The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 15th, 2016

• Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:23Permalink
    aka Kryptonian said:
    Was Terraria a GwG title for X1? If not, I think I'll pick that up. Hard pass on everything else.
    It was GwG on the 360 a while back, not X1.
  • GrugGrug467,765
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:33Permalink
    Bought Rock Zombie but having problems getting the game to recognise my gamertag (tried logging in and out, rebooting, etc, for about 2 hours last night), so I am not able to earn achievements. Anyone else? Any fixes for this yet or on the way does anyone know?
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:55Permalink
    Tempted by WRC 5, but I've never played any of these series.

Are there people out there who have and wish to share their experience?

From the graphics and gameplay I saw on youtube, it looks pretty decent.
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,616,420
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 22:12Permalink
    Got standard Forza Horizon 2, I'll wait until the DLC or season pass are on sale separately. Bought Brothers to play again too seeing as its a decent game and I got it with GWG on 360, developers deserve a bit more money.
  • mkdfanmkdfan669,437
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 23:45Permalink
    Got Terraria. Even though the 360 version betrayed me and deleted my progress a long way in to it, I can't say no to that price.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 01:15Permalink
    All the problems with the forza horizon 2 and forza 5 servers happened not long after they released forza horizon 3.

Just seems like they moved some servers over and bugged the games. Prob not the case but as a player It certainly seems like that. "Screw the old stuff focus on the new stuff." Seems to be full time company motto in the gaming industry 😒.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 03:19Permalink
    Skate 3 will join ea access some day..so dont waste ur money
  • Twinkling82Twinkling82155,360
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 04:01Permalink
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Fuck you TURN 10, fix your damn games first before putting them on sale!!!!!!! Horizon 2 online components ain't workingangry. And here I was, thinking I could first do Forza 5 before doing Horizon 2 because the game has only been out for 2 fucking years!!!!!!angryfacepalm
    FH2 online seem to be affected by the recent GwG of the the first game. When I am getting to FH2, I hope everything is in order....

TangerineGamer said:
    Also thinking about the new UNO but will probably wait for at least a 50% sale on that one
    UNO's good, I have a review up for it.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 06:12Permalink
    MisterRareSteak said:
    aka Kryptonian said:
    Was Terraria a GwG title for X1? If not, I think I'll pick that up. Hard pass on everything else.
    It was GwG on the 360 a while back, not X1.
    Thanks for the info! I thought I remembered it being GwG but couldn't remember for which console.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 06:59Permalink
    Yinga Garten said:
    Got standard Forza Horizon 2, I'll wait until the DLC or season pass are on sale separately. Bought Brothers to play again too seeing as its a decent game and I got it with GWG on 360, developers deserve a bit more money.
    The DLC on FH2 have been on sale a couple of weeks ago...
  • rob25Xrob25X479,029
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 11:43Permalink
    £93.28 is a sale price for Forza 6!!! Madness.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82393,182
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 13:59Permalink
    Just to be sure about Forza Horizon 2.

The DLC (Storm Island and Prosche) are only available in the Complete Add-Ons pack which is way too overpriced. Or available separately.

The wise thing to do here is to wait for a sale on these DLC ?
    Is there any advantage of getting car packs (Like in Forza Horizon, it helped for medals) ?
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 14:55Permalink
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Is there any advantage of getting car packs (Like in Forza Horizon, it helped for medals) ?
    There are no medals in FH2, so there is no advantage to buying car packs aside from having a wider choice of vehicles. Be warned that the servers are playing up and won't let you create private sessions though
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 19:07Permalink
    Spilner said:
    Well I'm glad I got outbid on WRC 5 on eBay this weekend since that is now bought here, might as well get the 360 version too.
    Did you buy the 360 version in the end?

I am wondering how the 360 version specifically, runs because I've read bad things about the Xbox One version stuttering. Does the 360 version do the same I wonder.

I've tried the PC demo and the game seems mediocre, but I figure it might be worth the sale price - IF it actually runs smoothly anyway.
  • HabitualNewtHabitualNewt241,780
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 19:16Permalink
    Trikke den 1e said:
    Tempted by WRC 5, but I've never played any of these series.

Are there people out there who have and wish to share their experience?

From the graphics and gameplay I saw on youtube, it looks pretty decent.
    Got it yesterday, very decent.

If you want to grind out the few online, im game.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 23:03Permalink
    Wont buy it right now but will definetely play Brothers again.
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • shagyxshagyx335,783
    Posted on 17 November 16 at 15:59Permalink
    Homefront the Revolution with all dlc. going to pick that up I heard after the last patch it runs great so going to try it out
    I swear there is no love for this game everywhere I read people hated it because of the massive bugs and frame rate issues all I got to say at least the developers actually fixed there problem unlike other developers I'm looking at you 343 I still have issues with the master chief collection Just saying.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen609,911
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666169,070
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,441
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.