The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Black Friday Weekend 2016 Sales

• DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC926,814
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 11:32
    Grabbed Skyrim SE, not even a month old and its half price already. I'd of been pissed if I paid £50 before this sale.
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 12:15, Edited on 27 November 16 at 12:17 by Wise Owl 2000
    Just looking over Killer Instinct Definitive Edition, it still seems to be listed as full price on the Xbox store.
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 12:35
    Time to reinstall Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider I guess! Also PVZ:GW2 & Recore, my god.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,640,352
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 12:44
    Had to force myself to resist the urge to get FH3 before I get around to doing FH2.
  • GiinceeGiincee483,985
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 14:38
    Don't forget Unravel is free for EA Access members
  • SpeleoFoolSpeleoFool1,600,160
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 16:15
    Wise Owl 2000 said:
    Just looking over Killer Instinct Definitive Edition, it still seems to be listed as full price on the Xbox store.
    Same. Was that sale correct? Did it expire early?
  • m0nk3yboym0nk3yboy174,185
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 16:58
    SpeleoFool said:
    Wise Owl 2000 said:
    I'd like to know this too, or if it;'s just a glitch in the store. I spent the evening downloading the demo (all 40GB) only to find out that when I wanted to buy it, it had moved back up to a full price listing. cry
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,282,085
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 20:17
    m0nk3yboy said:
    SpeleoFool said:
    Wise Owl 2000 said:
    I'd like to know this too, or if it;'s just a glitch in the store. I spent the evening downloading the demo (all 40GB) only to find out that when I wanted to buy it, it had moved back up to a full price listing. cry
    It was discounted when the article was put together and is on Major Nelson's list. The price has reverted early but the only people that can tell you if it is deliberate or in error are Microsoft. I'd say just keep checking in case it drops again.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,990
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 20:46, Edited on 28 November 16 at 07:38 by HolyHalfDead
    LifeExpectancy said:
    Had to force myself to resist the urge to get FH3 before I get around to doing FH2.
    £23.99 ($30USD) from Argos and price matched by Amazon, so I bought it.

I've seen several physical deals including
    - Turtle Beach Stealth 420X+ = $150 $100 from Microsoft (and matched by Amazon) so I paid $161NZD including shipping, and the 420X (not even 420X+) costs $350NZD here
    - LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens = £14 ($17.50USD) including international delivery from Base.com
    - 12 Month Gold (+ bonus) = £24.99 ($31USD) from Amazon
    - £50 XBL Credit = £45 from Amazon

Wise Owl 2000 said:
    Sale ended in the last few hours - http://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/database/bundle-84...
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • m0nk3yboym0nk3yboy174,185
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 23:59
    ChewieOnIce said:
    m0nk3yboy said:
    SpeleoFool said:
    Wise Owl 2000 said:
    It was discounted when the article was put together and is on Major Nelson's list. The price has reverted early but the only people that can tell you if it is deliberate or in error are Microsoft. I'd say just keep checking in case it drops again.
    Thanks for the follow up Chewie. I wasn't doubting the reporting, more lamenting the decision to close that one out early, and glad it wasn't "just me" that the discount had disappeared for. I guess I'll be sitting tight until "next" Black Friday. ;)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 November 16 at 10:19
    I contacted Xbox Support on Twitter about the KI price change yesterday and they told me prices are subject to change. They also linked to Major's Black Friday Sale post and KI had been removed from the list.

I also read that they changed the price of the GOTY version of Witcher 3.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64288,911
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 11:56
    apparently buying fallout4+season pass is cheaper than getting the deluxe edition and the content is the same!?
  • JalutajaJalutaja881,095
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 15:26
    HolyHalfDead said:

Hi.
    Are You redeemed You code?
    Having trouble to redeem xbl gold from Game couple of days now. And i'm not only one who have problems..
  • Posted on 28 November 16 at 16:02
    Jalutaja said:
    HolyHalfDead said:

Hi.
    Having trouble to redeem xbl gold from Game couple of days now. And i'm not only one who have problems..
    Website has problems (I had trouble with it a while back) try do it on the console.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483275,921
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 16:16
    Twinkling82 said:
    Jalutaja said:
    HolyHalfDead said:

Hi.
    Website has problems (I had trouble with it a while back) try do it on the console.
    I picked up the same Amazon offer on Friday and entered the code into my XBOne with no problems, so hopefully that should work for you too.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 November 16 at 16:41
    Guess i'll grab evil within. I'm only 2 years late laugh
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Posted on 29 November 16 at 05:48
    TheNickOfTime said:
    Guess i'll grab evil within. I'm only 2 years late laugh
    It's a pretty good game--have fun with it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.