The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Countdown to 2017 Weekly Deals: Week One - December 22nd-28th

• Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,550,713
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 11:03
    Most of these I already have, or are just more than I am willing to pay right now. The only exception is Contrast, maybe I can try it on the 360 first to see if it's worth it!
    Legohead 1977
  • WyyvernWyyvern594,249
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 12:50
    Bonxy said:
    Still no NASCAR DLC sale for FM6. :(
    Same, that's what I'm waiting for.
    Here be dragons.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 December 16 at 16:13
    spent $100 so far.
    Will save the rest for the next week of sales
    Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
  • Posted on 23 December 16 at 16:38, Edited on 23 December 16 at 16:39 by Shadow 00 Fox
    xPut Name Herex said:
    FalconGR LIVE said:
    Wait!!!! So batman Arkham Knight costs 16 US dollars with the season pass in USA but in Europe it costs 44 Euros??? MS, ARE YOU HIGH??? WTF??
    Your issue is with Warner Brothers (publisher of the game), not Microsoft. They are the ones who tell Microsoft what price to set the content at and what percentages off the content can be.
    I think it's obvious--Europe needs more Batmen and they therefore have logically raised the price due to the expected demand. ...... music
    I'm going Full Pudding in the UHH 2!!
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,952,058
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 16:56
    Batman can still be bought with better price, just buy some u$ to your account and buy with u$, It's not rocket science.
  • Posted on 23 December 16 at 16:56
    picked up a couple things! dont hate the sales as much as others lol
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 23 December 16 at 17:13
    Picked up Michonne and Tales from the Borderlands. Thanks!
  • JissiJissi841,886
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 21:39
    So once again for everyone, who suffers from the abnormally high European prices (like myself).

Go online and buy some US Microsoft points gift cards (I have used offgamers.com, but I guess there are many more). You can pay paypal, you will get the codes within 5 minutes. Activate them to your MS account, go to MS US store (if its not automatic, change in the URL to en-US for the location/language), pay with the points and you have the game at the US price.

Download from queue directly on Xbox.

Only minor hassle, but worths the third price.
  • sanityendssanityends359,067
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 22:49
    Wyyvern said:
    Bonxy said:
    It was on sale like 3 weeks ago
    I will walk the line of stability carefully as I stare at my ever growing backlog.
  • WyyvernWyyvern594,249
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 22:53
    sanityends said:
    Wyyvern said:
    Bonxy said:
    I noticed, but I was still waiting out on my free code from that open league they did back in August. I never got it...
    Here be dragons.
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 22:57
    Wyyvern said:
    sanityends said:
    Wyyvern said:
    Bonxy said:
    I noticed, but I was still waiting out on my free code from that open league they did back in August. I never got it...
    Ugh that sucks
    I will walk the line of stability carefully as I stare at my ever growing backlog.
  • matdanmatdan796,237
    Posted on 24 December 16 at 01:28
    So any good deals here?
  • Posted on 24 December 16 at 01:53
    c1w said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Bought The Flame in the Flood. Because fuck my life.
    is it bad?
    I dunno, it looks neat. I was referring to the fact that no one here has completed it.
  • Posted on 25 December 16 at 02:39
    blueracer442 said:
    Any opinions on Bedlam and Grow Up both seem like easy completions but are the any fun.
    Bedlam is pretty decent if you were into old school shooters, I enjoyed it. I need to go back and complete it sometime, I started it in the UHH2 and haven't played it since.
  • CjhCarter vLCjhCarter vL1,026,844
    Posted on 26 December 16 at 03:07
    Too many sales going on, rip my wallet lol
  • Posted on 26 December 16 at 20:07
    Any opinons on Jotun?

Usually don't bite on stuff that isn't at least 50% off, but it looks really cool!
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • WarkulltWarkullt731,965
    Posted on 27 December 16 at 01:01
    I was expecting a deal for Batman: Return to Arkham bundle but at 29,99$ its still a bit expensive for a remaster without mentioning the fact that I bought Batman Arkham Knight months ago and I haven't start to play it yet! Same thing with few other games so I'm still wondering if I should buy it now or wait the next saleroll
    Posted on 27 December 16 at 01:39
    Warku1t said:
    I was expecting a deal for Batman: Return to Arkham bundle but at 29,99$ its still a bit expensive for a remaster without mentioning the fact that I bought Batman Arkham Knight months ago and I haven't start to play it yet! Same thing with few other games so I'm still wondering if I should buy it now or wait the next saleroll
    Won't be any cheaper until the spring sale I'd imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.