Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Halo and Batman New Year Timed Achievements

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove473,085
  • Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:01
    Thx, got the Valhalla one.
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn1,686,428
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:06
    would be nice to post earlier as here (GMT+8) just change to 2 Jan >_<
  • ABACAB72ABACAB72975,548
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:08
    Actually, got them all. Thought that there were new ones. Yay!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:32, Edited on 01 January 17 at 16:33 by
    why not post these sort of articles 2 day's in advance? here in Australia it's the 2nd now
  • matdanmatdan842,310
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:33
    lfcjohn said:
    Exact same problem. :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:39
    matdan said:
    lfcjohn said:
    Or... not be lazy and remember for yourself instead of having to rely on others for reminders...
  • chaotikillachaotikilla345,913 345,913 GamerScore
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:47
    If you've missed it you can set date back a day offline and it still counts on Batman. Not sure about halo though and it won't be time stamped if it's the last one you need.
    power to the gamers
  • Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:49
    thanks for the info! I appreciate it
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 16:54
    Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham CityStorytellerThe Storyteller achievement in Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City worth 54 pointsHave 12 murderous dates with Calendar Man

The first guide says for Batman that the achievement goes off GMT time anyway, so it should still work
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 17 at 17:03, Edited on 01 January 17 at 17:08 by
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    matdan said:
    lfcjohn said:
    Or... not be lazy and remember for yourself instead of having to rely on others for reminders...
    isn't this an achievement site which help's other's? they are the one's who are posting the achievement reminder's for people to see, but yet, a lot of people miss it because it's so late.
    not everybody remember's every single achievement date.
    what you said was a moron thing to say.
    It's easy for you to say because you don't miss out on the reminder because your American

One more thing it's funny how you're calling somebody lazy because they aren't remembering a certain achievement date but you have to take the lazy way out and boost all of your's .pretty rich wouldn't you say?
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 17:09
    xONLY INHUMANx said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    matdan said:
    lfcjohn said:
    isn't this an achievement site which help's other's? they are the one's who are posting the achievement reminder's for people to see, but yet, a lot of people miss it because it's so late.
    It's easy for you to say because you don't miss out on the reminder because your American
    Not a lot of newshounds are around at this time, sorry it was not out quicker
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 17 at 17:13, Edited on 01 January 17 at 17:13 by
    MegsonGrove said:
    xONLY INHUMANx said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    matdan said:
    lfcjohn said:
    Not a lot of newshounds are around at this time, sorry it was not out quicker
    i understand that but wouldn't it be easier and faster just to re-post old achievement date reminder articles a few weeks up in advance?
  • EurydaceEurydace652,934
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 18:12
    We post them generally within the day. Ideally it would have been yesterday. But we were all doing New Years things. smile. Sorry!
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,846,466
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 18:28
    Make Australian Achievement Reminders Great Again Also
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 17 at 19:02
    The Globalizer said:
    Make Australian Achievement Reminders Great Again Also
    hahaha that's funny
  • LadyNova01LadyNova01347,112
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 19:37
    Could have finished the Valhalla one on MCC but my Xbox broke Yesterday so I haven't had time to get a new one so I guess I'll have to wait till my next chance
    Ichigo Kurosaki is my name and reaping hollows is my game
  • ElyohElyoh1,075,899
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 21:48
    Was posted around 5am NZ time on the second...I need to go through and set calendar reminders for all these Halo ones, dived it for the UHH and have no idea what the achievements actually are!
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 01 January 17 at 22:27
    YAY, I just added those days to my exchange account so I can be notified. Thanks!!! :)
    Z3RØ
  • JappeJappe1,149,003
    Posted on 01 January 17 at 22:35
    How about develop an automated system that prints out a notice line on top of the first page in TrueAchievements whenever there's date-specific achievements coming? I know you guys have a lot on your hands and you're adding new features to the site all the time but just related to this subject this came to my mind.

It's not hard to implement. Just flagging all the date specific achievements is probably the biggest job :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads