Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

[UPDATED] Next Metro Game Due Out in 2017

  • Posted on 09 November 16 at 11:46, Edited on 09 November 16 at 14:55 by Large Coffee
    HappyTheDevil said:
    What ending would they use to continue the story from Last Light?
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***


    Mod edit to add spoiler tags
  • Priit3Priit31,250,600
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 11:55
    Awesome clap
  • Strategy OneStrategy One676,543
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 13:05
    Sweet, Metro were fantastic games.
  • Posted on 09 November 16 at 13:19
    The first two are still on my wishlist; I'll get round to it one day laugh But I've heard very good things about the series.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7497,492
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 13:58
    I'm just as excited that the english translation of Metro 2035 finally got an official release date (Dec 10).
  • Posted on 09 November 16 at 15:33
    OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
  • Radiant SynergyRadiant Synergy1,760,122
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 15:33
    Excellent. Love this series.
  • Posted on 09 November 16 at 16:09
    Oh men, this is awesome news. Loved this game series since the first game came out on the 360.
    Ever since the Redux version on the Xbox One I have been hoping for another game. So this is kind of a wish come true.
  • Posted on 09 November 16 at 16:14
    ComboChrist said:
    HappyTheDevil said:
    What ending would they use to continue the story from Last Light?
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***


    Mod edit to add spoiler tags
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 09 November 16 at 17:05
    Strategy One said:
    Sweet, Metro were fantastic games.
    Upvote my solution
    t-t-t-today junior
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 09 November 16 at 17:18
    They confirmed it's not a 2017 release, change this lying article
    No gods or kings,only man.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo348,255
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 17:31
    lnfected Cookie said:
    They confirmed it's not a 2017 release, change this lying article
    This "lying article" reported exactly the information that was provided at the time of writing. The website has since been changed and we will now update to the article to reflect that.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 09 November 16 at 17:33
    KBop a doo said:
    lnfected Cookie said:
    They confirmed it's not a 2017 release, change this lying article
    This "lying article" reported exactly the information that was provided at the time of writing. The website has since been changed and we will now update to the article to reflect that.
    clap
    No gods or kings,only man.
  • Kyotic GBabyKyotic GBaby1,260,600
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 19:37
    Thought LL would be the last. They said LL was 2034 & 2035 but happy there is a 3rd game
    iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
  • Han D MaidenHan D Maiden466,539
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 19:48
    Hell yeah! Love the Metro series and very happy to hear they'll be more to come from this awesome game series!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 09 November 16 at 21:05
    c1w said:
    Strategy One said:
    Sweet, Metro were fantastic games.
    Upvote my solution
    What solution?
    Previously XFALLING DEATHX/xs Nacho sx
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 09 November 16 at 22:20
    Nacho said:
    c1w said:
    Strategy One said:
    Sweet, Metro were fantastic games.
    Upvote my solution
    What solution?
    I guess you're not or have been friends with SO lol.

    He sends out mass PMs begging for up votes
    t-t-t-today junior
  • ElyohElyoh912,388
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 22:25
    dresdenWWII said:
    I'm just as excited that the english translation of Metro 2035 finally got an official release date (Dec 10).
    Really? Cool, was almost getting impatient enough to just go learn Russian instead of waiting laugh
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • DMDiasDMDias288,620
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 22:41, Edited on 09 November 16 at 22:44 by DMDias
    HappyTheDevil said:
    What ending would they use to continue the story from Last Light?
    The Ranger ending for Metro 2033 and the Redemption ending for Last Light since the books (Metro 2033 and 2035) follow these lines.
  • DebrimbaDebrimba730,940
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 01:11
    Coincidentally, I was just about to go buy the DLC for Last Light and then I noticed this story.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.