Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Most Played Games on TrueAchievements 2016 - Part One

AuthorMessage
darkmafia99
darkmafia99
Posted on 12 December 16 at 08:33
Played 8/10 so far from this list, with Dark Souls 3(no thank you pass lol) and Skyrim Remastered (waiting for a cheaper price), assuming the presumed top 10 I'll probably add 7 or 8 to that, with not having played the division(meh beta bored me), overwatch never popped anything on the free weekend(meh), and TF2 (waiting on cheaper/might rent soon)
LifeExpectancy
LifeExpectancy
Posted on 13 December 16 at 05:20
I felt like Unravel's greatness was highly exaggerated. To me it was just a very cumbersome platformer. When I want to play a platformer, I want something smooth, fluid, and fast, not something where I feel like the game is constantly fighting me for control.
Jodmeister
Jodmeister
Posted on 13 December 16 at 12:48
Wonder how many people went back and played Red Dead Redemption when it came to back compat?
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 13 December 16 at 13:31
LifeExpectancy said:
I felt like Unravel's greatness was highly exaggerated. To me it was just a very cumbersome platformer. When I want to play a platformer, I want something smooth, fluid, and fast, not something where I feel like the game is constantly fighting me for control.
Well it's a puzzle-platformer, which as you know is a lot different than, say, Ori, which you may or may not be alluding to. wink
NickHawkeye
NickHawkeye
Posted on 13 December 16 at 15:39
currently trying to work on my 20 day roll, i just keep forgetting
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 14 December 16 at 14:33
Jodmeister said:
Wonder how many people went back and played Red Dead Redemption when it came to back compat?
Not enough!
No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.