The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Countdown to 2017 Weekly Deals: Week Two - December 29th-January 9th

AuthorMessage
DeviSlator
390,139
DeviSlator
Posted on 30 December 16 at 19:16
Ah, my mistake thanks for clearing up
sanityends
318,361
sanityends
Posted on 31 December 16 at 09:59
R06U3 said:
DeviSlator said:
Be aware that the DLC for XCOM is delisted and you wont be able to complete
I believe you're confusing Enemy Within with Enemy Unknown, which MS made available with GWG, and mysteriously completely delisted shortly thereafter with no notice. shock warning facepalm

Enemy Within doesn't show any discontinued achievements, and I believe contains most of the content from Enemy Unknown, plus some new extra content. Unfortunately, they are completely separate games, and you can't use any Enemy Unknown saves with it or finish Enemy Unknown's DLC achievements.
Well said it's just sad that is what happened with the de-list not exactly PR move of the year.
I will walk the line of stability carefully as I stare at my ever growing backlog.
DE4N MUFC
590,120
DE4N MUFC
Posted on 31 December 16 at 15:58
Really hope The Orange Box is on sale if this Countdown Sale runs into a third week.
TheSameDunce
98,430
TheSameDunce
Posted on 31 December 16 at 16:36
I'll take Catherine for $2.99 Alex.
ChewieOnIce
606,868
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 31 December 16 at 18:11, Edited on 31 December 16 at 18:31 by ChewieOnIce
DE4N MUFC said:
Really hope The Orange Box is on sale if this Countdown Sale runs into a third week.
There are no more offers. These ones last until the 9th and the countdown is finished.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
DE4N MUFC
590,120
DE4N MUFC
Posted on 31 December 16 at 20:33
ChewieOnIce said:
There are no more offers. These ones last until the 9th and the countdown is finished.
In that case I'd pay the full price of £14.99 for The Orange Box but I just found out I can't use my £15 Microsoft Gift Card, it can only be purchased by Debit/Credit card. Just hope there's a decent Daily Deal offer that I can use the £15 gift card with.
Schinderdiv
408,993
Schinderdiv
Posted on 02 January 17 at 20:45, Edited on 02 January 17 at 20:47 by Schinderdiv
DE4N MUFC said:
ChewieOnIce said:
There are no more offers. These ones last until the 9th and the countdown is finished.
In that case I'd pay the full price of £14.99 for The Orange Box but I just found out I can't use my £15 Microsoft Gift Card, it can only be purchased by Debit/Credit card. Just hope there's a decent Daily Deal offer that I can use the £15 gift card with.
I believe you can purchase 360 games on your 360 with credits (gift cards). I'd swear last ime I looked you could. I'd check for you but I keep my 360 in our bedroom & it's not connected to the internet in there. It's an event to unplug it & hook it up in our living room so perhaps someone else can confirm or deny this for me. Daily deals are over as of December 31st, also. You can save those cards for a while though, don't have to use them immediately wink
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Zekling
216,579
Zekling
Posted on 03 January 17 at 16:42
Catherine at $2.99CAD? I'd pick it up if I didn't already own a physical copy of it.

Great game. Can't wait to get back into it on the xbox one now that it's backwards compatible!
DE4N MUFC
590,120
DE4N MUFC
Posted on 03 January 17 at 20:09
BanjoRebel said:
I believe you can purchase 360 games on your 360 with credits (gift cards). I'd swear last ime I looked you could. I'd check for you but I keep my 360 in our bedroom & it's not connected to the internet in there. It's an event to unplug it & hook it up in our living room so perhaps someone else can confirm or deny this for me. Daily deals are over as of December 31st, also. You can save those cards for a while though, don't have to use them immediately wink
Yeah I could use the gift card on an Xbox 360 but problem is I don't have one and don't know anyone who does, these days everyone has either an Xbox One or a PS4. I'm liking the look of Dead Effect 2 which is out on the 13th so I'm hoping that turns out to be a decent game.
TheCharityGamer
Posted on 04 January 17 at 19:17
def picking up catherine
Founder of the BGLC
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.