Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: Assassin's Creed Games

• Posted on 27 December 16 at 14:25
    Bears Scare Me said:
    So am I bad at math or are there only 8 total games and 7 are listed here? Couldn't this article have just been AC3 sucks the rest are good?
    unity

technically the chronicles games as well.
    ...But why is the rum gone???
  • K1NG StyleZK1NG StyleZ809,735
    Posted on 28 December 16 at 15:35
    AC 2!!
  • neeker75neeker751,341,396
    Posted on 29 December 16 at 00:52
    Based on the positive reviews here, I decided to buy Syndicate since it's on sale. Hopefully it's as good as the community feels.

Personally I'm still playing Ezio Collection, and Brotherhood is reminding me why I dislike it so much.
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL420,253
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:20
    neeker75 said:
    Based on the positive reviews here, I decided to buy Syndicate since it's on sale. Hopefully it's as good as the community feels.

Personally I'm still playing Ezio Collection, and Brotherhood is reminding me why I dislike it so much.
    I didn't like Brotherhood that much either, but so far I'm loving Syndicate.

My only negative comments about it so far:
    The reason to go to London is a bit meh, they could've put a lot more story into that.
    The grappling gun seems a tad bit too useful (to the point where it feels cheap) and it's unrealistic, so I doubt I will be using it a lot.

The rest I really love :)
  • neeker75neeker751,341,396
    Posted on 03 January 17 at 00:29
    Ereaser NL said:
    neeker75 said:

I didn't like Brotherhood that much either, but so far I'm loving Syndicate.

My only negative comments about it so far:
    The reason to go to London is a bit meh, they could've put a lot more story into that.
    The grappling gun seems a tad bit too useful (to the point where it feels cheap) and it's unrealistic, so I doubt I will be using it a lot.

The rest I really love :)
    I'm enjoying Syndicate so far. I like more structured games like this one (entire map divided into areas, each area is then divided into zones, each with one major activity to finish to conquer it, etc.). It makes it easier for me to focus on one area each time. I've played up to Sequence 4, but I've already cleared more than half the map just doing the side quests.

I actually like the grappling gun. The platforming is very enjoyable as compared to Unity.
  • Lord NazuleLord Nazule631,920
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 20:44, Edited on 27 June 17 at 20:45 by Lord Nazule
    1) AC 2
    2) Black Flag
    3) Rogue
    4) Revelations
    5) AC 1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.