The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 13th, 2016

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,008,629
  • The Wet ChefThe Wet Chef497,756
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 15:27, Edited on 13 December 16 at 15:28 by The Wet Chef
    Two relatively new realises with Discontinued/Unobtainable achievementswarningfacepalm
  • Posted on 13 December 16 at 15:58
    If a company cares so little for their game to release it with broken achievements. I will also care so little for their product and save my money not buying at any price.
  • shagyxshagyx426,643
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:03
    Another week with not great sales thank you, that means more to do on my back log. Hopefully the countdown sale has better sales than this garbage expect Mortal kombat that game is awesome
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,409
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:06
    They must have messed up the price on the BF season pass. I got it for $15 last night
  • acedawg4acedawg42,841,812
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:22
    Back log time
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:35
    Just when you thought the dollar to pound exhange rate couldn't get any worse, good grief...MK XL and Dying Light? seriously?
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o596,503
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:43
    Transformers FoC is fucking mint but with all the games I already have its not worth £24.

And Dogfight on sale!!!! Holy testicle Tuesday!!
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,482,619
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:45
    Tendoman77 said:
    Just when you thought the dollar to pound exhange rate couldn't get any worse, good grief...MK XL and Dying Light? seriously?
    Warner Brothers always has a bad exchange rate when you look at their games, since unlike other publishers they don't have much in the way of European studios or other places they can spend money, so it costs them a lot to get that money back to the US.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483357,473
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 16:58
    KenH2k4 said:
    They must have messed up the price on the BF season pass. I got it for $15 last night
    Apparently that's the price if you have EA Access (according to the MS website).

£23 is now the standard Season Pass price after they lowered it a few weeks ago - it probably shouldn't be in the article if I'm reading this right.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,342,821
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:03
    Picked up the Letter Quest bundle since I doubt I'll spend enough time on my PS4 to finish it there laugh
    Ha ha, charade you are!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead742,350
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:38, Edited on 13 December 16 at 17:39 by HolyHalfDead
    Stevo6483 said:
    KenH2k4 said:
    Apparently that's the price if you have EA Access (according to the MS website).

£23 is now the standard Season Pass price after they lowered it a few weeks ago - it probably shouldn't be in the article if I'm reading this right.
    Star Wars Battlefront is an EA Access Exclusive sale now. The Season Pass discount has also changed from 50% off to 35% off.

I think EA Access sales should be included in this article.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:40
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    Warner Brothers always has a bad exchange rate when you look at their games, since unlike other publishers they don't have much in the way of European studios or other places they can spend money, so it costs them a lot to get that money back to the US.
    Warner Brothers have continuously been bad at pricing with games. But on the movie/dvd/blu-ray side of things they can price correctly. It's always the same with games any excuse to try it on.
  • Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:48
    I'll buy the battlefront dlc ready for ea access :-)
  • matdanmatdan842,385
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:48
    Bioshock Trilogy is BC btw, tested. All installing plus DLC. Take that naysayers
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,409
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:56
    matdan said:
    Bioshock Trilogy is BC btw, tested. All installing plus DLC. Take that naysayers
    That's fantastic!

Also, glad I snagged the BF season pass when I did then
  • King CrepesKing Crepes419,207
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 17:58
    Alien Rage finally on sale headspin
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 18:02
    Tendoman77 said:
    You are looking at this the wrong way, it's not that the UK price is more than the US, it's that the North America price is less than the rest of the world. It is just global economics.

Buy Xbox One games using US Dollars.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 18:06, Edited on 13 December 16 at 18:21 by HolyHalfDead
    KenH2k4 said:
    Also, glad I snagged the BF season pass when I did then
    Well done. I let people on my friend feed and my blog followers know about this 17 hours ago.
  • Kovy88Kovy882,221,906
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 18:19
    King Crepes said:
    Alien Rage finally on sale headspin
    Yeah. It's great. This may be the first time it's on sale ever. It was released over 3 years ago. I like to play bad shooters, but I was never willing to pay 14,39 euros for it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads