Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Neverwinter Double XP, RP, AD, Guild Marks, Enchants and Runes Event

• KBop a dooKBop a doo348,251
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,394,795
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 04:01
    If you're still working on getting characters to level 70, I've got some bad news for you.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,185,074
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 04:05
    Now we just need a good sale on zen for black friday and I might try to catch up.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Posted on 24 November 16 at 04:18
    It's extremely likely that there will be a 20% or 50% off Zen Market sale as well for a day, because of Black Friday. They've done it every year.
  • Posted on 24 November 16 at 06:31
    The Globalizer said:
    If you're still working on getting characters to level 70, I've got some bad news for you.
    hmm?
    I'm going Full Pudding in the UHH 2!!
  • Posted on 24 November 16 at 06:58, Edited on 24 November 16 at 07:00 by Leo Ascendent
    Shadow 00 Fox said:
    The Globalizer said:
    hmm?
    I'm guessing something along the lines of, "Games been out forever, you should have this" comment
  • Posted on 24 November 16 at 07:30
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Shadow 00 Fox said:
    The Globalizer said:
    hmm?
    I'm guessing something along the lines of, "Games been out forever, you should have this" comment
    More likely a reminder of how much more there is to do after hitting level 70. Getting to level 70 is best described as the tutorial to Neverwinter lol.

I finally get to use those dozens of stacks of refinement stones! Hitting 3k today :)
  • JappeJappe918,478
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 09:02
    The High Python said:
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Shadow 00 Fox said:
    The Globalizer said:
    hmm?
    More likely a reminder of how much more there is to do after hitting level 70. Getting to level 70 is best described as the tutorial to Neverwinter lol.

I finally get to use those dozens of stacks of refinement stones! Hitting 3k today :)
    Exactly this. If you're planning to 100% the game, oh boy. Level 70 with two characters is about 1/5 of the game done for you (just a random number out of my head).

To complete Fangbreaker Island you need to play a loong time. Unless you have friends who can fly you through it. Most likely you need to join a guild and a high-level one. High-level guilds often require you to make regular donations to the coffer which means regular playing ;)
  • qG LeccaqG Lecca518,397
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 10:17
    The grind to 3100 for Fangbreaker is no small feat......
  • Posted on 24 November 16 at 11:28
    Wish I'd never started this one, should have learnt my lesson. Free MMO's are always a fucking grindfest but I needed an MMO fix. Choosing a Guardian Fighter as my main was probably the worst choice ever. Takes ages to kill anything solo.
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL419,164
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 12:45
    SilentExiledOne said:
    Wish I'd never started this one, should have learnt my lesson. Free MMO's are always a fucking grindfest but I needed an MMO fix. Choosing a Guardian Fighter as my main was probably the worst choice ever. Takes ages to kill anything solo.
    You're a tank so play with others :)
  • Posted on 24 November 16 at 15:09
    The High Python said:
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Shadow 00 Fox said:
    The Globalizer said:
    hmm?

Yeeaahh! I can finally empty my damn bags! I'm hoping to hit 3700 with my main and 3k with my DC this weekend. A zen sale would be nice too, I'll celebrate by buying yet another mount I don't need! lol
    "music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
  • MtldMtld1,852,171
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 15:40
    Larkias said:
    It's extremely likely that there will be a 20% or 50% off Zen Market sale as well for a day, because of Black Friday. They've done it every year.
    I'm hoping for that as well!
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 22:21
    Jappe said:
    The High Python said:
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Shadow 00 Fox said:
    The Globalizer said:
    hmm?

Exactly this. If you're planning to 100% the game, oh boy. Level 70 with two characters is about 1/5 of the game done for you (just a random number out of my head).

To complete Fangbreaker Island you need to play a loong time. Unless you have friends who can fly you through it. Most likely you need to join a guild and a high-level one. High-level guilds often require you to make regular donations to the coffer which means regular playing ;)
    Yep, this is what I meant. 3100 is the easy (!) part of Fangbreaker - the Everfrost resistance requires specific items/boons/potions, etc. I wouldn't even say 1/5 of the game - more like 1/20. Depending on your willingness to P2W, that is.
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 22:32, Edited on 24 November 16 at 22:32 by The Globalizer
    SilentExiledOne said:
    Well, GFs are pretty sexy right now for dungeon runs, especially if you're specced right - though it was nerfed a bit in the most recent patch. Still a lot better than it's been in a long time.

My current main is a GWF but everyone wants me to swap out for my DC. Little do they know that it's a full DPS solo PVE DC...lol.

I really need to figure out how people have these HRs that do 100 million damage...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.