Game Discussion: Titanfall 2 Forum

i want to like this game, but i dont?

AuthorMessage
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 03 December 16 at 05:34
i dunno what it is, i loved Titanfall 1, played alot of games of it, i started titanfall 2 this week and i find it full, i find the multiplayer boring so far, titans felt more powerful in the first, and i think the first has better graphics and game play also.
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 03 December 16 at 11:11
I still dislike the fact that Titans don't have shields like they did in 1. Also the game feels like it's much brighter, which is just a matter of opinions but I liked the grey/blue-ish look in TF1 more.

Other than that I really like the game. Especially the campaign is really good.
TrueAchievement
Posted on 03 December 16 at 13:14
Yeah, play the campaign first, it's incredible
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 13 December 16 at 20:19
i finished the campaign, while it was decent, i dont share the view that it was incredible.

the titan to titan fights where quite dull, when i play titanfall 1 its so much more exciting.
Vintage82
Vintage82
Posted on 27 December 16 at 13:50
I'm really disappointed in TF2. Just got it for Chrimbo and already beat single player on normal before checking out the achievements still to grab. Where is the hook to keep you coming back?

Feels like a great IP which is now looking to rip off CoD and Halo... pandering to the crowd.
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 28 December 16 at 02:04
Vintage82 said:
I'm really disappointed in TF2. Just got it for Chrimbo and already beat single player on normal before checking out the achievements still to grab. Where is the hook to keep you coming back?

Feels like a great IP which is now looking to rip off CoD and Halo... pandering to the crowd.
I think the big problem is that a lot of games ripped the movement from TF1 so it doesn't feel unique anymore.

My main concern with the game is that Titans dont feel powerful at all, which they did in 1.
BAMMphil
BAMMphil
Posted on 29 December 16 at 03:23
Its just not the same as Titanfall 1, why are there no secondarys + anti titan weapons anymore? Why choose? Why do the Titans not have their shields anymore? They feel so weak and die way to fast. No more motivation to play the multiplayer or to reGen, because there are almost no multiplayer achievements .. No Titan Weapon/Core customisation anymore. I dont see myself playing this nearly as much as i did Titanfall 1 .. :(
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 06 January 17 at 03:23
My biggest gripe is
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
I also would of liked to see more use of your pilots climbing ability. It's a really well done mechanic that could of been used more like in boss fights.

Another thing I'd like to see is time challenges. Something that could really separate the pros from the Joes. I really enjoy trying to get the cheevo for getting the top time and just wish there were more things like the training in the beginning.

I'm also really surprised that since the first game was all MP you can get all the MP achievements in one match in this game. I'm just nitpicking because I surprisingly really enjoyed this game.
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 15 March 18 at 14:29
I agree that Titanfall 1 is much better. The gauntlet achievement on the 2nd game is way too impossible for someone with my limited skills, but then I have loads of achievos on the first game that i know I will never get......

Titanfall 1 brilliant. Love it. Burn cards = great too!

Titanfall 2 ......played good campaign....played multiplayer briefly...looks too soft/polished & didn’t like the grapple gun....didn’t feel right.. so I went back to the first game.

The fact that you HAVE to play Titanfall 1 for hundreds of hours to get all/most of the achievos is another reason to keep on keeping on with it.
Hahaman4real
Hahaman4real
Posted on 18 April 18 at 13:42
Titanfall 1 is far and years better than tf2. And as for the campaign of tf 2 its good but nothing close to being great or incredible.. As far as mp goes its a joke compared to what tf1 was.. remember than the mp campaign mode now that felt more like you are in real war than other game ever
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 17 June 18 at 10:39
Probably worth £5.25 right? That's the sale price right now for the Ultimate edition. Unbelievably cheap, wait, is it going 'Games with Gold' soon...?
Less work, more play!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.