Game Discussion: Rocket League

Just lost save data

• DCM7734DCM7734216,438
    Posted on 02 December 16 at 06:28
    What happened? I was just playing with my friends. Then, we played Halo TMCC for half an hour, signed in another account, and booted up Rocket League. Now, I still have all my items, but I've been. reset to level 1 with no XP, and my goals, saves, assists, etc on my items have been reset to 0.

I've already tried a hard reset of thr console, no good. So I tried deleted and re-adding myou profile; that didn't work either. I'm currently reinstalling the game and the DLC for it, but I'm not hopeful.

Doeso anybody have any suggestions or advice on how to get my stats back? I put quite a bit of time in. At least I didn't lose as much as other people have.
    Bah Humbug.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,388
    Posted on 02 December 16 at 08:43
    Unfortunately the cloud save is what the issue is. The game's server saves your items and unlocks but does not retain your personal stats for some reason. Your level, saves , goals etc. Are wiped but the tracking for achievements stay. The only way you could have a chance is if a different xbox one had a previous save that has not been synced recently
  • DCM7734DCM7734216,438
    Posted on 02 December 16 at 15:06
    Living Legends said:
    Unfortunately the cloud save is what the issue is. The game's server saves your items and unlocks but does not retain your personal stats for some reason. Your level, saves , goals etc. Are wiped but the tracking for achievements stay. The only way you could have a chance is if a different xbox one had a previous save that has not been synced recently
    I don't think I've played on any other XBOX, besides by old XBOX ONE. But I traded that in to get the ONE S a few months ago.
    Damnit
    Bah Humbug.
  • DCM7734DCM7734216,438
    Posted on 02 December 16 at 15:12
    Living Legends said:
    I only have to get a certified items, upgrade, get MVP in OT, 535 Shots on Goal, Accelerato Boost (which is taking forever to unlock), and 200 items.
    With my data reset, I shouldn't be screwed on any of these achievements, should I? since you said I got to keep my progress towards achievements.
    Bah Humbug.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,388
    Posted on 02 December 16 at 16:11
    Yes, the progress stays. There's a solution for the shots on goal in which the tracker stopped moving.deleting the save file fixed this for them so it should not affect it
  • DCM7734DCM7734216,438
    Posted on 03 December 16 at 08:44
    Living Legends said:
    Yes, the progress stays. There's a solution for the shots on goal in which the tracker stopped moving.deleting the save file fixed this for them so it should not affect it
    Yeah, I deleted the save file, just in case there was something in the cloud already.
    Bah Humbug.
  • DCM7734DCM7734216,438
    Posted on 08 December 16 at 20:52
    Hmmm... I turned on the game today since I heard there was an update, and now i seem to have most, if not all, of y progression data back
    Bah Humbug.
  • DCM7734DCM7734216,438
    Posted on 08 December 16 at 20:58
    Correction: IT's really weird what I got back.

If you go to Extras, and then Stats, I have 0 across the board..
    If you go to fool around with your car, I have some of wins back per car, and various portions for each trail, topper, etc.
    I did get my previous level back, however, it didn't give me credit for what I done since the glitch.

Here's to hoping that my remaining achievements aren't messed up now.
    Bah Humbug.
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL494,840
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads