The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Black Friday Weekend 2016 Sales

• Posted on 26 November 16 at 16:43
    Star said:
    I want to pick up star wars battlefront but I would expect there not to be that many people on it =/
    There are still people playing it. It has more players than Battlefield 4 even. Titanfall 2 barely has more players online than Battlefront right now.
  • Posted on 26 November 16 at 17:09
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Silvery Death said:
    Snapped up the Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass. clap I was shocked it was on sale for that cheap.
    i almost bought it until i realized it didn't include all of the games DLC
    What's missing? I see all the DLC with achievements and a bunch of outfits and shit so?
  • MaesenkoMaesenko314,208
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 17:14
    Glad there are only a small few items that I want from the weekend sale. I spent enough already, and I haven't even bought what I wanted from the Xbox sales yet! (I was waiting to see what I could get in stores before this. Still going to be nearly another $100, probably.)
    "I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,402,459
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 17:17, Edited on 26 November 16 at 17:18 by scotwolf2
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Silvery Death said:
    Snapped up the Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass. clap I was shocked it was on sale for that cheap.
    if i were you i'd have another look the season pass definitely contains all 4 dlcclap

endurance mode
    baba yaga
    cold darkness awakened

and the new
    20 yr celebration

plus extra skins etc

it's a bargain i bought One and 360 versions £4 and £3.99 in UKrock
  • Posted on 26 November 16 at 17:20
    Star said:
    I want to pick up star wars battlefront but I would expect there not to be that many people on it =/
    That's not the case at all!! People are still playing this game a lot. I've completed it and I still jump into it from time to time. It's worth the price it's going for right now.
  • KalujoKalujo395,572
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 17:58
    Picked up the Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass. Too good to pass up! smile
  • WhyattThrashWhyattThrash410,599
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 18:19
    ll BLAIR ll said:
    The Evil Within XBOX 360 = US$19.79.
    The Evil Within XBOX ONE = US$6.60.

I wish I could understand.
    I believe the idea is that you should buy an xbox one
  • Silver SalvoSilver Salvo985,483
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 19:23
    WhyattThrash said:
    ll BLAIR ll said:

^That
  • aphexbraphexbr159,158
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 21:19
    WhyattThrash said:
    ll BLAIR ll said:

The DLC is what gets me. I have the game on 360 and would snap the DLC straight away if it was the same price. But I'm not buying it twice and the lower discount means I won't grab it this time. So, Tomb Raider gets my DLC cash instead!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 November 16 at 21:28
    Zalexzy said:
    Ranga Dang Dang said:
    I know many wont care just thought i would post.

STEAM - GFWL games that are on sale.

Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition - $4.99USD (has a GFWL BETA option)
    Kane & Lynch: Dead Men™ - $1.74USD
    The Club™ - $6.99USD
    Battlestations Pacific - $2.24USD
    Lost Planet 2 - $3.99USD
    FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - $4.99USD
    Ms. Splosion Man - $1.99USD

also on Amazon (Digital Download)

Blacklight Tango Down - $0.99USD
    Thanks, bought Ms. Sposion Man though was doubtfull if they give gfwl key, but there it was. I don't see cd-key for gfwl on red faction though - got that one year ago or so.
    THANKS!! I always forget to keep an eye on Steam. Games don't get discounted often.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 November 16 at 21:51
    Proscaline said:
    Zalexzy said:
    Ranga Dang Dang said:

The Club™ - $6.99USD
    Lost Planet 2 - $3.99USD

Thanks, bought Ms. Sposion Man though was doubtfull if they give gfwl key, but there it was. I don't see cd-key for gfwl on red faction though - got that one year ago or so.
    THANKS!! I always forget to keep an eye on Steam. Games don't get discounted often.
    Very true. I added them all to my wish list. Makes it easier to check.
    There are more GFWL games that can be got. I only listed the games I bought smile.

I also bought Toy Soldiers which has working GFWL though it never came with a CD-Key. I am in contact with support but I doubt they will get back to me before the sale is ends.
  • Posted on 26 November 16 at 21:55
    Proscaline said:
    wat. it is probably thanks to all the steam sales that we get those sales on consoles.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • silent 3rdsilent 3rd1,284,808
    Posted on 26 November 16 at 22:29, Edited on 26 November 16 at 22:31 by silent 3rd
    Ranga Dang Dang said:

The Club™ - $6.99USD
    Lost Planet 2 - $3.99USD

Thanks for this Info, Picked up All bar the Club and Lost planet 2.

Also picked up Tron for €4 and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for like €1.60!! :)
  • Posted on 26 November 16 at 22:54
    Got Unravel and the Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass DLC. Finally some huge discounts.
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 01:12, Edited on 27 November 16 at 01:14 by Trikke den 1e
    gobey17 said:
    That Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass is ridiculously cheap that I had to grab it up. And I don't even own the game yet!
    Add me to that list.

Just bought the season pass without having the game. It wasn't even on my "wishlist".
    But now is of course :)

I made that decision by reading all the comments and how excited people were finally having the season pass discounted but most of all the positive comments about the price setting.
    Now I'll just have to wait to see the main game go discounted (I know it is atm, but not enough imo)
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 01:50
    rocking23nf said:
    Pizza2DaRoll said:
    Is quantum break worth it at that price?
    i dont think it is, while its no doubt a great game, it has zero replayability, and is easily completed 100% in probably 10 hours.

i rented it from my library for free and finished it that week. super easy game.
    I would completely disagree. My favourite game this year and I thought it was £50 well spent (I preordered the steelbook edition). If you like a good story with a unique way of portraying it, great graphics and good gameplay it's for you.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,394,706
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 04:48
    The Allslayer said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Silvery Death said:
    What's missing? I see all the DLC with achievements and a bunch of outfits and shit so?
    It does include all achievement DLC + a bunch of other stuff. There are like 16-18 DLCs in the pass. (If you view it in the Store, you have to click on "See All" to, um, see them all.)
  • tellenbutellenbu149,897
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 09:15
    Silvery Death said:
    Did the exact same thing! And then after the base game takes a price drop or two, or one random week it goes on sale, BOOM! Got plenty of stuff to tide me over until then. Crazy, though, $6!
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv684,259
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 09:42
    Oh, right. My bad.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.