Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gearsmas Arrives in Gears of War 4

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
255,581
KBop a doo
Posted on 16 December 16 at 21:25
Merry Gearsmas to all, and to all a good night

Please click here to read the story: Gearsmas Arrives in Gears of War 4
ParticleDuality
Posted on 16 December 16 at 21:26
Such a terrible Gearsmas.
Accusations Fly
Posted on 16 December 16 at 21:29
No XP bonuses anywhere else? Really??
GamerScoreM4STA
Posted on 16 December 16 at 21:51
YAWN THIS GEARSMAS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are the xp bonuses.
Bruh Oh Em Gee
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:01
Boo..
PHT999
365,400
PHT999
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:08
It was 100 credits when it came on by mistake earlier this month... fml coalition
TheDeuterostome
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:11
You guys will never be happy! Go play a different game.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:22
Can't wait to play the boomshot mode!
Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
IN YO FACE 86
333,322
IN YO FACE 86
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:26
clap
I Argonaut I
355,160
I Argonaut I
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:40
Where the hell is the 2x XP?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:48
I Argonaut I said:
Where the hell is the 2x XP?
"Players can earn a 1.5 XP multiplier in both the Snowball Fight and Crossplay Versus playlists.
"


1.5/2 :p
Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 16 December 16 at 22:58
c1w said:
I Argonaut I said:
Where the hell is the 2x XP?
"Players can earn a 1.5 XP multiplier in both the Snowball Fight and Crossplay Versus playlists.
"


1.5/2 :p
Except no one wants to play this dumbass modes.
AcE ViCTiMiZER
Posted on 16 December 16 at 23:04
TheDeuterostome said:
You guys will never be happy! Go play a different game.
Gladly.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 December 16 at 23:25
CounterInsurgnt said:
c1w said:
I Argonaut I said:
Where the hell is the 2x XP?
"Players can earn a 1.5 XP multiplier in both the Snowball Fight and Crossplay Versus playlists.
"


1.5/2 :p
Except no one wants to play this dumbass modes.
the general gears players do considering their holiday modes always have more players when live.
Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 16 December 16 at 23:48
So when do the UIR Packs release? Thought that would be part of Gearsmas.
KBop a doo
255,581
KBop a doo
Posted on 16 December 16 at 23:54, Edited on 16 December 16 at 23:59 by KBop a doo
DrSchlepenstein said:
So when do the UIR Packs release? Thought that would be part of Gearsmas.
According to The Coalition, they'll reveal more information about the UIR next week and the packs will be available later in December.

Source here

Edit: Also updated the article with this information toast
Skunkie
70,048
Skunkie
Posted on 16 December 16 at 23:58
love Love LOVE the Gingerbread skins. At least for this Gearsmas the gear acquired can be used year-around instead of only during the event.

Looking forward to gibbing and getting gibbed in Snowball Fight.

Merry Gearsmas!
BRiT wtfdotcom
Posted on 17 December 16 at 01:14
Worst Gears Ever.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 17 December 16 at 01:25
No double class XP for Horde? Yawwwwwn.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 17 December 16 at 02:33
KBop a doo said:
DrSchlepenstein said:
So when do the UIR Packs release? Thought that would be part of Gearsmas.
According to The Coalition, they'll reveal more information about the UIR next week and the packs will be available later in December.

Source here

Edit: Also updated the article with this information toast
I used up all of my credits on these Gearsmas packs, bought 50 of them. Still missing the Kait skin and the Swarm Wrapping paper Boomshot skin. Did get a bunch of ginger bread skins, so at least they scrapped for 150 a piece.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.