XBL Sale Roundup: December 6th, 2016

• Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,200,010
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 16:25Permalink
    roll
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf446,379
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 16:33Permalink
    MrZombieChicken said:
    rocking23nf said:
    wheel of fortune and jeopardy are both easy completions, they take a little while due to the win 50 games achievement, but very easy, and casual, i would play a few games every night, a month later and you are done.
    I dunno. The grind is definitely not fun. Also, winning the million on Wheel it's highly luck based.
    i won the million prize probably 7-8 times during the road to completion.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76496,404
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 16:34, Edited on 06 December 16 at 16:35 by SilentJay76Permalink
    Bathtup47 said:
    I don't understand what makes a sale crap to some people. Is it just because there's no game they want that's on sale? Cause to me there's only sales that have games I'm interested in and sales that don't have games I'm interested in.
    You already answered your own question...

It's the same reasoning where people rate every game they liked a 10, and every game they didn't like a 0.
  • Tatl360Tatl360254,539
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 16:34Permalink
    JUJU for me. Just for the XBLA collection though. I don't know if I'll play. At first I don't like the art style, but sometimes we are wrong when judging by the appearance.
    Need to try it off-line.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 December 16 at 16:42, Edited on 06 December 16 at 16:42 by Permalink
    rocking23nf said:
    im just happy to a see a sale with some different titles, instead of the same exact titles every few weeks.
    +1

I couldn't care less that these particular games don't interest me. The idea of having different things going on sale is a step in the right direction.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,327,448
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:00Permalink
    Hi Chewie,

The guides of several achievements of Solar Shifter EX indicate that they are currently glitched, so maybe it may be indicated as unobtainable by now
  • Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:00Permalink
    Foul Play for me. Ridiculously cheap and always been interested to play it, plus it's Backwards Compatible. I would also really recommend Hue. Not too interested in the rest. Shame the sale at the weekend (Awards sale) was removed so quickly - never got a chance to get some of those I was interested in..
  • WhyattThrashWhyattThrash357,768
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:05Permalink
    Tuschi said:
    I highly recommend Shantae for everybody who's one the fence. It's an awesome platformer.
    It does seem awesome
  • EffordEfford688,743
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:18Permalink
    Nope
  • HermitXBHermitXB109,794
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:22Permalink
    Yet another tiny sale. They are getting smaller and smaller as time goes on. We haven't had a good Deals with Gold week since the publisher sale.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,360,732
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:38Permalink
    Bought Shantae, Hue and Stikbold.

Good week even though there aren't that many titles on sale. Many of these have never been on sale!
    But I guess people rather want Titanfall, Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for the millionth time...
  • Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:47Permalink
    Got Foul Play. Played the trial back in the day on 360 and was waiting for it to go on sale to play on the One.
  • Posted on 06 December 16 at 17:58Permalink
    Shantae is a very nice classic plataform adventure. Abzu is very good, but it isn't your usual "game"...more a walk (swim) simulator - on this one I will wait untill the price drop more in the future.

Waiting for Astroneer this month.
  • SpilnerSpilner794,202
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 18:29Permalink
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,707,792
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 19:37Permalink
    Bought Stikbold. Is Juju worth the money?
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce863,345
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 20:18Permalink
    Pare ESP said:
    Hi Chewie,

The guides of several achievements of Solar Shifter EX indicate that they are currently glitched, so maybe it may be indicated as unobtainable by now
    Seems that way, I've added the indicator. toast
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril750,916
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 20:37Permalink
    i bought Hue because it looks very neat, and Stikbold because $2.50 why not...?
  • EenieakaneEenieakane236,935
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 20:49Permalink
    Wolf Among Us is a steal at that price, you can get the disk version but it is buggy as hell, frame rates the worse of any game I've played, and just gets amusing when it changes language near the end.
  • Posted on 06 December 16 at 21:25Permalink
    Eenieakane said:
    Wolf Among Us is a steal at that price, you can get the disk version but it is buggy as hell, frame rates the worse of any game I've played, and just gets amusing when it changes language near the end.
    That happened to me. I was like, eh, whatever. Didn't realize it was a glitch. The frame rate on the disc was horrible on the 360. Basically unplayable.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead536,661
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.