Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Most Played Games on TrueAchievements 2016 - Part One

• BryanRPhBryanRPh910,909
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 00:21
    Vermin360 said:
    Roblox is awful if you're not part of the target demographic. Which I'm sure applies to most of us. My daughter is 8 years old and she and her friends all spend hours on it. It's all subjective.
    Agreed! My daughter (also 8) and 5 year old son LOVE roblox so it's unfortunately stayed on the hard drive.
  • matdanmatdan862,284
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 00:24
    epic fail 1710 said:
    Danno Omen said:
    NightHawk673 said:
    I can't figure out the last 7. I know BF1, Gears4 and Forza3 will be there. I'm just trying to think what else big this year came out to be in the top ten.
    Overwatch
    Battlefield 1
    Gears 4
    Forza
    Quantum break
    Doom
    The division
    Titanfall 2
    Rickey league

Those 9 should be on it for sure and then maybe A games with gold I can't think of atm

I wouldn't be surprised if maybe rainbow six siege makes the list either being a late 2015 release and being so popular
    What avout minecraft that's always up there. Modern warfare remastered will probably be top 10
    MW resmastered only had 21K. I am guessing it is a F2P
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,347
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 01:57
    Glad I saw this article...I'll get straight onto NBA!

Interesting reading if a little skewed by EA access and freebies! Still I suppose you still have to have some desire to play them.
    Legohead 1977
  • vSullyvSully1,298,455
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 02:09
    If Dark Souls 3 isn't goty, there's no hope.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,485,992
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 02:28
    BryanRPh said:
    Vermin360 said:
    Roblox is awful if you're not part of the target demographic. Which I'm sure applies to most of us. My daughter is 8 years old and she and her friends all spend hours on it. It's all subjective.
    Agreed! My daughter (also 8) and 5 year old son LOVE roblox so it's unfortunately stayed on the hard drive.
    You have future serial killers on your hands.

I kid ofcourse. wink
    This space for rent.
  • Drachen77Drachen77313,084
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 06:00
    I must really be out of it this year, I haven't played a single one of these and hadn't heard of 4 of them.
  • Posted on 10 December 16 at 06:02
    Danno Omen said:
    NightHawk673 said:
    I can't figure out the last 7. I know BF1, Gears4 and Forza3 will be there. I'm just trying to think what else big this year came out to be in the top ten.
    Overwatch
    Battlefield 1
    Gears 4
    Forza
    Quantum break
    Doom
    The division
    Titanfall 2
    Rickey league

Those 9 should be on it for sure and then maybe A games with gold I can't think of atm

I wouldn't be surprised if maybe rainbow six siege makes the list either being a late 2015 release and being so popular
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Team BretherTeam Brether1,519,123
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 10:10
    Of the other 2015 games I would put Star Wars as perhaps getting on the list this year...maybe anyways.
  • Posted on 10 December 16 at 12:34
    Of all these I only played the free and easy NBA 2K17

In the top 10 I expec also Mafia III and FFXV to appear, next to the already mentioned (by others) Gears 4 and Horizon 3
  • Was I That BadWas I That Bad1,733,182
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 12:35
    matdan said:
    epic fail 1710 said:
    Danno Omen said:
    NightHawk673 said:
    Overwatch
    Battlefield 1
    Gears 4
    Forza
    Quantum break
    Doom
    The division
    Titanfall 2
    Rickey league

What avout minecraft that's always up there. Modern warfare remastered will probably be top 10
    So more people played IW over MWR That's mind boggling in my opinion.
    SRobson
  • matdanmatdan862,284
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 12:45
    epic fail 1710 said:
    matdan said:
    epic fail 1710 said:
    Danno Omen said:
    NightHawk673 said:
    Overwatch
    Battlefield 1
    Gears 4
    Forza
    Quantum break
    Doom
    The division
    Titanfall 2
    Rickey league

So more people played IW over MWR That's mind boggling in my opinion.
    Generally that is the fate of any non-essential DLC to a game which sadly MW Remastered is, as it relies on IW to play and only some of those that bought IW have access to MWR. The majority I guess didn't want to pay for an additional game. Of course numbers for those kinds of games are going to vary differently if you include all the casual gamers which make up a majority of online gamers.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 December 16 at 14:19
    WEBHEAD 7 said:
    I've only played Unravel on this list... Fantastic little game.

I will be playing ReCore and Far Cry: Primal sometime in the near future. Skyrim I own on 360 and, again, haven't gotten around to yet.

No interest in the others, with the exception of maybe PvZ: GW 2...
    PvZ: GW2, best shooter of the year hands down.
  • Posted on 10 December 16 at 15:27
    BryanRPh said:
    Vermin360 said:
    Same here. The games can be so bad yet my kids enjoy it anyway. They really like the tycoon games and there just really aren't any on the Xbox.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,098
    Posted on 10 December 16 at 20:13
    Trikke den 1e said:
    Of all these I only played the free and easy NBA 2K17

In the top 10 I expec also Mafia III and FFXV to appear, next to the already mentioned (by others) Gears 4 and Horizon 3
    Nope. Both under 23k.
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,205,515
    Posted on 11 December 16 at 03:06
    I haven't played any of these games. I'm going to assume I haven't played any of the next list either. XD
  • Posted on 11 December 16 at 14:19
    Im willing to bet that World of Tanks is in the top 10, But this is just players not time played correct.
    AND THAT'S . . . . . THE REST OF THE STORY.
  • Posted on 11 December 16 at 15:08
    Not played any game !!!
  • igor5618igor56181,720,449
    Posted on 11 December 16 at 20:36
    #1 for Ben-Hur!
    Resistance is Futile =/\=.
  • Posted on 12 December 16 at 01:23
    Danno Omen said:
    NightHawk673 said:
    Overwatch
    Battlefield 1
    Gears 4
    Forza
    Quantum break
    Doom
    The division
    Titanfall 2
    Rickey league

Since they will probably not count Rainbow Six Siege, I would say add Zheros to your list and you've cracked it, that game has been all over my feed this year.
    Cheers 'n' Beers
  • Posted on 12 December 16 at 01:29
    My Guesstimation

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Cheers 'n' Beers
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads