Looks like Fifa is next

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:21
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Cemetery Girls said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
PointySpred said:
What a bunch of spoiled brats!!! Maybe spend time with those close to you instead of worrying about what's on sale in a digital world. Merry Christmas to all!!!
fuck off. how are we spoiled brat's? it's called a sale for a reason
unlike you i don't need a day to tell me when to spend time with my family. Not everybody celebrates Christmas so how about you worry about how you do Christmas and i'll worry about how i do mine.
People aren't going to be spending the entire 24 hours with family anyway are they?

Not everybody celebrates Christmas
People work on Christmas
Live away from family
don't have a family
etc

I don't need somebody like you telling me what i should do on a certain day
Bit of an overreaction. One bad sale isn't going to ruin anything.
the reaction isn't about the sale it's about him telling me and other's what we should be doing on a certain day.
if he and other's want to do the cliche crap and use Christmas as an excuse to spend time with family go ahead i don't need a day to tell me what to do.
F*ck that kid, he's ignorant to the real world. Just because you don't work on xmas and you celebrate it doesn't mean everyone does.

clap
Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
Splatador
Splatador
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:25
The XBL Countdown to 2017 sale walks into a bar. The bartender looks at it and says, "What is THIS? A joke?"
marknocturnal
marknocturnal
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:26
So the Christmas sale sucks. No shit in my cornflakes.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:34
Splatador said:
The XBL Countdown to 2017 sale walks into a bar. The bartender looks at it and says, "What is THIS? A joke?"
Hahaha
Cemetery Girls
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:40
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Cemetery Girls said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
PointySpred said:
What a bunch of spoiled brats!!! Maybe spend time with those close to you instead of worrying about what's on sale in a digital world. Merry Christmas to all!!!
unlike you i don't need a day to tell me when to spend time with my family. Not everybody celebrates Christmas so how about you worry about how you do Christmas and i'll worry about how i do mine.
People aren't going to be spending the entire 24 hours with family anyway are they?

People work on Christmas
Live away from family
don't have a family
etc

the reaction isn't about the sale it's about him telling me and other's what we should be doing on a certain day.
if he and other's want to do the cliche crap and use Christmas as an excuse to spend time with family go ahead i don't need a day to tell me what to do.
Wow you're so cool! Not going by what the "man" says and spending your time the way you want to!
Cemetery Girls
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:41
c1w said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Cemetery Girls said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
PointySpred said:

People work on Christmas
Live away from family
don't have a family
etc

F*ck that kid, he's ignorant to the real world. Just because you don't work on xmas and you celebrate it doesn't mean everyone does.

clap
Fuck you too, I guess.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 December 16 at 17:57
Cemetery Girls said:
c1w said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Cemetery Girls said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
PointySpred said:

People work on Christmas
Live away from family
don't have a family
etc

clap
Fuck you too, I guess.
It's okay you'll grow up one day
Hi, I'm mediocre and the internet triggers me.
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 25 December 16 at 18:31
facepalm

Really? omfg...
First gamer ever to be revived from the dead! Also, the ladies man... "Sup"
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 25 December 16 at 18:33
Let's keep it civil please and focus our attention on the sale
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 25 December 16 at 18:43
ChewieOnIce said:
What sale?
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 25 December 16 at 18:50
JCDRANZER said:
ChewieOnIce said:
What sale?
clap
Dark Rocky X
Dark Rocky X
Posted on 25 December 16 at 18:58, Edited on 25 December 16 at 19:04 by Dark Rocky X
People bitching over sales on video games lmao. This ain't for me but I won't complain. Why people need to bitch over something they have no interest in is funny to me. They really don't have to give us shit anyways. If they can take away the sales that would be nice, just so I can see everyone's reaction to it when they do lmao. laugh
We work in the Dark, To serve the Light. We are Assassins!!! "Insieme per la vittoria"
MikeBut
MikeBut
Posted on 25 December 16 at 19:28
Dark Rocky X said:
People bitching over sales on video games lmao. This ain't for me but I won't complain. Why people need to bitch over something they have no interest in is funny to me. They really don't have to give us shit anyways. If they can take away the sales that would be nice, just so I can see everyone's reaction to it when they do lmao. laugh
The way I see it, it's a sale for a special week in the year. It's all to make money of course. But today it seems like they threw the most useless thing out there hoping they could rake in money with micro-transactions from basketball fans (surprised if anyone buys it anyway) since a few games are on today. Seems kinda crappy for Christmas day.

I doubt people would be as unhappy with this Christmas day deal if they actually put a game in there somewhere.
Chris Scarce
Chris Scarce
Posted on 25 December 16 at 19:34, Edited on 25 December 16 at 19:35 by Chris Scarce
Wow what a joke Microsoft. you call this a sale you should be ashamed of your selves.
C Scarce
JafethTheXtreme
Posted on 25 December 16 at 19:54
Pathetic
Oxymorfiend
Oxymorfiend
Posted on 25 December 16 at 20:42
Nice little fuck you from Microsoft. Oh well fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Typhon Achilles
Posted on 25 December 16 at 21:09
xONLY INHUMANx said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
CalculatdRisque said:
xPut Name Herex said:
They have an NBA game on sale every Christmas because Christmas is a special day for the NBA season (like Boxing Day is in the Premier League).

It also doesn't hurt as a popular sports title right when a lot of non-regular gamers are plugging in their Christmas consoles for the first time and they see their favorite sport available to be picked up on sale in the marketplace.
Accurate. Also why put on a lot of sales when most people are actually with family like normal people.
Agreed, most people would be opening new games they got for Christmas. How many people are going to sit on their xbox scrounging for and purchasing a Christmas day sale instead of spending it with their family? Actually I'd rather not know the answer.
opening new games for Christmas? most of the people on here aren't 12 we buy our own games.
not everybody celebrates Christmas/have a family/spend time with them for whatever reason.
To answer's your question about checking out the Christmas sales doesn't take long plus the daily sale is 24hrs pretty sure people would have time to check them out
Evidently we have a different approach to christmas day. The fun doesn't start until the family members have left and the kids are in bed. I suppose we enjoy unwrapping different things.
darkmafia99
darkmafia99
Posted on 25 December 16 at 21:42
Lmao decent sale overall, picked up walking dead michonne, but luckily my Microsoft money is safe for another week, hoping for syndicate or FC4 DLC to drop, and the big one fallout 4 seasons pass better get to 50% off (:
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.