Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Batman - The Telltale Series Episode 4 Batsignaled For Next Tuesday

• Posted on 17 November 16 at 20:05Permalink
    Can't wait for this.

I never saw that twist at the end of Episode 3 coming.

As for Telltale, does anyone know what's happening with The Walking Dead A New Frontier?
  • Posted on 17 November 16 at 20:11Permalink
    At the back of the most recent Walking Dead comic the editor says episode one is due out this month, though that's not looking so likely now.
  • pezboybenpezboyben606,600
    Posted on 17 November 16 at 20:46Permalink
    I fell behind an episode but this is great, I never get to play them back to back!
  • Posted on 17 November 16 at 21:19Permalink
    On the subject of spoilers, am I the only one that turns the TV down and leaves the room/looks away when they do the whole "next time..." thing at the end of each Telltale episode? Man, I wish that was skippable. In my opinion those teasers would take a lot of fun out the experience...if I watched them.
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 00:04Permalink
    Given how far apart the episodes are, I usually forget what I saw on the 'Next Time..' until I see it for myself - But maybe I'm just absent minded..
  • InjuryProne19InjuryProne191,346,967
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 00:51Permalink
    Excited for Episode 4!

As for Walking Dead: A New Frontier I also saw several places speculating a November release. But the other day I checked around and sites like GameStop and Best Buy have it for retail February 2017.
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 01:15Permalink
    thunderkiss92 said:
    On the subject of spoilers, am I the only one that turns the TV down and leaves the room/looks away when they do the whole "next time..." thing at the end of each Telltale episode? Man, I wish that was skippable. In my opinion those teasers would take a lot of fun out the experience...if I watched them.
    i mute my tv and just twidle my thumbs for 30 seconds, been doing this for all of telltale games. i dont wanna know either whats gonna happen
    budah
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 03:09Permalink
    Thanks for putting the video in spoiler tags.
    One life is just enough.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4508,256
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 03:51Permalink
    Episode 1 is free for Gold members if you haven't started it yet. I was waiting for that to happen to start it
  • Posted on 23 November 16 at 16:04Permalink
    Are you sure bout the XBLA version out yesterday ? Achievements aren't live for it on TA yet...
    XBLA game Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • Posted on 23 November 16 at 16:30Permalink
    speedygamers90 said:
    Are you sure bout the XBLA version out yesterday ? Achievements aren't live for it on TA yet...
    I noticed that too. They said it would be a concurrent release but here we are.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.