The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Countdown to 2017 Weekly Deals: Week Two - December 29th-January 9th

AuthorMessage
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:50
The second week of Countdown to 2017 deals brings a whole new heap of discounts

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Countdown to 2017 Weekly Deals: Week Two - December 29th-January 9th
paintballgirl
paintballgirl
Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:52
Good grief, that's a heck of a list. Thanks for doing these Chewie. It's greatly appreciated! toast
The Globalizer
Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:59
paintballgirl said:
Good grief, that's a heck of a list. Thanks for doing these Chewie. It's greatly appreciated! toast
+1. These posts are always a huge help.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 29 December 16 at 23:59
Nice work!

The price of some of those IAPs is insane!

I think I'll hold off for now. I've spent enough this month
ButtersStayUgly
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:02
I've spent so much money on these sales. It's been absolutely wonderful for me.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Just Cause 3. Dead Rising 4. Bioshock. Dead Island. Ezio Collection. Watch Dogs 2. Payday. Far Cry Primal. Overwatch. Arkham Collection. Minecraft Story mode. Lego Star Wars and Jurassic World so far shock Might get Advanced Warfare, Saints Row, and 7 Days to die as well.

Highly recommended Sunset Overdrive and Shadows of Mordor to anyone who hasn't played them yet.
One does not simply tK some of the day. tK all day.
AlphaSignal
AlphaSignal
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:05
I would spend so much money on Season Passes/DLC if they actually put any of them on sale. But we only ever get discounts on the Gold Editions
Apocalypse Kane
Apocalypse Kane
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:06
The Globalizer said:
paintballgirl said:
+1. These posts are always a huge help.
^Yup good job, thanks!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:08
Thanks Chewie, I would literally know dick all without this legendary shit each sale! clap Legend amongst wookies, to be sure.

OT: I bought everything that's on sale here at Black Friday, so this is like a re-run roll
We Get The Achievements We Deserve
visheyry
visheyry
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:10
I want to think Fallout 4 season pass will be cheaper in the future. I have a big enough backlog to wait it out.

Also, shame on anyone who didn't get Sunset Overdrive when it was GWG and paying for it now.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:10
Very much appreciate the list!

Is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Worth $30? I've never played it and have wanted to.
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:12
Glad I didn't buy Dear Esther: Landmark Edition last week
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:14
Strange how rocket league's achievement is flagged as Discontinued instead of Unobtainable, oh well.

AlphaSignal said:
I would spend so much money on Season Passes/DLC if they actually put any of them on sale. But we only ever get discounts on the Gold Editions
I know right! This has been annoying me for a while, I ended up buying the Witcher 3 DLC separately during a sale because it was cheaper than the season pass...
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:15
Seriously? MS fuck you. I bought Dark Souls 3 for €35 on sale and you reduced it further, come on! Why put it on sale twice in the same sale....
One does not simply stop playing xbox
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:15
So this week is actually 1.5 weeks, correct?
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:16
Ereaser NL said:
Strange how rocket league's achievement is flagged as Discontinued instead of Unobtainable, oh well.

AlphaSignal said:
I know right! This has been annoying me for a while, I ended up buying the Witcher 3 DLC separately during a sale because it was cheaper than the season pass...
Unobtainable means that no one was ever able to unlock it...
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:17
Yeah, thanks for these, Chewie. Every now and then I get the slightest urge to buy something published by WB Games but your posts always walk me back from the edge and I don't end up supporting such blatant anti-consumer nonsense. Much appreciated!

Bit off topic but, as we approach the end of the year it's usually the time when we are hit with some de-listings as licences run out. Has anyone seen/heard anything about any XBLA games going away soon?
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:18
Some pretty good deals here, even if a bunch of them are just repeated from Black Friday.
Llamaman2
Llamaman2
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:19
So Banner Saga is much cheaper in CAD. How do I purchase in CAD as opposed to USD?
LoH TRIG6ER
LoH TRIG6ER
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:21, Edited on 30 December 16 at 00:22 by LoH TRIG6ER
visheyry said:
I want to think Fallout 4 season pass will be cheaper in the future. I have a big enough backlog to wait it out.

Also, shame on anyone who didn't get Sunset Overdrive when it was GWG and paying for it now.
Exception is those that are new comers to Xbox one that got a console from Santa 🎅 . I'm just saying..
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 30 December 16 at 00:24, Edited on 30 December 16 at 00:30 by MC PHILABUSTA
I'll take the season passes for far cry 4 , watch dogs and dying light please and how about a fair price for black ops 3 season pass ..thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.