Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Cthulhu Unveils Atmospheric Images

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce761,844
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv488,341
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 10:02Permalink
    Amazing! I'm a huge Lovecraft & Cthulhu fan, so this is on the top of my anticipation list for 2017!
    'Member?
  • nate 1528nate 15281,945,764
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 11:30Permalink
    2017 seems like it's going to be a great year for horror games!
    nate 1528
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,009,324
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 11:51Permalink
    Looks great, but that genre description sounds a bit cluttered...hopefully it can pull it off!
    Legohead 1977
  • TuschiTuschi969,668
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 12:48Permalink
    Kinda hard to tell if it will be good but I'm pretty damn excited for this.
  • misfit119misfit119910,395
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 13:13Permalink
    This game looks so sexy. Really need to go back and finish Dark Corners of the Earth. My copy of the game was borked and I never finished it. Should really do so.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • SyphonidesSyphonides410,971
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 13:31Permalink
    If it's like Dark Corners of the Earth, you won't hear me complaining. Don't look at the statue for too long though!
  • Posted on 19 December 16 at 14:12Permalink
    As someone who freakin' hates horror games, but is kinda' interested Lovecraftian stuff, I am seriously thinking of picking this up.

If it's good.
  • Posted on 19 December 16 at 14:54Permalink
    LOL! Such a shitty screenshots!
    People, don't get overexcited! Just look that character models DON'T HAVE ANY SHADOWS!!! even the car on the 1st screenshot!
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic448,098
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 18:20Permalink
    Ohohoho! Yes! This is precisely what I've been looking for to stem the tide.
  • Posted on 19 December 16 at 18:22Permalink
    1st & 3rd look really neat. Could have took some better ones smile
    A simple bad habit will mar an otherwise flawless character, as a single ink drop soils the pure white page.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl153,747
    Posted on 19 December 16 at 18:23Permalink
    OneBgBdArtemis said:
    After playing Call of Cthulhu 3 times on XBox I have been pining for something further in this mythos. CAN'T WAIT!
    misfit119 said:
    This game looks so sexy. Really need to go back and finish Dark Corners of the Earth. My copy of the game was borked and I never finished it. Should really do so.
    Syphonides said:
    If it's like Dark Corners of the Earth, you won't hear me complaining. Don't look at the statue for too long though!
    This game isn't related to Dark Corners of the Earth and isn't a first person shooter. There's so much confusion about this I feel like articles about this game need a disclaimer.
  • misfit119misfit119910,395
    Posted on 20 December 16 at 05:24Permalink
    zeldafanjtl said:
    This game isn't related to Dark Corners of the Earth and isn't a first person shooter. There's so much confusion about this I feel like articles about this game need a disclaimer.
    It doesn't seem to be that anyone thinks its related to Dark Corners of the Earth. Just that DCotE was the last Lovecraft game on consoles and it was really freaking good. So if we can get another well done Lovecraft game nearly as good as that one it would make some people very happy.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • WhyattThrashWhyattThrash329,972
    Posted on 20 December 16 at 12:37Permalink
    Question: When looking at the "subscribe to news for this game", why are the counters and buttons different on the news pages and on the game pages? Which button actually subscribes to news for the game and why are they different?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.