The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Countdown to 2017 Daily Deals: Day Seven - December 28th

• Posted on 29 December 16 at 04:25Permalink
    This is the 2ND thing I've been burned on by buying it on the Black Friday sale. It was $13.39 during that sale. And I paid $35.69 for the Resident Evil Triple Pack and all 3 games were $9.99 last week for the deals with gold. Shouldn't the black Friday sales have been the lowest they'll get this year.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,296,155
    Posted on 29 December 16 at 04:37Permalink
    Chazitude 1313 said:
    This is the 2ND thing I've been burned on by buying it on the Black Friday sale. It was $13.39 during that sale. And I paid $35.69 for the Resident Evil Triple Pack and all 3 games were $9.99 last week for the deals with gold. Shouldn't the black Friday sales have been the lowest they'll get this year.
    This kind of thinking will only leave you frustrated. If you are interested in a game, pick a price target and grab it when it reaches that target. Don't be surprised when a better deal comes along, especially around the holidays. FH3 was $30 on black friday and I missed out on ot. Now it's $38-40. I could wait until it hits $30 again, but if I buy it now I cant complain if it's $30 tomorrow.
  • mda4lifemda4life14,815
    Posted on 29 December 16 at 05:15Permalink
    Chazitude 1313 said:
    I would say I have to agree with you that is the whole idea around Black Friday to have the lowest prices of the year. But even the big box stores have better prices now after that sale. It is so frustrating.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.