The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 15th, 2016

• Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:23
    aka Kryptonian said:
    Was Terraria a GwG title for X1? If not, I think I'll pick that up. Hard pass on everything else.
    It was GwG on the 360 a while back, not X1.
  • GrugGrug633,838
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:33
    Bought Rock Zombie but having problems getting the game to recognise my gamertag (tried logging in and out, rebooting, etc, for about 2 hours last night), so I am not able to earn achievements. Anyone else? Any fixes for this yet or on the way does anyone know?
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 21:55
    Tempted by WRC 5, but I've never played any of these series.

Are there people out there who have and wish to share their experience?

From the graphics and gameplay I saw on youtube, it looks pretty decent.
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,595,725
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 22:12
    Got standard Forza Horizon 2, I'll wait until the DLC or season pass are on sale separately. Bought Brothers to play again too seeing as its a decent game and I got it with GWG on 360, developers deserve a bit more money.
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,090,489
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 23:45
    Got Terraria. Even though the 360 version betrayed me and deleted my progress a long way in to it, I can't say no to that price.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 November 16 at 01:15
    All the problems with the forza horizon 2 and forza 5 servers happened not long after they released forza horizon 3.

Just seems like they moved some servers over and bugged the games. Prob not the case but as a player It certainly seems like that. "Screw the old stuff focus on the new stuff." Seems to be full time company motto in the gaming industry 😒.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 03:19
    Skate 3 will join ea access some day..so dont waste ur money
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 04:01
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Fuck you TURN 10, fix your damn games first before putting them on sale!!!!!!! Horizon 2 online components ain't workingangry. And here I was, thinking I could first do Forza 5 before doing Horizon 2 because the game has only been out for 2 fucking years!!!!!!angryfacepalm
    FH2 online seem to be affected by the recent GwG of the the first game. When I am getting to FH2, I hope everything is in order....

TangerineGamer said:
    Also thinking about the new UNO but will probably wait for at least a 50% sale on that one
    UNO's good, I have a review up for it.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 06:12
    MisterRareSteak said:
    aka Kryptonian said:
    Was Terraria a GwG title for X1? If not, I think I'll pick that up. Hard pass on everything else.
    It was GwG on the 360 a while back, not X1.
    Thanks for the info! I thought I remembered it being GwG but couldn't remember for which console.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 06:59
    Yinga Garten said:
    Got standard Forza Horizon 2, I'll wait until the DLC or season pass are on sale separately. Bought Brothers to play again too seeing as its a decent game and I got it with GWG on 360, developers deserve a bit more money.
    The DLC on FH2 have been on sale a couple of weeks ago...
  • rob25Xrob25X735,120
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 11:43
    £93.28 is a sale price for Forza 6!!! Madness.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82553,724
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 13:59
    Just to be sure about Forza Horizon 2.

The DLC (Storm Island and Prosche) are only available in the Complete Add-Ons pack which is way too overpriced. Or available separately.

The wise thing to do here is to wait for a sale on these DLC ?
    Is there any advantage of getting car packs (Like in Forza Horizon, it helped for medals) ?
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • NegativeCreep08NegativeCreep081,083,434
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 14:55
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Is there any advantage of getting car packs (Like in Forza Horizon, it helped for medals) ?
    There are no medals in FH2, so there is no advantage to buying car packs aside from having a wider choice of vehicles. Be warned that the servers are playing up and won't let you create private sessions though
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 19:07
    Spilner said:
    Well I'm glad I got outbid on WRC 5 on eBay this weekend since that is now bought here, might as well get the 360 version too.
    Did you buy the 360 version in the end?

I am wondering how the 360 version specifically, runs because I've read bad things about the Xbox One version stuttering. Does the 360 version do the same I wonder.

I've tried the PC demo and the game seems mediocre, but I figure it might be worth the sale price - IF it actually runs smoothly anyway.
  • HabitualNewtHabitualNewt274,346
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 19:16
    Trikke den 1e said:
    Tempted by WRC 5, but I've never played any of these series.

Are there people out there who have and wish to share their experience?

From the graphics and gameplay I saw on youtube, it looks pretty decent.
    Got it yesterday, very decent.

If you want to grind out the few online, im game.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 23:03
    Wont buy it right now but will definetely play Brothers again.
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • shagyxshagyx425,412
    Posted on 17 November 16 at 15:59
    Homefront the Revolution with all dlc. going to pick that up I heard after the last patch it runs great so going to try it out
    I swear there is no love for this game everywhere I read people hated it because of the massive bugs and frame rate issues all I got to say at least the developers actually fixed there problem unlike other developers I'm looking at you 343 I still have issues with the master chief collection Just saying.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen770,704
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666222,030
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads