Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Batman - The Telltale Series Finale Arrives Next Week

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic588,578
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4508,643
    Posted on 07 December 16 at 19:14Permalink
    I just started this last week and really like it. I like that the story is kind of its own thing, as far as I know. You know how the characters are going to turn out, but now how or when. I think this is my favorite TT game so far, barely beating out TWAU.
  • Posted on 07 December 16 at 19:33Permalink
    I hope they make more superhero TT gamesrock
  • Posted on 07 December 16 at 20:43Permalink
    v CARRNAGE said:
    I hope they make more superhero TT gamesrock
    Well the good news is that Telltale is in with both camps (DC and Marvel) since Guardians of the Galaxy has been announced. The possibilities are tantalizing.
  • Posted on 07 December 16 at 21:23Permalink
    DarkSquall1 said:
    Guardians of the Galaxy has been announced.
    I want this so bad. Probably the first time I will buy a TT game without waiting for a sale. If this is anything like the comics it will be awesomecheeseburgernachopizza good!
  • Posted on 07 December 16 at 21:33Permalink
    It's been fun and glad I picked it up. My only gripes are, I have noticed time where I made a decision and the game didn't remember it. Example when I said I'd go as Bruce to see Vicki Alfred said of course she owes you one for saying something at the police station, however I didn't tell her anything there. Also it seems kinda zombie mode you just go through the motions doesn't have that much extra exploration like The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us.
  • Posted on 07 December 16 at 22:44Permalink
    I can't wait play for last dlc this as soon as possible on xbox one and xbox 360, too. :D
    Thomas Widurksi
  • Posted on 07 December 16 at 23:57Permalink
    Soon as this is out i can start it proper. Played up till the first achievement unlocked n liked what little i saw
  • AkosiiAkosii434,826
    Posted on 08 December 16 at 05:56Permalink
    I got the series during the black Friday sale. In my opinion, it's one of Telltale's most intriguing games they produced. It may be just because I didn't expect much to begin with, but I was pleasantly surprised!

And props to Telltale for speedy releases!! clap
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 December 16 at 06:45Permalink
    Can't wait. I've loved this series. rock
    All base are belong to me!
  • Dizzy ShayDizzy Shay733,429 733,429 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 December 16 at 09:49Permalink
    Let's see how long it takes for the achievements to go live
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it, there is a heaven lets keep it a secret
  • ScubaSte3veScubaSte3ve557,865
    Posted on 08 December 16 at 12:35Permalink
    dance
    GheeButt3rSnaps
  • Posted on 08 December 16 at 12:58Permalink
    Looking forward to seeing how this story arc wraps up. It's been a good ride so far overall and I also enjoy how they've done their own thing with the characters. Glad to see it make it's pre-Christmas release window!
  • ADaughenADaughen363,141
    Posted on 09 December 16 at 16:24Permalink
    KenH2k4 said:
    I just started this last week and really like it. I like that the story is kind of its own thing, as far as I know. You know how the characters are going to turn out, but now how or when. I think this is my favorite TT game so far, barely beating out TWAU.
    Thanks for the review.

I enjoyed TWAU, didn't know they had made a Batman story/game.
  • mr wamr wa233,278
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 18:48Permalink
    I've quite enjoyed the Batman episodes so far. Having said that I'm glad I didn't pay full price; the engine still isn't good enough! Seeing some sections play out with no sound whatsoever and some ridiculous pauses between actors delivering their lines sometimes exceed 10 seconds! If you're still waiting for a sale of 50-80% off, you're doing the right thing.
  • Posted on 13 December 16 at 09:15Permalink
    i own the SP but episode 5 says i need to pay 5$ to buy it again, what?
  • iyamwattiyamiyamwattiyam228,425
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 13:21Permalink
    can't download either - typical TT
  • timmie271timmie271398,908
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 13:52Permalink
    Now i can wait for FH3 blizzard to be released here (NL) and for episode 5 of the batman season pass..
  • Posted on 13 December 16 at 14:32, Edited on 13 December 16 at 14:32 by Runch OptimusPermalink
    Couldn't download Episode 5 with the Season Pass either. Contacted Xbox support, and they said it could be due to some of the Xbox core services being down now. We'll see if that's the case or not...
  • Posted on 13 December 16 at 23:25Permalink
    It's available to download (at least it was through my game on the 360). But the achievements aren't live. It took episode 4 close to a week to show up, which is funny since the XB1 and Win10 versions went live immediately.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.