Game Discussion: Krinkle Krusher Forum

Delisted?

AuthorMessage
wembleytor
wembleytor
Posted on 16 December 16 at 20:00
The game is currently showing as "Not Available" on xbox.com, whatever region I try. The official site link in the Game Information panel gives a server error. Has the game been delisted?
Das Kuhnen
Das Kuhnen
Posted on 16 December 16 at 20:53, Edited on 16 December 16 at 20:57 by Das Kuhnen
Odd. It doesn't show up for me either and I own the game.

*edit* What happens if you try this link? It at least takes me to the page where it says "you already own this product"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/krinkle-krusher/bwmv...
Half the lies I tell are not true...
wembleytor
wembleytor
Posted on 16 December 16 at 21:06
Das Kuhnen said:
Odd. It doesn't show up for me either and I own the game.

*edit* What happens if you try this link? It at least takes me to the page where it says "you already own this product"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/krinkle-krusher/bwmv...
Where the blue box marked "Buy" usually appears, there is a greyed out box saying "Not Available". No price is listed. I tried 3 different regions where the game used to be available (USA, Canada, Brazil) with the same result.

There are no results for it when searching the store on my One.
Das Kuhnen
Das Kuhnen
Posted on 19 December 16 at 18:06
I'm still getting the same results you are.
Half the lies I tell are not true...
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 19 December 16 at 18:43, Edited on 19 December 16 at 18:47 by GameTagwastaken
Same here. I submitted this as delisted for the game information team to confirm/review.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 27 December 16 at 13:21
The devs website is down so I'm guessing they've folded http://www.ilusis.com
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 07 January 17 at 22:56
So is this impossible to get if you dont have it downloaded on ur X1?
Bears Scare Me
Posted on 08 January 17 at 00:26
Yes that is what delisted means
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 11 January 17 at 10:06
Not the answer to the question I was asking Bears don't scare me.

With the 360 you can obtain games through other people's profiles using a license transfer and then downloading from the download history.

My question is, is it impossible to play this game unless it is already installed to the Xbox One? I got code and will give it a try when I get home, if I have problems I will contact MS and see if I can either get a refund or the game on my profile which I really hope I can get the 2nd option.
Bears Scare Me
Posted on 11 January 17 at 16:27
Actually, you asked nothing about download history Strategy Four. You mentioned nothing about having a code or redownloading if already bought.

This game was not in my "ready to install" list in My Games and Apps on X1; the store page on xbox.com simply says "You own this product"; the My Account section of xbox.com in purchase history does not give an option to download anything, I think they changed the way download history works on X1 vs 360 but not 100% sure since I have not had to use it.
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 12 January 17 at 07:33
Ok well 1) you responded to my question with a rude response. 2) you were guessing and didn't know completely the answer. Thanks for your input and enjoy having the easy Strategy completion I most likely won't be able to get due to such a stupid reason.

I don't know why you have hard feelings towards me other than a competition on the leaderboard but how about let's try to not have conflicts, I try to be a good sport. If I have said anything in the past that has bothered you then I am sorry.

It really sucks worrying about this kind of shit, I have been working on WP, 360, and soon PC strategy titles before they aren't possible and yet it happens on the newest system.
Living Legends
Posted on 24 July 19 at 15:12
Buddy of mine found a code and redeemed it and the game was in ready to install and installed. I didn't believe him but I bought a code and was able to install it afterwards. This got fixed, so time to find them codes
Prodx
Prodx
Posted on 24 July 19 at 15:27, Edited on 24 July 19 at 15:35 by Prodx
I didn't read through this and took my eBay listing down. I am the owner of about 30 codes and we Living Legends and I just tested one code it works one. I have also had codes for a while for Sega Rally Online Arcade which actually has multiplayer achievement. Only 3x codes left then they shit is probably gone forever.

As far as my experience delisted codes have always worked unless for the wrong system or they can sometimes have an expiration date on the card, But once a game is delisted it still exists on the network you just can't buy it anymore for whatever reason. But if you get lucky enough to have a game where you can find a code you are mostly in luck.

By the way I am going to relist these at a higher price since people were skeptical and should not understand how it works. When delisted it is just off the marketplace / you can't buy it there, but you can still put in a legit code and it would work. All these companies usually have codes for developers and testers and they sometimes get out. It is bound to happen.

But Yeah I will probably list these here or go to eBay because you guys could have gotten it for less than marketplace price because no one was buying them so price will probably go up now Sorry.. You can also send me a message on here about it and we can work it out. I am not setting a number just offers first and I will try to work with counteroffer. Also, those 3x Sega Rally Games are up for grabs but but might be expensive if I don't have more. Any questions you can message me here. I hope I cleared some things up for people and this will give them their proper price for a delisted games. Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.