Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Play NBA 2K17 Free With Gold This Weekend

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 18 November 16 at 02:09
SPORTS

Please click here to read the story: Play NBA 2K17 Free With Gold This Weekend
reforc3
reforc3
Posted on 18 November 16 at 02:34
nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope
@ReForce
OMG IT5 EJ
OMG IT5 EJ
Posted on 18 November 16 at 03:10
Yay Overwatch
MitRialb
MitRialb
Posted on 18 November 16 at 03:25
Friendly advice, avoid putting any Xbox One-era 2K game on your tag.
Markyshizzle
Markyshizzle
Posted on 18 November 16 at 06:04
Friendly advice, have fun and get good :P
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 18 November 16 at 07:56, Edited on 18 November 16 at 07:57 by The SCHWARTZ 00
Friendly advice, the achievements in this game are geared towards people who are super competitive...and GIANT ASSHOLES. If you aren't one of the best ballers in 2K history and you fuck up at all in a Pro Am game or in a 3 on 3 match, expect some of the most vile pieces of crap on our planet to send you hate mail DURING the fucking game. The 2K community is filled with some of the biggest shit talking dickheads on Xbox Live, no hyperbole. And this is coming from a guy who played Gears UE for hundreds of hours and played with dudes who are just as hyper competitive.

Aaaaaaand....NBA 2K used to have some of the most laid back achievement lists out there. Not anymore. If you plan on completing this game, just know you're walking into a microtransaction-fest minefield. Oh and a couple of the story mode achievements are unobtainable/glitched. So there's that too.

You've been warned. Only play this if you don't care about achievements at all and are really, really good at basketball games.
NerdrageX
NerdrageX
Posted on 18 November 16 at 08:34
Friendly advice, drink water to help avoid carpal tunnel
DJ KOOLAIDE
DJ KOOLAIDE
Posted on 19 November 16 at 04:42
Hostile Advice, PG13 is my boi, don't play a game vs the Pacers else you finna gonna lose. P.S. Cant wait for MLB 2K17. Jake arrieta is on the cover!!!
Mystic Typh00n
Posted on 19 November 16 at 06:27
DJ KOOLAIDE said:
Hostile Advice, PG13 is my boi, don't play a game vs the Pacers else you finna gonna lose. P.S. Cant wait for MLB 2K17. Jake arrieta is on the cover!!!
Where do you see anything about MLB 2K17? I need a link if you have one handy.
How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
OrpheusDeGroot
Posted on 21 November 16 at 00:20
Mystic Typh00n said:
DJ KOOLAIDE said:
Where do you see anything about MLB 2K17? I need a link if you have one handy.
He probably just dreamed about it, as I could found nothing about this, and I would guess that 2K re-acquiring the rights to MLB would create major gaming headlines, don't you think?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.