Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Previews the Countdown Sale

AuthorMessage
Twisted Oak
Twisted Oak
Posted on 19 December 16 at 20:25
I just hope that the percent off is reasonable for a sale. I noticed that Microsoft left off how much the discounts are going to be in that teaser.

I laugh when they advertise up to 50%- 75% off. Meaning that they could discount most things at 5-10%, and the highest discount is somewhere in the 50-75% range.
SprinkyDink
SprinkyDink
Posted on 19 December 16 at 20:32
There are so many indie games for 10/15 dollars that they could put on sale for 5. And don't even get me started on the amount of Xbox live arcade games they could put on. Well, looking forward to NBA*rolls eyes*
Apocalypse Kane
Apocalypse Kane
Posted on 19 December 16 at 20:37
clap
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 19 December 16 at 20:49
All I need is the deluxe edition of Elite:Dangerous to go half off or more... I can't afford anything less than half off. Fingers crossed.
'Member?
CHERRY CHEERIOS
Posted on 19 December 16 at 20:50
Dead Rising: Off The Record Remastered would be nice...just saying! wink
I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 19 December 16 at 20:51
I just want Dark Souls III Season pass for 50-60% off. Dooo ittt nowwww. O.o

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:03
SheBeatsYou said:
I just want Dark Souls III Season pass for 50-60% off. Dooo ittt nowwww. O.o
I agree, that's the only way I'd play it since it doesn't have achievements.
But 7.50-$10 is a solid price
Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
Gerbasgamer
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:08
Hoping for Indie games, single DLCs and season passes.
Retail games are pretty much always cheaper than the digital stuff, so that doesn't interest me.
Tukaitaua
Tukaitaua
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:22
ParticleDuality said:
I just want a lot of ID@Xbox games to go on sale.
I just want a lot of ID@Xbox games made available in Australia so I don't have to faff about buying a digital gift card and go through the process of reigon changing just to play them
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:23
GotY/Definitive games for $15 or under is my preference. Any games released in the back half of this year under $30 will also catch my eye.

But the only for-sure, I'm buying would be Michonne or Minecraft:SM at least half off. TellTale is a fun break for me between pew-pew
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:28
Titanfall 2 is my #1 priority, after that I'm looking to pick up Minecraft Story Mode, The Walking Dead Season 2, Manual Samuel. I'm also considering Doom and Forza Horizon 3, but I doubt I'll have the money for all of that.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:41
It's going to be a busy 19 days for me and the rest of the sales team. shock
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:43
I hope GTA V is on sale.
War...war never changes.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:46
Tukaitaua said:
ParticleDuality said:
I just want a lot of ID@Xbox games to go on sale.
I just want a lot of ID@Xbox games made available in Australia so I don't have to faff about buying a digital gift card and go through the process of reigon changing just to play them
It is unfortunate that a lot of indie devs can't afford to make their game available I every region.
TechnoTomato
TechnoTomato
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:49
Well so far it looks like the exactly the same games that were discounted in the Black Friday sales roll
We're all mad here...
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:50
To be fair these sales have always been decent at Christmas. I've always got at least one or two good deals, Remember getting Kings Quest super cheap last year, and tales from the borderlands pass just after the 1st episode came out so maybe hold off on getting the new Walking dead game incase it's on sale .

Like others I've my eye on some of the more expensive ID@Xbox titles so hope they get a good discount.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 19 December 16 at 21:58
creptor5291 said:
Titanfall 2 is my #1 priority, after that I'm looking to pick up Minecraft Story Mode, The Walking Dead Season 2, Manual Samuel. I'm also considering Doom and Forza Horizon 3, but I doubt I'll have the money for all of that.
i would just rent Titanfall 2, its basically all single player achievements which with the exception of the hard run and the gauntlet run are quite easy. the story is beaten in probably 6-7 hours. i paid 29USD for mine and i feel ripped off personally, i have actually logged more hours in the last 2 weeks for Titanfall 1 then Titanfall 2.
PharaohsForce
PharaohsForce
Posted on 19 December 16 at 22:19
I know they've been on sale numerous times... but, I want the Mass Effect Trilogy DLCs to be on sale! I simply didn't have the money lying around when they were last on sale!
II7Mr Bubbles
II7Mr Bubbles
Posted on 19 December 16 at 22:33
CpNx MaYxDaYx said:
I hope GTA V is on sale.
One can only dream.
II7Mr Bubbles
II7Mr Bubbles
Posted on 19 December 16 at 22:34
psn just randomly gave me $10. Microsoft? Can you be nice too?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.