Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

[UPDATED] Next Metro Game Due Out in 2017

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 November 16 at 01:53, Edited on 10 November 16 at 01:53 by
    Elyoh said:
    dresdenWWII said:
    I'm just as excited that the english translation of Metro 2035 finally got an official release date (Dec 10).
    Really? Cool, was almost getting impatient enough to just go learn Russian instead of waiting laugh
    Yes you can preorder on amazon now!
    t-t-t-today junior
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 November 16 at 06:25
    so its like fallout... without rpg elements or customization or stuff of that sort and its in russia... yeah im good
    50 Shades Of Grey Ain't Got Shit on ME ! ^_^
  • MeszerusMeszerus406,443
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 08:21
    Too Kinky For U said:
    so its like fallout... without rpg elements or customization or stuff of that sort and its in russia... yeah im good
    You're missing out with that kind of mind set. I love both Metro and Fallout, but where Fallout is more involved in RPG elements, but the story, characters and atmosphere in Metro are so much better, I think.

    "So Forza is like Grand Theft Auto without the shooting and walking? Yeah I'm good."
  • F3arIn0culumF3arIn0culum217,435
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 09:57
    This was confirmed by the developer to not be the case, they do not have any plans for a new metro game in 2017.
    Time was your ally, human. But now it has abandoned you...The Forerunners have returned. This tomb is now yours.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo348,681
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 14:48
    SilenceDeMort said:
    This was confirmed by the developer to not be the case, they do not have any plans for a new metro game in 2017.
    Yes, the article does state this smile
  • ssippieessippiee781,702
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 20:11
    Sweet I only bought the other games 3 times so this is gonna be fun :)
    Equip 117 with Weaponized 115
  • BalarushBalarush1,851,765
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 23:28
    The last I heard about it, Last Light wasn't canon to either book nor games.
    There Are No Men Like Me.
  • eNaRGeeNaRGe272,766
    Posted on 11 November 16 at 01:48
    Amazing news, I loved these games, 2 of the best campaigns I've played. Thinking of picking up the 360 versions just so I can play them again. Can't wait!
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,310,908
    Posted on 11 November 16 at 12:05
    iAMxYUNGxGxBABY said:
    Thought LL would be the last. They said LL was 2034 & 2035 but happy there is a 3rd game
    The game had metro2035.com posters all over the walls, so I was expecting this a while ago...the waiting is killing me, but if the 2035 book is finally coming out, I'll be super happy.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 11 November 16 at 18:09
    Meszerus said:
    Too Kinky For U said:
    so its like fallout... without rpg elements or customization or stuff of that sort and its in russia... yeah im good
    You're missing out with that kind of mind set. I love both Metro and Fallout, but where Fallout is more involved in RPG elements, but the story, characters and atmosphere in Metro are so much better, I think.

    "So Forza is like Grand Theft Auto without the shooting and walking? Yeah I'm good."
    to me forza is a racing genre where it entirely revolves around racing and driving, in gta you have missions and side quests, collectibles, and other stuff. so it's not really the same but thanks for trying to sound intelligent :)
    50 Shades Of Grey Ain't Got Shit on ME ! ^_^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.