Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Halo 15th Anniversary Teaser

  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 04:45
    DarkWingSpartan said:
    Show of hands, who else would buy a Halo 3 Anniversary regardless of the achievements?
    Normally, I'd be all over a Halo 3 Anniversary release but after being largely disappointed in the 343 Halo titles, from a pretty good Halo 5 on release that has got progressively worse (especially the servers) to the abomination that was MCC, I have no faith left in 343i as a developer and won't be buying another game they make.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 04:49
    I honestly don't think Halo 3 needs an anniversary edition. Halo 3's graphics have aged fairly well, especially with the MCC giving us the game in full 1080p 60 FPS. But, being a big lover of the Halo franchise, I'd probably break down and buy Halo 3 Anniversary if they did make it.
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator267,156
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 05:42
    I had a blast with the Master Chief Collection and really mean to play it more often. That being said it has mostly negated any need for a Halo 3 10 yr remaster next year (but hey more achievements...)
  • GYS GHOSTGYS GHOST242,928
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 06:44
    Io lo compro
  • TheAaronLadTheAaronLad1,282,855
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 07:43, Edited on 14 November 16 at 09:25 by Yazite
    It was already confirmed this is JUST a celebration of 15 years of Halo and celebrating the community. Nothing more.. Jesus Christ.

    Not to mention which literally happened 2 days ago. https://gyazo.com/e80658abc64d5527d442ee68319ab865

    Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary comment
  • YaziteYazite422,903
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 09:12
    Frankie indeed said that there are no plans for H3A. Then again, he also said H2A was not in the works so...
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 09:21
    Time to Kill in H5 might as well be Call-of-Duty-bad. And Warzone sucks.

    All that said, bring on 6. The MP just needs to change again.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 14 November 16 at 11:24
    I hate Halo and think of it as the most overrated Series ever.

    That being said, it being released 15 years ago makes one feel old lol
  • TitianDanTitianDan938,854
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 12:11
    I didnt think their was any issues now on mcc? Mine seems to be fine online :)
    D Jones
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 12:14
    DarkWingSpartan said:
    Show of hands, who else would buy a Halo 3 Anniversary regardless of the achievements?
    wave
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,393,586
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 14:22
    redface
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 14:27
    TitianDan said:
    I didnt think their was any issues now on mcc? Mine seems to be fine online :)
    Yeah, I don't get this exaggeration over MCC. Yes, the game was not working right at launch. But, at least for me, after about a month, I had no trouble with the game. Matchmaking and campaign co-op all worked just fine for me. Not saying that's an acceptable state to release the game in, but let's not exaggerate by trying to claim the game STILL, two years after it launched, doesn't work. It does work just fine.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo348,657
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 14:49
    Yazite said:
    Frankie indeed said that there are no plans for H3A. Then again, he also said H2A was not in the works so...
    Yep! And that was when everyone stopped listening to anything Frankie said about Halo games that were/were not in the works.

    The Elite Elite said:
    TitianDan said:
    I didnt think their was any issues now on mcc? Mine seems to be fine online :)
    Yeah, I don't get this exaggeration over MCC. Yes, the game was not working right at launch. But, at least for me, after about a month, I had no trouble with the game. Matchmaking and campaign co-op all worked just fine for me. Not saying that's an acceptable state to release the game in, but let's not exaggerate by trying to claim the game STILL, two years after it launched, doesn't work. It does work just fine.
    MCC is definitely not working fine. I would love it if it were working fine. I am part of the lucky (and large) group of gamers who gets all their achievement and medal progress reset on a semi-regular basis. 1,000 double kills later and I'm still trying to unlock:

    Halo: The Master Chief CollectionDouble TroubleThe Double Trouble achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 33 pointsEarn a total of 250 Double Kill medals in matchmade games.


    This month, the tracker says I have 15. Woohoo!

    My campaign medals were also reset.
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 15:31
    Will it be free? If so, I'll buy laugh
  • Gannon94Gannon94467,917
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 16:47
    Halo 3 Anniversary should have been the first, fuck chronological order.
    Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Assassins Creed were the games I bought with my Xbox Elite back in the day and I have remastered editions of 2 of them waiting for me to play...

    Make my trifecta come true... Please!
    Gannon94
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL419,692
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 17:01
    Gannon94 said:
    Halo 3 Anniversary should have been the first, fuck chronological order.
    Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Assassins Creed were the games I bought with my Xbox Elite back in the day and I have remastered editions of 2 of them waiting for me to play...

    Make my trifecta come true... Please!
    Asssassin's Creed 1 doesn't have a remaster though?
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 17:22
    How about a Halo Reach add on much like they did with ODST?
  • matdanmatdan796,144
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 18:11
    The Elite Elite said:
    TitianDan said:
    I didnt think their was any issues now on mcc? Mine seems to be fine online :)
    Yeah, I don't get this exaggeration over MCC. Yes, the game was not working right at launch. But, at least for me, after about a month, I had no trouble with the game. Matchmaking and campaign co-op all worked just fine for me. Not saying that's an acceptable state to release the game in, but let's not exaggerate by trying to claim the game STILL, two years after it launched, doesn't work. It does work just fine.
    This comes across a typically naive response, game worked fine when I played it thus it cannot possibly be broken.

    I have tonnes of game clips of various bugs and issues with the game. Of course that doesn't encompass the freezing and crashing that Halo 3 and Halo 2A suffer from, making them unplayable.

    Nor the broken and dead MP crippled by all the content stripped from it plus poor matchmaking. Not mentioning missing playlists and so forth. Poor mans forge and I can go on.
  • ZacEfren42ZacEfren42230,264
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 18:14
    The emptiness of Halo 5 and MCC still being broken two years post-launch made sure that I won't buy another product from 343.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 14 November 16 at 18:26
    halo 3 was one of the best campaigns ever....hands down
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.