Game Discussion: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Glitched achievemenets?

• Posted on 15 December 16 at 05:07Permalink
    I am at the endgame, but I didn't unlock the achievements for beating the game nor did I get the one for lighting all of the fires on the map...

They aren't "done, unlocking..." as far as i can tell, they are both secret achievements so i cant see their details.

Is there a way I can fix this? I just unlocked achievements in another game, and logged back into dark souls and they havent appeared yet.. it's been about two days now and I would be really upset if I played the game for 80 hours only to not get any of my achievements for not actually beating the last boss...

Today I also joined a covenant that should have popped an achievement but it didn't, so it's two days in a row of not being able to unlock achievements for this game in particular.
    ...But why is the rum gone???
  • Posted on 05 January 17 at 20:43Permalink
    Just an update, I've been logging in on Dark Souls II almost every day since and still haven't popped anything, I have now killed Vendrick and the achievement for him popped for me. I guess I'll just never get the other achievements..
    ...But why is the rum gone???
  • Posted on 22 June 17 at 05:25Permalink
    Did you kill Nashandra and see one of the endings?
    You ever wonder why we're here?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.