Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Bunker Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 17 November 16 at 08:15Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Bunker walkthrough
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,898,294
    Posted on 22 November 16 at 03:09Permalink
    I'll get on this when I'm back in town from holiday.
  • Posted on 13 February 17 at 00:58Permalink
    Wish I could go on a three month vacation
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy452,040
    Posted on 13 February 17 at 18:46Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Wish I could go on a three month vacation
    In fairness, they said they'd get started when they got back, not that they'd finish it. Writing these is voluntary and life comes first - so they take time. Pretty sure taking a dig is not going to make the walkthrough get written faster.
  • Posted on 24 February 17 at 10:30Permalink
    SoupaBuoy said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Wish I could go on a three month vacation
    In fairness, they said they'd get started when they got back, not that they'd finish it. Writing these is voluntary and life comes first - so they take time. Pretty sure taking a dig is not going to make the walkthrough get written faster.
    Yes, they are voluntary, but when the volunteer promises a time frame and then disappears, are they really even volunteering for anything anymore?

    Either let someone else have it or it get to writing it.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,898,294
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 23:20Permalink
    It's all yours, mate. I expect to see it in a day or two.

    toast
  • Posted on 25 February 17 at 06:43, Edited on 25 February 17 at 06:57 by Our AfflictionsPermalink
    I have 0 interest in this game toast

    Shouldn't I have at least 3 months though?
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,898,294
    Posted on 25 February 17 at 07:01Permalink
    Our Afflictions said:
    Either let someone else have it or it get to writing it.
    Sounds like you just volunteered. Otherwise...aren't you just trolling?

    You implied 3 months was far too long.
  • Posted on 25 February 17 at 07:14Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    Our Afflictions said:
    Either let someone else have it or it get to writing it.
    Sounds like you just volunteered. Otherwise...aren't you just trolling?

    You implied 3 months was far too long.
    I implied saying it would be worked on 3 months ago and then never coming back to say anything else was far too long.

    I understand these things take time, but updates to the thread take 5 seconds. Couldn't find 5 seconds in 3 months?
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,898,294
    Posted on 26 February 17 at 06:57Permalink
    Honestly, this has not been the first thing on my mind. At all. So no, I didn't have 5 seconds.

    But I do now.

    This isn't the place to troll. This is about a walkthrough. one that I volunteered to do but have had severe crises since then, and one in which you have no interest in doing whatsoever.

    Keep it on topic. I've already passed it off. If you have further issues with me, take it to PMs, which I will then consider to be harassment.
  • Posted on 26 February 17 at 07:39, Edited on 26 February 17 at 07:40 by Our AfflictionsPermalink
    I'm not trolling in the slightest. Just tired of seeing walkthroughs tied up for months with 0 updates. No issue with you particularly, at all.

    I sincerely hope whatever has kept you tied up in the 3 months gets better. toast
  • SPACE ODDITYSPACE ODDITY1,028,529
    Posted on 30 March 17 at 12:24Permalink
    Our Afflictions said:
    I'm not trolling in the slightest. Just tired of seeing walkthroughs tied up for months with 0 updates. No issue with you particularly, at all.

    I sincerely hope whatever has kept you tied up in the 3 months gets better. toast
    I agree, I cant see how anyone can say you was trolling from what you have previously said. I think the term troll gets used to frequently in unnecessary situations, that's the internet for you!wink
    QUAKE 4 Number One GRAW Solo Number OneT
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,286,228
    Posted on 01 April 17 at 21:49Permalink
    hi guys :) i am the new walkthrough writer. i am already about halfway done, will be pushing to finish this asap.
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,286,228
    Posted on 02 April 17 at 03:31Permalink
    update: i finished writing the walkthrough, and have submitted it to the editing staff. now we wait ^.^
  • SPACE ODDITYSPACE ODDITY1,028,529
    Posted on 02 April 17 at 07:59Permalink
    Thanks ScoobyDoobyD0nt, I am sure everyone here is gratefultoast
    QUAKE 4 Number One GRAW Solo Number OneT
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 08:49Permalink
    Any reason this isn't published yet?
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,286,228
    Posted on 24 June 17 at 06:45Permalink
    Mike Marcelais said:
    Any reason this isn't published yet?
    i have no idea. i finished it the day i took over, and im not progressing my next walkthrough because I'm stressing out on this one (taking them one at a time). It'd be nice if the few spelling errors i probably made in the process of writing would be looked over and edited. Heck, I might as well do it at this point. Sorry for the delay :(
  • Posted on 24 June 17 at 14:59Permalink
    Message your overseer or mention it in the volunteer thread, or even message Spiral directly. Sometimes when it gets reassigned the old overseer isn't on the team anymore but they forget to change it to a current team member. Happened to me with my Pure Chess WT
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,286,228
    Posted on 24 June 17 at 22:28Permalink
    Our Afflictions said:
    Message your overseer or mention it in the volunteer thread, or even message Spiral directly. Sometimes when it gets reassigned the old overseer isn't on the team anymore but they forget to change it to a current team member. Happened to me with my Pure Chess WT
    Thanks, I'll do that :)
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • Posted on 25 June 17 at 06:02Permalink
    No problem toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.