The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 15th, 2016

• Posted on 15 November 16 at 16:47Permalink
    Jesus Christ, the normal price of that Forza DLC bundle is ridiculous.
  • AdmiralMooAdmiralMoo547,218
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 16:52Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Jesus Christ, the normal price of that Forza DLC bundle is ridiculous.
    Even the sale price is still more expensive than the 2 achievement carrying DLC's purchased separately. Whoever is out there buying these crazy overpriced bundles and giving the publishers the idea that this is ok needs to stop it.
  • Rista BRista B444,632
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 16:57Permalink
    Anyone have an opinion on Homefront? Ratings on that game are generally not good but it looked like it might be worth a playthrough.
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • matdanmatdan701,025
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 17:04Permalink
    Rista B said:
    Anyone have an opinion on Homefront? Ratings on that game are generally not good but it looked like it might be worth a playthrough.
    I would say there are far far better games out there.
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 17:05, Edited on 15 November 16 at 17:09 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    Also I just noticed with that Forza Horizon 2 bundle - Going off their website, it should include the pre-order pack, but that isn't listed on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-2-comp... as being included.

Edit: It's in the description but not in the 'in this bundle' section.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,849,607
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 17:25Permalink
    TangerineGamer said:
    DAN NUFC said:
    TangerineGamer said:Yeh and if you get sick of it the guide on TA are great for it fun little game for the price
    Cool, played a sort of flash version I remember years ago and was fun ... until everything broke no matter how much support you put on so a guide will be good

Also thinking about the new UNO but will probably wait for at least a 50% sale on that one
    Uno is by ubisoft so it will prob won't be on sale again for a few years!
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 17:56, Edited on 15 November 16 at 18:11 by Trikke den 1ePermalink
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Fuck you TURN 10, fix your damn games first before putting them on sale!!!!!!! Horizon 2 online components ain't workingangry. And here I was, thinking I could first do Forza 5 before doing Horizon 2 because the game has only been out for 2 fucking years!!!!!!angryfacepalm
    I second that.

Forza 3: no more DLC in store / everything de-listed
    Forza 4: no more fcking unicorn cars
    Forza 5: MP broken / unable to create private match
    Horizon 1: DLC broken / unable to unlock some Club 1000 cheevo's / everything has been de-listed
    Horizon 2: just unlocked very first achievement today / holding my breath by reading this post

If you think about it... Forza 2-5.... always the same boooooooring race tracks, only graphics improvement.
    Where's the hired driver in Forza 5???

Forza 6: Won't buy it!!

I was boosting NFS Undercover and Blur couple of days ago. Servers still up and everything just went fine.
    And how old are these games???

Turn 10... you suck!!
    All you care about is $ale$ ... money, money and ... money!
    Taking care of customer satisfaction?? ... hell nooooo. Why would they care about?

Turn 10... you break it, you fix it. For now, I TURN away from your crap until you TURN around by 180°
  • K0RNMA5T3SK0RNMA5T3S728,501
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 17:57Permalink
    I was hoping that the NASCAR dlc for Forza 6 would be on sale.
    But unfortunately they only discount all the Forza bundles.

Might pick up Brothers for xbox one.
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 18:03Permalink
    How the hell do I buy the Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection if I can't at the microsoft store???
    I PLAY TO HAVE FUN!!!! I do tend to play solo most of the time but always willing to play with others if they have time for that of course. TA ROCKS!!
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 18:23Permalink
    Why is that Homefront + Season Pass deal so tempting? I haven't heard good things about it but that deal seems pretty good.
    Instagram & Snapchat: breninwatson
  • SpilnerSpilner772,305
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 19:26Permalink
    Well I'm glad I got outbid on WRC 5 on eBay this weekend since that is now bought here, might as well get the 360 version too.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 16 at 19:47Permalink
    AdmiralMoo said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Fuck you TURN 10, fix your damn games first before putting them on sale!!!!!!! Horizon 2 online components ain't workingangry. And here I was, thinking I could first do Forza 5 before doing Horizon 2 because the game has only been out for 2 fucking years!!!!!!angryfacepalm
    Forza 5 online servers are trash right now too so... at least they earn points for consistency?
    Horizon is made by playground games, turn 10 do the motorsport series.

Awesome gamertag, aotp!

£93 of your finest English pounds for a game...and it's on sale!
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666169,056
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 19:50Permalink
    matdan said:
    Rista B said:
    I would say there are far far better games out there.
    Have you played it? (serious question). As with the first homefront I found that most of the haters haven't played it.
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 20:09Permalink
    Was Terraria a GwG title for X1? If not, I think I'll pick that up. Hard pass on everything else.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • duke63031duke63031118,725
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 20:33, Edited on 15 November 16 at 20:35 by duke63031Permalink
    Brothers definitely worth $3 for 360 or $5 for One.
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:04, Edited on 15 November 16 at 21:05 by Trikke den 1ePermalink
    DEATH CODE45709 said:

True. But... Publisher in the end is Microsoft Studios on both series.
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:07Permalink
    FH2 servers are completely broken since 3 weeks.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:13Permalink
    Trikke den 1e said:
    DEATH CODE45709 said:

True. But... Publisher in the end is Microsoft Studios on both series.
    Indeed sir, but he seemed angry at turn 10 over horizon
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:14Permalink
    How grindy aree Terraria's achievements? Never tried it but for four bucks it might be fun.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:20Permalink
    Dark Death 90 said:
    How grindy are Terraria's achievements? Never tried it but for four bucks it might be fun.
    Not so much grindy but some can be pretty hard given Terraria's controls on the console. They aren't bad but some boss fights are made a bit harder. Also the console version has needlessly difficult reskins of quite a few enemies that can fudge you up in the early game.

On the plus side, most of the achievements can be done pretty easily with a helper, as during the Viral event I was able to get all but one achievement in the One version.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.