Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Bunker Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 17 November 16 at 08:15
Please use this thread to discuss the The Bunker walkthrough
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 22 November 16 at 03:09
I'll get on this when I'm back in town from holiday.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 February 17 at 00:58
Wish I could go on a three month vacation
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 13 February 17 at 18:46
iTz Canada Ehh said:
In fairness, they said they'd get started when they got back, not that they'd finish it. Writing these is voluntary and life comes first - so they take time. Pretty sure taking a dig is not going to make the walkthrough get written faster.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 24 February 17 at 10:30
SoupaBuoy said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
In fairness, they said they'd get started when they got back, not that they'd finish it. Writing these is voluntary and life comes first - so they take time. Pretty sure taking a dig is not going to make the walkthrough get written faster.
Yes, they are voluntary, but when the volunteer promises a time frame and then disappears, are they really even volunteering for anything anymore?

Either let someone else have it or it get to writing it.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 24 February 17 at 23:20
It's all yours, mate. I expect to see it in a day or two.

toast
Our Afflictions
Posted on 25 February 17 at 06:43, Edited on 25 February 17 at 06:57 by Our Afflictions
I have 0 interest in this game toast

Shouldn't I have at least 3 months though?
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 25 February 17 at 07:01
Our Afflictions said:
Sounds like you just volunteered. Otherwise...aren't you just trolling?

You implied 3 months was far too long.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 25 February 17 at 07:14
Sashamorning said:
Our Afflictions said:
Sounds like you just volunteered. Otherwise...aren't you just trolling?

You implied 3 months was far too long.
I implied saying it would be worked on 3 months ago and then never coming back to say anything else was far too long.

I understand these things take time, but updates to the thread take 5 seconds. Couldn't find 5 seconds in 3 months?
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 26 February 17 at 06:57
Honestly, this has not been the first thing on my mind. At all. So no, I didn't have 5 seconds.

But I do now.

This isn't the place to troll. This is about a walkthrough. one that I volunteered to do but have had severe crises since then, and one in which you have no interest in doing whatsoever.

Keep it on topic. I've already passed it off. If you have further issues with me, take it to PMs, which I will then consider to be harassment.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 26 February 17 at 07:39, Edited on 26 February 17 at 07:40 by Our Afflictions
I'm not trolling in the slightest. Just tired of seeing walkthroughs tied up for months with 0 updates. No issue with you particularly, at all.

I sincerely hope whatever has kept you tied up in the 3 months gets better. toast
SPACE ODDITY
SPACE ODDITY
Posted on 30 March 17 at 12:24
Our Afflictions said:
I'm not trolling in the slightest. Just tired of seeing walkthroughs tied up for months with 0 updates. No issue with you particularly, at all.

I sincerely hope whatever has kept you tied up in the 3 months gets better. toast
I agree, I cant see how anyone can say you was trolling from what you have previously said. I think the term troll gets used to frequently in unnecessary situations, that's the internet for you!wink
QUAKE 4 Number One GRAW Solo Number OneT
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 01 April 17 at 21:49
hi guys :) i am the new walkthrough writer. i am already about halfway done, will be pushing to finish this asap.
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 02 April 17 at 03:31
update: i finished writing the walkthrough, and have submitted it to the editing staff. now we wait ^.^
SPACE ODDITY
SPACE ODDITY
Posted on 02 April 17 at 07:59
Thanks ScoobyDoobyD0nt, I am sure everyone here is gratefultoast
QUAKE 4 Number One GRAW Solo Number OneT
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 21 June 17 at 08:49
Any reason this isn't published yet?
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 24 June 17 at 06:45
Mike Marcelais said:
Any reason this isn't published yet?
i have no idea. i finished it the day i took over, and im not progressing my next walkthrough because I'm stressing out on this one (taking them one at a time). It'd be nice if the few spelling errors i probably made in the process of writing would be looked over and edited. Heck, I might as well do it at this point. Sorry for the delay :(
Our Afflictions
Posted on 24 June 17 at 14:59
Message your overseer or mention it in the volunteer thread, or even message Spiral directly. Sometimes when it gets reassigned the old overseer isn't on the team anymore but they forget to change it to a current team member. Happened to me with my Pure Chess WT
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 24 June 17 at 22:28
Our Afflictions said:
Message your overseer or mention it in the volunteer thread, or even message Spiral directly. Sometimes when it gets reassigned the old overseer isn't on the team anymore but they forget to change it to a current team member. Happened to me with my Pure Chess WT
Thanks, I'll do that :)
Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
Our Afflictions
Posted on 25 June 17 at 06:02
No problem toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.