The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Nominated Xbox Games on Sale for The Game Awards

AuthorMessage
PhillipWendell
Posted on 02 December 16 at 04:15
I'm holding out for the FIFA 17 Super Double Duper Deluxe Edition to go on sale before I pull the trigger...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 December 16 at 06:58
BionicTriforce said:
Shit, I bought the two DOOM dlc packs the other week when they were on sale... taking the third upcoming pack into consideration it'd be cheaper to have gotten this season pass on sale, dangit. Now I have to wait for that third pack to come back and get lowered to 8 bucks to stay even.
I told my friend the same thing to just wait man, glad I did
No gods or kings,only man.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 02 December 16 at 08:12
Not going to lie , it was really shitty of them to put the doom dlc on sale individually and the next week do the pass .
Living Legends
Posted on 02 December 16 at 08:36
lildevilbmxer said:
Sales are a joke now a days still no divsion season pass wtf games are way cheaper black friday hard copy yaaa digital it'll save you cash my a$$...
O well im stuck in the world of skyrim to tie me over till spring lol
Digital does save me cash tho, when my brothers and I split the cost of games since my accounts home console is on their xbox one. Every time I see a price of a game I only see a 1/3rd of the cost smile
MetalGearMark
MetalGearMark
Posted on 02 December 16 at 10:51
Ooh! I'll have to grab Firewatch. I was led to believe from the reveal that it was PS4 only as far as a console release was concerned, so it's a pleasant surprise.
XwolfanX
XwolfanX
Posted on 02 December 16 at 12:07
Wow mutch of a deal......such a discounts........by doge
XwolfanX so, why steam has the low cost digital games out ther?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 December 16 at 12:52
The temptation for me to get Gears of War 4 is back. I know if I get it on Windows 10 I get it for free on the Xbox One, is it the same the other way round? (If I get it on the Xbox One, I get the Windows 10 version for free?) Also is it only the digital versions that do this or would the retail version of Gears 4 work the same way?
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 02 December 16 at 13:13
I was looking at Firewatch, but thought that £15.99 was too much and wondered how on earth that could be after the 40% discount .... it's not, that's the price before discount, sale price is £9.59
Yours sincerely, TG

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 December 16 at 13:15
Doom Season Pass Bundle £19.99 on Amazon X1/PS4 Includes Game & Season Pass
No gods or kings,only man.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 02 December 16 at 13:18
Just Firewatch for me.
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Lyzyrd
Lyzyrd
Posted on 02 December 16 at 14:49
scotwolf2 said:
Lyzyrd said:
Picked up Firewatch, and Oxenfree. Really want to play Dishonored 2, but cannot decide if 17% off is enough to make me pull the trigger.
dishonored 2 is £30 on amazon

some of these digital prices are laughable, it's like full price then add some, then knock off a bit and call it a discount. 99% of them are much cheaper on retail disc. just do little bit of research like regularly check half dozen websites, i do
I gave up physical discs this generation, I hate all of the clutter. I don't like it, but if paying higher prices for digital vs physical, I will grudgingly pay it... :(
leventdepevent
Posted on 02 December 16 at 16:31
Just bought firewatch smile
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 02 December 16 at 17:26
Lyzyrd said:
scotwolf2 said:
Lyzyrd said:
Picked up Firewatch, and Oxenfree. Really want to play Dishonored 2, but cannot decide if 17% off is enough to make me pull the trigger.
dishonored 2 is £30 on amazon

some of these digital prices are laughable, it's like full price then add some, then knock off a bit and call it a discount. 99% of them are much cheaper on retail disc. just do little bit of research like regularly check half dozen websites, i do
I gave up physical discs this generation, I hate all of the clutter. I don't like it, but if paying higher prices for digital vs physical, I will grudgingly pay it... :(
What?! It's your money buy I cannot understand that, I mean its not like x1 cases are exactly huge. So you will pay MORE for digital over retail and you get less?! Baffles me. No trade in value, you have to download, etc etc?!
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 02 December 16 at 18:03
A1yx Vance said:
The temptation for me to get Gears of War 4 is back. I know if I get it on Windows 10 I get it for free on the Xbox One, is it the same the other way round? (If I get it on the Xbox One, I get the Windows 10 version for free?) Also is it only the digital versions that do this or would the retail version of Gears 4 work the same way?
Only digital, and it works both ways. It's how Play Anywhere works smile
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Juicyjams
Juicyjams
Posted on 02 December 16 at 18:21, Edited on 02 December 16 at 18:22 by Juicyjams
I have a on topic /offish question to see if anyone knows the answer, if I own the regular version of gears of war 4 on windows, and the season pass goes on sale on the one, will I be able to use it as a play anywhere type deal on my pc? I'm just curious because I don't think the season pass will see a discount on the windows version as often as the xb1 or at all.
Until I Collapse
jasonlc3221
jasonlc3221
Posted on 02 December 16 at 19:41
SaahDrahcir said:
Between the Black Friday sale and this one, I'm never pre-ordering a game that comes out in the fall or winter ever again. Titanfall 2, I'm looking at you.
You should NEVER be pre-ordering in the first place! That's how we get half-finished games, or games that have the story BUTCHERED in half so that they can sell you DLC just to unlock more of the story (I'm looking at you, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided).
darkavenger786
Posted on 02 December 16 at 23:54
SaahDrahcir said:
Between the Black Friday sale and this one, I'm never pre-ordering a game that comes out in the fall or winter ever again. Titanfall 2, I'm looking at you.
I'm just going to stop getting games on launch. Pick up gears 4 at launch physical for £36, drops to £25 just a month and a half after launch thanks to black friday and this sale.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 December 16 at 08:12
Elyoh said:
A1yx Vance said:
Only digital, and it works both ways. It's how Play Anywhere works smile
Ok thanks. smile
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 03 December 16 at 17:27
darkavenger786 said:
SaahDrahcir said:
I'm just going to stop getting games on launch. Pick up gears 4 at launch physical for £36, drops to £25 just a month and a half after launch thanks to black friday and this sale.
You pay a lot to play during the first month of a games release. Sometimes there is a small reward for this such as pre-order bonuses or date sensitve unlocks/challenges or bonus XP. Wait too long for an online game and there will be less people playing it and some of the achievements will become discountinued.

If I look at all the games I played on day one recently, they either came wih the console (Halo 5, Forza 6, Gears 4) or in a limited edition. These can sell out before the game is released and often include the season pass (which you are far less likely to see in a sale).
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 03 December 16 at 17:46
Good stuff
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.