it across the whole of Xbox Live.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Masterpasje
Masterpasje
Posted on 09 November 16 at 17:21
FroZeNSouL said:
Darksider2 Season pass. What do you get, does it give you access to all of dlc for achievements?
Does it give you the Crucible Pass?
Or should i have with GwG base game?
Does it benefit in anyway, ie game easier because of over powered or upgrades??

I feel ive asked this so many times and noone truely answers it
The season pass is hopelessly worthless and contains a sad blunder of the developers.
You'll get two extra dungeons (not connected to the main game) and the "Maker Armor" set. This set contains equipment that is useful for a short while and quickly becomes obsolete.

The extra dungeons is where the developers messed up with the coding. Though perfectly playable normally and by themselves, it creates problems if your inventory contains too much equipment from both the regular game and the DLC dungeons, and this causes the game to crash at fixed points in the dungeons.
The reason is that the developers forgot to alter the coding to allow more different items after the DLC was created. They admitted this mistake but never ended up fixing it.
You should be safe if you empty your inventory before picking up anything in the DLC dungeons, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

So no, the season pass is not needed for achievements, does not contain the Crucible pass, only helps you with some equipment that you don't really need anyway, and throws in unplayable extra dungeons as a bonus. Pretty much a waste of money.
FroZeNSouL
FroZeNSouL
Posted on 10 November 16 at 02:51
Ah Thankyou sensai Masterpasje.
Is there anything recommended?
Ive seen some posts while back saying needed Crucible pass, some saying you get with GwG, others saying it didnt, and alot saying they were unsure.
I also thought i heard of a DLC having a sword/axe/armor or something that made the hard modes a breeze or was def purchase to make it more accessible (hence questions for season pass) but maybe mistaken.
If can get full ammount of GS from basegame, great!
As
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 10 November 16 at 15:29
For people who played it, is there a big difference between the Devil may cry 4 as fan know it and that one. I still think about it.
Masterpasje
Masterpasje
Posted on 10 November 16 at 20:27
FroZeNSouL said:
Ah Thankyou sensai Masterpasje.
Is there anything recommended?
Ive seen some posts while back saying needed Crucible pass, some saying you get with GwG, others saying it didnt, and alot saying they were unsure.
I also thought i heard of a DLC having a sword/axe/armor or something that made the hard modes a breeze or was def purchase to make it more accessible (hence questions for season pass) but maybe mistaken.
If can get full ammount of GS from basegame, great!
As
I'd like to give you an answer, but I'm not certain either. The Crucible pass is sold separately for $10. It wouldn't make sense to me if this was thrown in for free in the GWG version and yet still have this price tag, but that's just speculation on my part.
Because the gift item achievement is currently unavailable again, you cannot get full GS anyway at the moment (and who knows if it'll ever return?) If that doesn't stop you from wanting the game, you might as well get this discounted GWG version because half of what the Crucible Pass does is unavailable anyway.

As for equipment that allows you to storm through the game, I don't think there are any of those as DLC. Just like with the Maker Armor set, they'll be good for a while and then you outgrow them. You get SO much loot along the way to begin with, and you'll be using it to power up other weapons. Really, you'll find everything you need in the game.
zoidberg1339
zoidberg1339
Posted on 11 November 16 at 01:33
Mark Farley said:
I really want Adam's Venture: Origins but even at 50% off the price tag is expensive.
No kidding. Had my eye on it since launch and this is about the best price I could've hoped for but it's still mighty steep.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.