The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Countdown to 2017 Weekly Deals: Week Two - December 29th-January 9th

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce761,992
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 01:23Permalink
    Got excited when I saw Duke Nukem Forever. Is the "Doctor who cloned me" DLC finally going on sale?? Nope disappointed again.facepalm
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 01:26, Edited on 30 December 16 at 01:26 by MC PHILABUSTAPermalink
    Portal 2 it is ! Really wish Forza horizon 2 was 10.... I gave up on that dlc being on sale and just bite the bullet .
  • DrewDrew258,936
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 02:15Permalink
    Picked up Catherine wink I honestly have no idea what to expect from it.
  • BRAN IS HEREBRAN IS HERE303,878
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 02:24Permalink
    Daredad Crust said:
    Picked up Catherine wink I honestly have no idea what to expect from it.
    The wildest most frustrating yet rewarding experience.
    Oh and tittys
    D
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 02:33Permalink
    I've been waiting for AC Rogue to be $10 since its release. I have up and decided to eat the extra two quarters.

Will probably get Portal 2 as well. Might pick up Crystal Defenders and Catherine as well.

So clearly this is a horrible sale. Rabble rabble! compute
  • Redd FiveRedd Five773,233
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 02:38Permalink
    Probably Catherine and Crystal Defenders for me.
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 04:38Permalink
    Trying to decide between final fight and d & d. I was looking for a new beat em up. Any suggestions?
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 06:45Permalink
    I don't have too many more games on my wish list for 360, but Forza Horizon 2 is one of them. It's still VERY expensive for a physical copy, even used. This seems like it's the best price it's been and I don't trust 360 items to be in future sales, as they've already disappeared from the daily countdown. Also will probably get the season pass for Borderlands 2 at that price.
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
  • Kuningatar VKuningatar V263,642
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 07:57Permalink
    Why on earth Activision wont NEVER brind any 360 COD season passes or DLC to sale??? What's the point of cheap game if it's season pass is still 49 eur?!
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 08:47Permalink
    Most of the Xbox One games on sale for week 2 are still too expensive for my taste, but the 360 selection is full of games with great prices. Thank you MS for keeping this sale up till the 9th so I can use my January's salary to buy thoes titles. clap
  • Posted on 30 December 16 at 09:10Permalink
    ll Viper 61 ll said:
    Trying to decide between final fight and d & d. I was looking for a new beat em up. Any suggestions?
    Both are real good! And both have easy achievements.
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob150,050
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 09:16Permalink
    Excellent sales for me as a 360 only player. Three of the games I was intending to pick up before I stop playing the 360 (Tales from Borderlands / Prison Architect / The Escapists) have been included in the sale. Adding them to the backlog means I won't need to bother upgrading to a newer console for two or three more years, especially as there are usually 2 or 3 games with gold titles I end up playing anyway...

Only Child of Light remaining in terms of games I'm interested in that has never had a decent sale now!
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan936,054
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 09:45Permalink
    Killer is Dead rock

I own most of the other games already. music
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 16 at 11:00Permalink
    Killer is Dead and Portal 2 for me.

Sucks that Catherine isn't discounted in Europe.
  • LilGurgiLilGurgi186,247
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 13:42Permalink
    This sale works for me. My 360 stopped recognizing disks so I've lost the ability to play all games I only had physical copies of and weren't made BC yet. This means I can finally pick up AC:Rogue and also get Skyrim so that I can finish up almost 1/2 the achievements (main story done, but DLC and so many side quests/guilds left). Not bad for a combined $26. I can do that.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator421,799
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 14:39Permalink
    Be aware that the DLC for XCOM is delisted and you wont be able to complete
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob150,050
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 17:21Permalink
    wrong XCom...

the one on sale is the one that includes all the DLC at no extra cost as an 'improved edition' of the original game.
  • R06U3R06U3272,897
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 17:22Permalink
    DeviSlator said:
    Be aware that the DLC for XCOM is delisted and you wont be able to complete
    I believe you're confusing Enemy Within with Enemy Unknown, which MS made available with GWG, and mysteriously completely delisted shortly thereafter with no notice. shock warning facepalm

Enemy Within doesn't show any discontinued achievements, and I believe contains most of the content from Enemy Unknown, plus some new extra content. Unfortunately, they are completely separate games, and you can't use any Enemy Unknown saves with it or finish Enemy Unknown's DLC achievements.
  • Flynn423Flynn423350,341
    Posted on 30 December 16 at 18:22Permalink
    OldSchoolBlood said:
    Got excited when I saw Duke Nukem Forever. Is the "Doctor who cloned me" DLC finally going on sale?? Nope disappointed again.facepalm
    Ha! I had the exact same thought and disappointment!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.