The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Countdown to 2017 Weekly Deals: Week Two - December 29th-January 9th

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce841,615
  • Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:52Permalink
    Good grief, that's a heck of a list. Thanks for doing these Chewie. It's greatly appreciated! toast
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,122,938
    Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:59Permalink
    paintballgirl said:
    Good grief, that's a heck of a list. Thanks for doing these Chewie. It's greatly appreciated! toast
    +1. These posts are always a huge help.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4549,457
    Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:59Permalink
    Nice work!

The price of some of those IAPs is insane!

I think I'll hold off for now. I've spent enough this month
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:02Permalink
    I've spent so much money on these sales. It's been absolutely wonderful for me.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Just Cause 3. Dead Rising 4. Bioshock. Dead Island. Ezio Collection. Watch Dogs 2. Payday. Far Cry Primal. Overwatch. Arkham Collection. Minecraft Story mode. Lego Star Wars and Jurassic World so far shock Might get Advanced Warfare, Saints Row, and 7 Days to die as well.

Highly recommended Sunset Overdrive and Shadows of Mordor to anyone who hasn't played them yet.
    One does not simply tK some of the day. tK all day.
  • AlphaSignalAlphaSignal970,413
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:05Permalink
    I would spend so much money on Season Passes/DLC if they actually put any of them on sale. But we only ever get discounts on the Gold Editions
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,196,683
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:06Permalink
    The Globalizer said:
    paintballgirl said:
    +1. These posts are always a huge help.
    ^Yup good job, thanks!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:08Permalink
    Thanks Chewie, I would literally know dick all without this legendary shit each sale! clap Legend amongst wookies, to be sure.

OT: I bought everything that's on sale here at Black Friday, so this is like a re-run roll
    We Get The Achievements We Deserve
  • visheyryvisheyry456,032
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:10Permalink
    I want to think Fallout 4 season pass will be cheaper in the future. I have a big enough backlog to wait it out.

Also, shame on anyone who didn't get Sunset Overdrive when it was GWG and paying for it now.
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:10Permalink
    Very much appreciate the list!

Is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Worth $30? I've never played it and have wanted to.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
  • SpilnerSpilner786,926
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL371,837
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:14Permalink
    Strange how rocket league's achievement is flagged as Discontinued instead of Unobtainable, oh well.

AlphaSignal said:
    I would spend so much money on Season Passes/DLC if they actually put any of them on sale. But we only ever get discounts on the Gold Editions
    I know right! This has been annoying me for a while, I ended up buying the Witcher 3 DLC separately during a sale because it was cheaper than the season pass...
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:15Permalink
    Seriously? MS fuck you. I bought Dark Souls 3 for €35 on sale and you reduced it further, come on! Why put it on sale twice in the same sale....
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:15Permalink
    So this week is actually 1.5 weeks, correct?
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:16Permalink
    Ereaser NL said:
    Strange how rocket league's achievement is flagged as Discontinued instead of Unobtainable, oh well.

AlphaSignal said:
    I know right! This has been annoying me for a while, I ended up buying the Witcher 3 DLC separately during a sale because it was cheaper than the season pass...
    Unobtainable means that no one was ever able to unlock it...
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:17Permalink
    Yeah, thanks for these, Chewie. Every now and then I get the slightest urge to buy something published by WB Games but your posts always walk me back from the edge and I don't end up supporting such blatant anti-consumer nonsense. Much appreciated!

Bit off topic but, as we approach the end of the year it's usually the time when we are hit with some de-listings as licences run out. Has anyone seen/heard anything about any XBLA games going away soon?
  • KJer25KJer25645,816
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:18Permalink
    Some pretty good deals here, even if a bunch of them are just repeated from Black Friday.
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2194,558
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:19Permalink
    So Banner Saga is much cheaper in CAD. How do I purchase in CAD as opposed to USD?
  • Gt 302 BossGt 302 Boss137,272
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:21, Edited on 30 December 16 at 00:22 by Gt 302 BossPermalink
    visheyry said:
    I want to think Fallout 4 season pass will be cheaper in the future. I have a big enough backlog to wait it out.

Also, shame on anyone who didn't get Sunset Overdrive when it was GWG and paying for it now.
    Exception is those that are new comers to Xbox one that got a console from Santa 🎅 . I'm just saying..
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:24, Edited on 30 December 16 at 00:30 by MC PHILABUSTAPermalink
    I'll take the season passes for far cry 4 , watch dogs and dying light please and how about a fair price for black ops 3 season pass ..thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.