The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

UPDATED: XBL Black Friday 2016 Xbox 360 Sales

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 November 16 at 21:14
lol at the cod prices, i hate when so many of these games have been free for games with gold i would like to see other games go on sale. over 1k of games on the store but it's away's the same selected few
ENGINEER H4RR7
Posted on 19 November 16 at 21:53
Was looking for some serious sells on DLC, too bad. Still, Saints Roll 1 and 2 for 5 dollars, that is really nice :)!
gobey17
gobey17
Posted on 19 November 16 at 21:57
It would be heaven to have a ton of dlc/older titles put on sale. Most are just the same as usual put into one big pile unfortunately.

And why doesn't the first Soul Calibur ever go on sale, despite being BC? :(
Maesenko
Maesenko
Posted on 19 November 16 at 22:42
Only a handful of items on this list interest me, maybe 5 at most. The One list is not much better. We'll see what Tuesday brings, but it looks like most of my Black purchases will be in store this year.
"I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 19 November 16 at 22:45
xPut Name Herex said:
Is Ubisoft allergic to putting Assassin's Creed Rogue down to $10? It's hit $12 so many times now.
I'd be surprised if it doesn't go GWG soon. Next month sounds good :)
raidenhardcore
raidenhardcore
Posted on 19 November 16 at 22:51
man how dare they ask these "bargain" prices for such old games is beyond me, my gamestore wont even accept half of this shit anymore in return cuz they're worthless
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 19 November 16 at 23:02
ENGINEER H4RR7 said:
Was looking for some serious sells on DLC, too bad. Still, Saints Roll 1 and 2 for 5 dollars, that is really nice :)!
I was also really hoping for DLC to get some representation with the sales. At least there are a few games worth getting that I don't already own.
Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
PuRe Pretzel
PuRe Pretzel
Posted on 19 November 16 at 23:30
ChewieOnIce said:
PuRe Pretzel said:
I thought skate 3 was on sale
It is but not as part of the Black Friday deals
XBL Sale Roundup: November 15th, 2016
Ok, thanks for your help!
twitter.com/jay_smith
x RepoUK x
x RepoUK x
Posted on 19 November 16 at 23:57
Same shit, different day.
DarkSquall1
Posted on 20 November 16 at 00:00
As a note for people, I'm running into a lot of technical problem with this sale. Can't buy anything online due to an error window that pops up so I had to buy everything through the console. Also having an issue with Alan Wake, shows a price of $6.95. but when I hit purchase it shows $19.99. Just letting people know the keep their eyes out for other problems!
Achilles8249
Achilles8249
Posted on 20 November 16 at 00:13
live has been having problems for weeks now.
tubedogg
tubedogg
Posted on 20 November 16 at 01:03
DarkSquall1 said:
As a note for people, I'm running into a lot of technical problem with this sale. Can't buy anything online due to an error window that pops up so I had to buy everything through the console. Also having an issue with Alan Wake, shows a price of $6.95. but when I hit purchase it shows $19.99. Just letting people know the keep their eyes out for other problems!
Baby steps. Yesterday it was showing as $19.99 in both places. Maybe tomorrow it'll show the right price and charge $19.99, and the day after that it will actually charge $6.95.
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 20 November 16 at 03:44
I've seen better deal of the weeks than this facepalm
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 20 November 16 at 05:02
Fable Anniversary at that price is not really a sale is it? Must be cheaper on disc, surely?
Still waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 20 November 16 at 06:39
Brilliant work Cheewie, Black Friday deals are always massive! Might pick up one or 2 but without having purchased a One yet I'm reluctant to go on a massive spree.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
DeadlyName007
Posted on 20 November 16 at 08:04
Call of Duty 2 (BC) and 3 (BC) are on sale 50% off.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 20 November 16 at 11:47
Thank you for all the hard work and effort in putting up these massive lists.smile

As for me, I was hoping for some deals on SEGA titles that are BC. Maybe next Friday.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 20 November 16 at 14:29
I only see X360 titles (and xbla and arcade) on this list - is that by design?
gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 20 November 16 at 14:37
Yes. That's why the list says "XBOX 360"
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 20 November 16 at 17:31
Twinkling82 said:
I only see X360 titles (and xbla and arcade) on this list - is that by design?
Welcome to Part Two of this year's Black Friday sales. Here we feature all the many games & DLC offered for Xbox 360, including Backwards Compatible titles. Part One, featuring the One list, is available here.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.