Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Batman - The Telltale Series Finale Arrives Next Week

• tizzy69tizzy69186,565 186,565 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 December 16 at 22:26Permalink
    downloaded the achievements pop up but don't show
  • Kyuubi AlphaKyuubi Alpha917,827
    Posted on 15 December 16 at 11:02Permalink
    Tizzy the achievements are not live yet like always they are late. You will have to recover your gamer tag and play again to get them on your tag when they are finally up.
  • GoldegearzGoldegearz327,933
    Posted on 16 December 16 at 04:53Permalink
    One achievement is live for episode 5 now lol. ''Unknown Pack'' complete chapter 5 of episode 5
  • Posted on 16 December 16 at 07:31Permalink
    Love the light of the cigarette bud in the Penguin "Cobblepot Park Arrest" option that Gordon has, placed far beyond the end of the cigarette, but following parallel. Reminds me me of the "Give Gordon the Papers" option and Bruce has his neck twisted past his shoulder looking at him.
  • Posted on 16 December 16 at 07:32Permalink
    halonerdo89 said:
    One achievement is live for episode 5 now lol. ''Unknown Pack'' complete chapter 5 of episode 5
    Not really, because I just replayed, and none of them went through. One auzzy's gotten executive decision to go through.
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer2047618,893
    Posted on 16 December 16 at 07:45Permalink
    Same for me. Achievements for chapter 5 popped and counted on my 360 gamerscore but didn't show up on the game tab (still 800/800) and nothing is showing on my X1, smartglass, xbox.com, or anywhere else I look. Pretty ridiculous. I love Telltale games but I feel like they are drastically going downhill in quality.
  • GoldegearzGoldegearz327,933
    Posted on 16 December 16 at 14:33Permalink
    I believe this is the last Telltale game for 360^ Achievement problems like this aren't happening on the One and Windows 10. Walking Dead Season 3 was not announced for Xbox 360.
  • Posted on 17 December 16 at 03:50, Edited on 17 December 16 at 03:51 by GCI J0KERPermalink
    If it does work on 360 right now, I'll do it again on Windows...
    Also, has anyone had the choices you made before the episode you restart?
    it now says 24/30 in preview, 30/30 in full view, but not showing up yet, so I'm replaying.
  • Posted on 17 December 16 at 08:39Permalink
    I have unlocked them already on my 360 but do not show up on TA or on the the score overview, still says 800/800 lol, will they fix this?
  • Kyuubi AlphaKyuubi Alpha917,827
    Posted on 17 December 16 at 09:26Permalink
    BigTymer2047 said:
    Same for me. Achievements for chapter 5 popped and counted on my 360 gamerscore but didn't show up on the game tab (still 800/800) and nothing is showing on my X1, smartglass, xbox.com, or anywhere else I look. Pretty ridiculous. I love Telltale games but I feel like they are drastically going downhill in quality.
    KinjoTheTaken said:
    I have unlocked them already on my 360 but do not show up on TA or on the the score overview, still says 800/800 lol, will they fix this?
    Queen 0f Arkham said:
    If it does work on 360 right now, I'll do it again on Windows...
    Also, has anyone had the choices you made before the episode you restart?
    it now says 24/30 in preview, 30/30 in full view, but not showing up yet, so I'm replaying.
    BigTymer2047 said:
    As I have said in a previous post Always check to see if the Achievements are live on xbox first this site really helps with that the xbox one and windows 10 version have no problems as the achievements are already on the xbox servers the 360 ones are added at a later point usually/ originally on day of release but now the 360 is one a old console MS don't really care about and 2 it's telltale games so anyone who has played any of their games over the years should know they can't do any thing right but in there defence this time it is a MS problem. So for all of those how have started Episode 5 you will have to wait till the problem is fixed obviously but you will have to delete you gamer profile from your box (if you haven't done this before be carful not to wipe your hard drives of all data) recover your tag as the achievements will not unlock and count if you replay.
  • Posted on 17 December 16 at 16:02Permalink
    If memory serves (and it rarely does), the episode 4 achievements went live three days or so after the episode showed up on the 360.

I got the episode 4 achievements on December 2nd (except the first two, I had to go back and play it again to get them since the profile deletion and recovery trick didn't work for me). TA shows the release date for episode 4 on November 29th. I would expect episode 5 to go live in the next few days, but the holiday season could push that back since most of MS's support team is probably not working.
    Posted on 18 December 16 at 04:05Permalink
    Kyuubi Alpha said:
    As I have said in a previous post Always check to see if the Achievements are live on xbox first this site really helps with that the xbox one and windows 10 version have no problems as the achievements are already on the xbox servers the 360 ones are added at a later point usually/ originally on day of release but now the 360 is one a old console MS don't really care about and 2 it's telltale games so anyone who has played any of their games over the years should know they can't do any thing right but in there defence this time it is a MS problem. So for all of those how have started Episode 5 you will have to wait till the problem is fixed obviously but you will have to delete you gamer profile from your box (if you haven't done this before be carful not to wipe your hard drives of all data) recover your tag as the achievements will not unlock and count if you replay.
    At this point in the game there is no defense for this type of garbage. If they don't want to take the time to properly prepare last gen titles, they need to stop making last gen titles. Not give the consumer broken pieces of already crap quality games. Yet another reason to add to the list of why I refuse to pay full price for TT games anymore. They simply aren't worth it. But thank you for the information! I have never had this issue and now I can better prepare myself in the future.
  • Posted on 18 December 16 at 07:48, Edited on 18 December 16 at 08:00 by GCI J0KERPermalink
    BigTymer2047 said:
    At this point in the game there is no defense for this type of garbage. If they don't want to take the time to properly prepare last gen titles, they need to stop making last gen titles. Not give the consumer broken pieces of already crap quality games. Yet another reason to add to the list of why I refuse to pay full price for TT games anymore. They simply aren't worth it. But thank you for the information! I have never had this issue and now I can better prepare myself in the future.
    This. Wiped Several Times. No Success, try again later today.

Still not happening.
    Posted on 18 December 16 at 17:35Permalink
    Queen 0f Arkham said:
    This. Wiped Several Times. No Success, try again later today.

Still not happening.
    Like Kyuubi Alpha said above, wait and check back on this site to see if the achs are live before you wipe and restart again. No need in wasting your time if the issue isn't even corrected yet!
  • Posted on 21 December 16 at 08:54Permalink
    The cheevs are on TA, progress? Not on xbox.com at this moment though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.