Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

leages achievement

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 16 at 23:15
    they should fix the leages achievement when they put it on the xbox one will they?
    A GS Warr1or
  • YoDzYoDz671,137
    Posted on 21 December 16 at 23:21
    nope, mx vs atv reflex was added to BC with servers shutdown
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,535
    Posted on 21 December 16 at 23:49
    It's not necessarily a server shutdown, the game mode still works without issue. It just does not place a person in a division. The whole system is messed up. If I try to look at my division placements, the game freezes.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 16 at 18:38
    they should fix that anytime soon.
    A GS Warr1or
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 16 at 18:41
    just send petitions to them to fix it.
    A GS Warr1or
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 December 16 at 23:25, Edited on 31 December 16 at 23:26 by
    It would be worth a try to do the petition. However, knowing that no where near the community is affected by this achievement, I doubt we'd get support honestly... The only time people would care, if it affected a large sum of people. e.g. when Forza Horizon rivals became unobtainable and most of the TA village couldn't stop crying to the developers until they fixed it...
    Su
  • Posted on 08 March 17 at 12:35
    A good bit of people are popping this lately....is it back online??
  • Posted on 14 March 17 at 15:22, Edited on 14 March 17 at 15:31 by JR1203
    Psychotic Sully said:
    This is the most pathetic question ever.
    laugh

I don't know, Sully...your response is emphatically odious.
    Posted on 14 March 17 at 17:58
    Because you are taking my job away from throwing salt on the wound. laugh

And there are modded lobbies in Black ops 2. Some people stumble upon them but I believe others intentionally look for them. What ever the case is they get flagged for getting this achievement. The game servers are up but the tracking portion has been removed. League play is still playable but I think oh can barely get a few games going now. Since the release of advanced warfare it went downhill. The population was still pretty high when Ghosts was out since that games MP was not rewarding.
  • Posted on 14 March 17 at 20:07, Edited on 14 March 17 at 20:08 by JR1203
    Thanks for the response, Living Legends.
    (Who knew you** could respond with no imbecilic, vacuous remarks shock...)

I honestly didn't know BO2 lobbies were modded, but I don't venture into multiplayer.
    Zombie lobbies; however, see me quite frequently. wink

*looking at you, Su*
  • Posted on 21 March 17 at 19:30
    Speaking of modded zombie lobby's, I stumbled upon one in buried. Everyone went down the ramp, then all the sudden everyone had 1 million points. I never ran to the bank so quick, but before I got there we all spawned back at spawn and 2 people were instantly downed. Needless to say I didn't bother reviving them as I ran like hell to the bank. Filled it up then the host ended the game.

Who would say no to a free mill? At least the max the bank can hold. Best 5 minutes of zombies ever
    [URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Darkness727420.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Darkness727420.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• mcnuggestsmcnuggests899,454
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 05:56
    200+ have earned it in the last 5 days since it went BC so I guess it's fixed.
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 06:14
    witter56 said:
    Highly unlikely, will put the disc in and try it out tomorrow.
  • mcnuggestsmcnuggests899,454
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 20:25
    Living Legends said:
    witter56 said:
    I'm trying it out too, but I have just started the game...
    Over the last weeks/months a few people have got it by using mods etc but not this many as just 5-6 days ago... So there is a big chance this is fixed.
  • Posted on 22 April 17 at 23:06
    Is League Play live?! That would be wonderful! 80 people playing Moshpit Playlist and 1800 Championship Playlist. This is the first time I launched the game in years, so sorry if I'm wrong! The host quit and it put me on probation, so I'm not sure if it ranks you like it used to.

Others that have unlocked the achievement last years (especially last weeks) have joined hacked/modded lobbies.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 17 at 06:31
    witter56 said:
    Living Legends said:
    witter56 said:
    I'm trying it out too, but I have just started the game...
    Over the last weeks/months a few people have got it by using mods etc but not this many as just 5-6 days ago... So there is a big chance this is fixed.
    You would know if it is fixed if it says on the bottom right of the screen, "5 placement matches left" instead of "preseason". I hope you don't plan on getting the achievement via hacked lobby. You will be removed with a immediate effect regardless if it wasn't your fault.

Have a nice day
    Suleman
  • Posted on 24 April 17 at 16:58, Edited on 24 April 17 at 16:59 by xDEADxRlSlNGx
    Well I , like many people, use this site religiously. And the leagues achievement popped for me yesterday...and I see that 200+ have been unlocking it since the backwards compatibility.. the last thing I want is to get tracking blocked. Is there anything we can do for good gamers that don't hack that have had this happen to us? Because yes the league play is still down and while I'm glad I have the achievement now so I can 100% this game.. it is absolutely not worth getting blocked..

Thanks xDEADxRlSlNGx
    Posted on 24 April 17 at 17:30
    ^what game mode or type were you playing when it popped?
  • Posted on 24 April 17 at 17:40, Edited on 24 April 17 at 17:42 by xDEADxRlSlNGx
    I got on and played a hand full of league games then switched to ranked and got the level 10 achievement on Saturday. Then Sunday I got up and played some more league.. then joined a ranked match and it popped.. totally was not expecting it

EDIT : positive I was playing hardcore mode
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads