Series Discussion

Forum to discuss and propose game series ideas

Adding new games to a series?

• Posted on 06 February 20 at 21:52Permalink
    Indeed it was! Good catch, this has now been fixed. toast
  • Posted on 13 February 20 at 04:53Permalink
    I noticed recently that Zombie Army 4: Dead War is not included in the Sniper Elite series, but instead a new Zombie Army series has been created that includes both this game and the previous one, Zombie Army Trilogy.

While I’m fine with a new series being made and the game being included in it, I don’t see why it is not included in the Sniper Elite series as well – like Zombie Army Trilogy is - seeing that it is basically the same game with the same game mechanics, gameplay, slow-mo x-ray kill cams and even main character (Karl Fairburne) as Sniper Elite. There are many games that are included in more than one series, and I feel that this game should be one of them; obviously, Zombie Army Trilogy is included in both, and this game is basically similar to that game in practically every way, so I believe that it should follow suit in series inclusions.

I’m a big fan of both the Sniper Elite games as well as the Sniper Elite spinoff Zombie Army games and would like to have all of them included in the main Sniper Elite series, as I currently have that tracked on my homepage.

I hope I posted this in the correct forum/thread and am awaiting a hopefully positive reply from someone on the game info team. Thank you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.