Game Discussion: The Crew Forum

Skills To Pay Bills

AuthorMessage
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 24 December 16 at 20:39, Edited on 24 December 16 at 20:39 by Bacavoit
Guys I'm having an extremely hard time trying to get gold medals doing the Speed Skills that are set on the highways.

I'm using a Skyline R34 doing 424km/h with nitro and the gold medal ghost is a drag car flying over 450km/h and it also seems that there was no traffic for them.

Is not just one but many of the highway Speed Skills. No matter how hard I try I get bronze and silver.

Is there any car faster than the R34? Is this unlockable without buying the DLC?

The CrewSkills To Pay BillsThe Skills To Pay Bills achievement in The Crew worth 195 pointsEarn a Gold medal on 500 Skills.
Wyyvern
Wyyvern
Posted on 24 December 16 at 20:53, Edited on 24 December 16 at 21:47 by Wyyvern
This is fully unlockable without buying the DLC. I haven't played this game in nearly two years so I don't know how much has changed, but in the HQ, there should be a perk that increases the score you get in Skill challenges by around 20%. Equip that and assuming you're using the right class car for the challenge and it's over 1200PI, the achievement is a doddle. A long doddle, but still a doddle.

Also, you can afford to skip some challenges, you only need to get gold on 500 out of around 580.
Here be dragons.
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 24 December 16 at 21:37
Ohhh I didn't know there were 580 I guess Im fine then.

And yes, I have the faster skill score.

Thank you!
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 25 December 16 at 04:29
Yeah you will be fine to skip those ones, I didn't bother with any of the ones that were obviously meant for the Drag Cars.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.