The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

UPDATED: XBL Black Friday 2016 Xbox One Sales

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,032,998
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:30
    With such a lot of data and my very tired eyes, there may be some errors or omissions. Please let me know if you spot anything in the comments and I'll try and update it ASAP. Enjoy all the discounts! toast
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • DEVILS UMBRADEVILS UMBRA353,686
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:31
    Gonna jump on that Witcher 3 GOTY
    DEVILS UMBRA
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:32
    "These discounts are only available to Gold members until Tuesday 22nd, when they will be opened up to everyone (at a lower discount rate)."

Please clarify, this could mean on the 22nd everyone will pay more, or it could mean only non-gold members pay more.
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:34
    Witcher 3 dlc is a great deal for anyone who does not have it. Life is Strange is really tempting to get for only $6.60. Wish the Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass was on sale. cry
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw (My Youtube Channel)
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead750,614
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:37
    Now the sales are so big they have to come in parts, like a blockbuster movie :)

Several deals in here to tempt me.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:38
    MonkyPorter1983 said:
    "These discounts are only available to Gold members until Tuesday 22nd, when they will be opened up to everyone (at a lower discount rate)."

Please clarify, this could mean on the 22nd everyone will pay more, or it could mean only non-gold members pay more.
    Non-Gold members will pay around 10% more - the Gold prices won't change
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:39, Edited on 18 November 16 at 23:52 by HolyHalfDead
    MonkyPorter1983 said:

XBL Gold members get early access and around a 10% better discount. I don't have Gold, but it is only $1 while these sales run, and you can grab the free GwG as well (although only the 360 games are yours to keep).

http://www.microsoft.com/store/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:41
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Excellent, thanks! Do you know how long the sale will go on for, and if all titles will be on sale for the entirety of the sale?

I have a large deposit of reward credits (50k) coming on the 24th and I'd need them deposited before I take advantage of the sale. I got my eye on TitanFall 2 and the ARK DLC to start. :)
  • n3wt89n3wt89292,985
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:42
    MonkyPorter1983 said:

I'm confused as well.
    But I have to jump on both Wolfensteins at $6.60 a piece. clap
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:43
    Just a heads-up, almost every game on there is available for cheaper in physical form via other retailers this Black Friday. And considering you can buy them online and have them delivered, these are pretty crumby deals.
  • The Wet ChefThe Wet Chef503,187
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:46
    1: Thanks for warning on "BATMAN – The Telltale Series The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)"

2: "The Telltale Games Collection (includes Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, Tales from the Borderlands, The Walking Dead: Season Two, The Walking Dead: Season Two & The Wolf Among Us) facepalmheadspin
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,951,065
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:51
    OMG! headspin
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:51
    Think it's worth it to pick up those DOOM DLC's? I'm annoyed that I lost my completion, and it's a little tempting to pick those up now that they're on sale.
  • Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:51, Edited on 18 November 16 at 23:53 by MonkyPorter1983
    HolyHalfDead said:
    XBL Gold members get early access and around a 10% better discount. I don't have Gold, but it is only $1 for a month while these sales run, and you can grab the free GwG as well (although only the 360 games are yours to keep).
    I have gold, that's not why I'm waiting. Also, the GWG are only available to you to play as long as you have an active gold subscription, if your subscription lapses so does your ability to play the games.

Eternal8laze591 said:
    Just a heads-up, almost every game on there is available for cheaper in physical form via other retailers this Black Friday. And considering you can buy them online and have them delivered, these are pretty crumby deals.
    Possibly where you are, but we don't really do black Friday up here, definately not to the extent you guys do. And buying online rarely ships international for free, and that's assuming international customers have access to the product at all (eg. what I can get off amazon is vastly different from what someone from the US can get). And seeing as I'll have about $60 credit with the store to spend (which I can't do anywhere else) and add to that the fact that I'll likely get 6% back from any purchases made on the xbox store the deal looks pretty good to me.
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:53
    MonkyPorter1983 said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Excellent, thanks! Do you know how long the sale will go on for, and if all titles will be on sale for the entirety of the sale?
    It ends on the 28th

n3wt89 said:
    I'm confused as well.
    I've adjusted the wording to make it clearer. Basically if you're Gold you get these discounts all the way from now to the 28th. If you're Silver you have to wait until Tuesday and the discount will be lower.

DeferredSlinky6 said:
    2: "The Telltale Games Collection (includes Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, Tales from the Borderlands, The Walking Dead: Season Two, The Walking Dead: Season Two & The Wolf Among Us) facepalmheadspin
    Fixed toast
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,841,886
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:53
    Does Forza 6 VIP help with completing anything in the game?

Also, wasn't SR4 at $4 last night? Pretty sure that's what I bought it at.
  • rdjnlrdjnl147,692
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:55
    Dishonorable mention for WB Games:
    Mad Max 40% off US$11.99 / £17.99 / €41.99 / AU$59.97
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 23:58
    MonkyPorter1983 said:
    I have gold, that's not why I'm waiting. Also, the GWG are only available to you to play as long as you have an active gold subscription, if your subscription lapses so does your ability to play the games.
    That does not apply to Xbox 360 and backward compatibility on Xbox One. They are yours to keep.
    Posted on 19 November 16 at 00:00, Edited on 19 November 16 at 00:01 by HolyHalfDead
    The Globalizer said:
    Does Forza 6 VIP help with completing anything in the game?

Also, wasn't SR4 at $4 last night? Pretty sure that's what I bought it at.
    Was 80% off yesterday, but they reduced the wrong game, so they corrected it to 75%.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads