The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

UPDATED: XBL Black Friday 2016 Xbox One Sales

AuthorMessage
MonkyPorter1983
Posted on 19 November 16 at 01:34
NawtyCawty said:
I am interested to know if any game has made it out of the Game Preview program into a full game, or is it just another ploy for lazy assed developers to make a quick buck out of a game they have no intention/can't be arsed to finish. There are a couple of games I am keen on buying but if they can't be bothered to finish it then I can't be bothered to buy it.
Minecraft used a very similar business model and it's been extremely successful.
DarkSquall1
Posted on 19 November 16 at 01:43
Thanks for the note on Telltale Batman! Saw it just as I was about to click on the link, good work Chewie!
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 19 November 16 at 01:46
togethawiistand said:
Could someone please clarify what's the difference between the GOTY edition and the Complete Edition of The Witcher 3? Thanks.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think they're different versions of the game with stackable achievements

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 November 16 at 01:46
pretty annoyed how rise of a tomb raider season pass isn't on sale. I just brought the game the other week.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 November 16 at 02:03
slim pickings, but some good things
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 19 November 16 at 02:07
WhyattThrash said:
togethawiistand said:
Could someone please clarify what's the difference between the GOTY edition and the Complete Edition of The Witcher 3? Thanks.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think they're different versions of the game with stackable achievements
They're the same thing, just a different name depending on where you are. But yes it is stackable with the standard version.
South Park TFBW
Posted on 19 November 16 at 02:15
Some great deals here. Very tempted to pickup Titanfall 2 at that price.
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 19 November 16 at 02:31
Great Wolfenstien is cheap! Wheres MKX? Hope they put it on sale Fri.
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 19 November 16 at 02:43
The GBP's recent pounding really shows in this sale.
If you're in the US you got some amazing deals.
I wish they would discount Resi 4, 5 & 6 separately I already own RE5. facepalm
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 19 November 16 at 03:13
Very happy to see there's nothing here I'm interested in that I don't have. Battlefield 1 digital prices are hilarious. Absolutely no resale value... compared to physical copy. lol.
I'm going Full Pudding in the UHH 2!!
UplandParasite8
Posted on 19 November 16 at 03:53
Great deal for europe on mad max. 11.99$ in us and 41.99€ in europe.
The Globalizer
Posted on 19 November 16 at 03:56
IKV91 said:
Why the fuck is the EUR so much more expensive then the USD? It's barely a sale here in Europe.
Lots of complicated currency and international trade issues, but one simple reason as well: tax is included in EUR purchases but added onto USD purchases at the point of sale. We pay that price plus applicable sales tax (which varies widely by US location, from 0% to 10+%).
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 19 November 16 at 04:11, Edited on 19 November 16 at 04:12 by Rhyolitic
xONLY INHUMANx said:
pretty annoyed how rise of a tomb raider season pass isn't on sale. I just brought the game the other week.
By now, it should come as a shock to no one when the Season Passes are not on sale separately from the base game. laugh

You could look at buying the bundle one way though...if you bought the base game on disc, you can install from that rather than spending time downloading it (except the DLC, since it seems like a lot of games are now going the single use code voucher for hardcopy GOTY versions), then buy the bundle so that you can play without the disc in the drive. It's the only silver lining I can find to this current trend.
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 19 November 16 at 04:24
Didn't see it linked yet here are the 360 games http://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/black-friday/xbox...
Hawk xVx
Hawk xVx
Posted on 19 November 16 at 04:28
The prototype bundle is $25.00 US not $20.00
[URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/WhatTheHawk+xx.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/WhatTheHawk+xx.png[/IMG][/URL]
PointySpred
PointySpred
Posted on 19 November 16 at 04:59
Slightly off topic, but noticed the unobtainable in mighty no. 9. Anyone know what's up with that? Can't seem to find any info on it.
The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
Strykerz911
Strykerz911
Posted on 19 November 16 at 07:08
Finally going to purchase Batman Telltale series!
BipedFungus484
Posted on 19 November 16 at 07:21
I'm not sure if this is related, but I saw Risk on 360 for free tonight.
Q
Why Biped Fungus? Because I'm a walking fungi... (Fun guy, get it? Oh never mind.)
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 19 November 16 at 07:55
A couple okay sales. Most of these have been these prices in the weekly sales for the last year. CoD 3 has been $10 for like 4 years lol.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 November 16 at 07:56
Rhyolitic said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
By now, it should come as a shock to no one when the Season Passes are not on sale separately from the base game. laugh

You could look at buying the bundle one way though...if you bought the base game on disc, you can install from that rather than spending time downloading it (except the DLC, since it seems like a lot of games are now going the single use code voucher for hardcopy GOTY versions), then buy the bundle so that you can play without the disc in the drive. It's the only silver lining I can find to this current trend.
i waited so long in not buying the game because i was waiting for a GOTY to come out but a 20th year edition came out on the ps4 but not the xbox one. I just think it's bullshit people get punished for buying the game early. this gold edition bullshit has ruined the sales of season pass i'm not going to buy the same game twice. i live in Australia so it would be costing me over $100
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.