Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fez Gets A Release Date & Price

• Posted on 29 March 12 at 18:23Permalink
    Well I'll join the fray I guess, +14 bought haha. P.S. There need to be more comments in this thread.
    Feel free to add me or message me for assistance on any similar games =)
  • Posted on 29 March 12 at 18:57Permalink
    Going to try this out on day one. Wow the full animated gif is blinding after a while lol
  • Posted on 29 March 12 at 18:59Permalink
    +15(0000000) BOUGHT

:P
  • Posted on 29 March 12 at 20:50Permalink
    Wow that's a nice change usually its the other way around. Here's a title I would have done 1200 on no qualms- and it's only 800 points? That's a purchase.
  • Posted on 29 March 12 at 21:11Permalink
    MrYes7erday said:
    Wow that's a nice change usually its the other way around. Here's a title I would have done 1200 on no qualms- and it's only 800 points? That's a purchase.
    +1 NOT BUYING

Remember this Game is from the guy who "didn't want to give it away at 800 msp"
    Greedy jerkoff.
    2 jobs, 10 hour days, 6 days a week and I still destroy games.
  • Case Dang ItCase Dang It195,091
    Posted on 29 March 12 at 22:13Permalink
    + What's Fez?
  • Barad 007Barad 007779,030
    Posted on 29 March 12 at 22:50Permalink
    Lolol 15+ bought this looks kickass and that gif has made my eyes funny
    Battlefield 3 Gamer
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo252,592
    Posted on 29 March 12 at 23:57Permalink
    That GIF reminds me of those Japanese anime that produce seizures in young children. I guess its now up to 6+ bought..?
    'If at first you don't succeed, you fail' GLaDOS
  • Posted on 30 March 12 at 00:27Permalink
    To answer your question in the strapline:

He does.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,878
    Posted on 30 March 12 at 00:30Permalink
    I want this. 800msp seems to be rarer and rarer these days.
    Jake
  • Lainey80Lainey80113,590
    Posted on 30 March 12 at 04:25Permalink
    Phil Fisher is a major Asshole, he won't be getting my 800msp. I will get it when it hits a sale at 400msp (even though the game is prolly worth 1200msp) purely because Phil is a rude jerk.

Check out his comments at GDC to the Japanese reporter and as Counterinsurgnt said, the guy "didn't want to give it away at 800msp"

Suck it Phil, you cock.
  • Posted on 30 March 12 at 05:04Permalink
    Lainey80 said:
    Phil Fisher is a major Asshole, he won't be getting my 800msp. I will get it when it hits a sale at 400msp (even though the game is prolly worth 1200msp) purely because Phil is a rude jerk.

Check out his comments at GDC to the Japanese reporter and as Counterinsurgnt said, the guy "didn't want to give it away at 800msp"

Suck it Phil, you cock.
    How about you don't buy it at all? It'll last maybe an afternoon or two, and you'll feel like a tool afterwards for supporting him. Play this instead:

http://armorgames.com/play/10899/sky-island
  • BulkyMoonBulkyMoon1,184
    Posted on 30 March 12 at 07:31Permalink
    Is Phil asshole? Probably it is. Will this make me skip the game? HELL NO! I'm gamer after all and i want good games.

Day 1!

And this flash game above is like poor man's Fez, sorry.
  • Posted on 30 March 12 at 08:23Permalink
    BulkyMoon said:
    Is Phil asshole? Probably it is. Will this make me skip the game? HELL NO! I'm gamer after all and i want good games.

Day 1!

And this flash game above is like poor man's Fez, sorry.
    Yeah, because fuck integrity! As long as you get that crack, fuck everyone else! Jackass....

http://venturebeat.com/2012/03/10/fez-creator-gamers-are-the...

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/12/phil-fishs-next-game-wont-...

So, Phil Fish hates us, huh? Well, fuck you Phil. You're not getting a penny off of me.
  • JaggexedgeJaggexedge227,502
    Posted on 30 March 12 at 08:32Permalink
    I wanted Fez ever since it got announced yonks ago. With a 800 MSP price point, it's going to be a day one instant buy.
  • Mister HetMister Het56,309
    Posted on 30 March 12 at 10:20Permalink
    erm, +16 BOUGHT? xD

Can't wait, that's sooner than I expected and at a lower price than I expected!! Sold! :)
    If I'm Here, I'm Bored...
  • k0pp0k0pp0387,475
    Posted on 30 March 12 at 10:21Permalink
    Lainey80 said:

Suck it Phil, you cock.
    Ditto - but won't be buying it at all.
  • Posted on 31 March 12 at 12:40Permalink
    ...so buying indie dev's stuff is something to actually support NICE GUYS ? I thought it was about supporting freshness into the gaming world.

I'm not against people not buying it coz that jerk's rude words (in fact you get my respect guys, to stay true to oneself beliefs is important to me) but being NICE like the behemoth or team meat i.e., is second to quality titles IMHO.

I meant, I could buy a crappy title (or a good one in different platforms) from a nice dev to support them yeah, but I'd never stop supporting a good game just cause its dev team is a bunch of retards.

FEZ looks ace, and it's coming out at a reasonable pricetag. I stopped being the day 1 purchase-guy I used to be but this (and trials evo) might make the exception.

Most likely +17 BOUGHT

BTW. thank guys for the links, both the info and the flash game :)

ps: being rude, even an asshole doesn't make someone a bad person, per se. This might not be the case but I know people "difficult to deal with" that actually are good fellows.
  • SterxySterxy117,399
    Posted on 31 March 12 at 13:09Permalink
    Definitely!! bought
    My Blog - http://sterxy.tumblr.com/
  • XonatronXonatron160,490
    Posted on 01 April 12 at 14:15Permalink
    First day buy.
    Matthew Doucette, Xona Games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.