Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Previews This Year's Black Friday Sale

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
254,221
KBop a doo
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:06
A full week of deals

Please click here to read the story: Xbox Previews This Year's Black Friday Sale
SprinkyDink
657,612
SprinkyDink
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:09
Quantity not quality this time. Looking to get as much as I can for as little as I can. Hopefully some fun platformers on sale.
CRZYSPZ
316,163
CRZYSPZ
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:12, Edited on 14 November 16 at 19:13 by CRZYSPZ
Will be picking up Recore for sure, might pick up the Windows 10 copy of QB so I can finally finish it up at school. The cross-save feature is so nice.
Cower Before me
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:19
Might have to pick up recore
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:44
Good deal. Excited to add to my ever growing collection! :D
War...war never changes.
ROBBERT DHT
672,893
ROBBERT DHT
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:44
Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3 already hit the 30 euro mark in several stores, Ultimate edition of Gears of War 4 for 45 euro. Doubt the sales will top those.
Alchemist xPTKx
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:49
I just want season passes.
Been waiting on the tomb raider season pass since its launch
Marcos Aspira
144,710
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:52
Windows 10 deals for sure, hoping to get season pass for Michonne.
ukinspro
979,926
ukinspro
Posted on 14 November 16 at 19:58
You know its going to be an anti climax. Sticking to online retailers myself
JMJimmy
399,885
JMJimmy
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:01
lol - "up to 50% off" does not seem like much of a Black Friday deal... seems rather hohum.
Life, it's funny that way.
NO1KEV
1,217,666
NO1KEV
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:03
Well recore is £19.99 and quanton break is £17.50 on Amazon.co.uk right now and bioshock collection £24.99 on game.co.uk doubt they will beat those prices.
darkmafia99
567,159
darkmafia99
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:04
Have you guys checked out Walmart black friday flyer? Some pretty awesome deals, 27$ BF1,titanfall2, madden, fifa, 35$ gow4, 25 skyrim, DBZ XV2, I wish I lived in the States :( lol
NO1KEV
1,217,666
NO1KEV
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:06
JMJimmy said:
lol - "up to 50% off" does not seem like much of a Black Friday deal... seems rather hohum.
That % will be off microsofts' ridiculous digital rrp prices, so most will prob be cheaper retail. It's easy to offer up to 50% off a game that started at £10-£20 more expensive than a disc in the first place!
AgentZachMorgan
1,011,452
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:16
I just want Far Cry 4's Yeti dlc on 360 to go on sale separately, is that too much to ask?!
This is my comment, there are many like it but this one is mine.
rocking23nf
278,218
rocking23nf
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:19
well amazon.com will have BF1 and Titanfall 2 for 35$, so microfoft will sell them digitally for 50$
DominusTenebrae
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:32, Edited on 14 November 16 at 20:33 by DominusTenebrae
Seeing as Recore physical copy is going to be $15-20 in most places the digital copy better be very competitively priced.
JMJimmy
399,885
JMJimmy
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:41
NO1KEV said:
JMJimmy said:
lol - "up to 50% off" does not seem like much of a Black Friday deal... seems rather hohum.
That % will be off microsofts' ridiculous digital rrp prices, so most will prob be cheaper retail. It's easy to offer up to 50% off a game that started at £10-£20 more expensive than a disc in the first place!
I won't even be buying retail. The Canadian tax + exchange rate + Canadian taxes make prices unrealistic. $80+tax/game starting point is insane and the Black Friday deals in Canada are usually pretty lame. I'm actually expecting prices to go up here since the price point was set when it was CDN$1.20 per US$, now it's CDN$1.35 thanks to Trump's NAFTA threats. That could mean $90-95+tax games coming soon.
Life, it's funny that way.
rocking23nf
278,218
rocking23nf
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:43
DominusTenebrae said:
Seeing as Recore physical copy is going to be $15-20 in most places the digital copy better be very competitively priced.
at best 50% off 49.99, thats the price in the Canadian store anyways. i think 40% off is more likely
rocking23nf
278,218
rocking23nf
Posted on 14 November 16 at 20:44
JMJimmy said:
NO1KEV said:
JMJimmy said:
lol - "up to 50% off" does not seem like much of a Black Friday deal... seems rather hohum.
That % will be off microsofts' ridiculous digital rrp prices, so most will prob be cheaper retail. It's easy to offer up to 50% off a game that started at £10-£20 more expensive than a disc in the first place!
I won't even be buying retail. The Canadian tax + exchange rate + Canadian taxes make prices unrealistic. $80+tax/game starting point is insane and the Black Friday deals in Canada are usually pretty lame. I'm actually expecting prices to go up here since the price point was set when it was CDN$1.20 per US$, now it's CDN$1.35 thanks to Trump's NAFTA threats. That could mean $90-95+tax games coming soon.
it was 1.45 last January when i went Hawaii.
Har Miggido
413,446
Har Miggido
Posted on 14 November 16 at 21:03
Thanks for the story. I have xbox credit and I have been mulling over what to spend it on. Will keep it for the sale. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.