Game Discussion: Wordament (Android)

Discontinued achievements.

• Posted on 05 January 17 at 17:58Permalink
    While these achievements can still be earned in the game, they no longer upload to your Xbox account. I have unlocked multiple achievements while signed in, however none of them have uploaded to my profile, Looks like this is over.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario707,713
    Posted on 05 January 17 at 18:13Permalink
    People have been unlocking achievements still so it looks like an issue on your end is more likely.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 05 January 17 at 18:21Permalink
    I played a year and a half to Wordament snap and attack com Profile GYS GHOST and I can confirm that the achievements are unlocked but very late and often "offline." Wordament should not give particular problems (after a short time unlocks) snap attack is annoying (full of glitches and slow) wave
    Gys ghost
  • Posted on 06 January 17 at 15:20Permalink
    It's been well over a day and the achievements have still not appeared on my profile. How long do they usually take?
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 07 January 17 at 17:04Permalink
    It's now been several days, no unlocks on Xbox Live. I have tried to log out and back in, but it keeps the achievements unlocked in game. They refuse to be added to my live profile.

Please, does someone know how long it takes to be added to Xbox Live?
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario707,713
    Posted on 07 January 17 at 17:23Permalink
    I'm pretty sure I remember mine being almost instant, like any other achievement. I don't think any of mine were delayed.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 09 January 17 at 01:02Permalink
    Pretty clearly something wrong with the game... still not unlocked on my profile.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 15 January 17 at 22:19Permalink
    Week has gone by, still nothing on my profile. Tried logging in and out of the game, but they are still unlocked in the game on my profile. No way to re-unlock them. Looks like this games achievements no longer sync to Live. :(
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 16 January 17 at 22:55Permalink
    Mine haven't unlocked on Xbox either? Is there anything we can do?
    "Heroes don't fall from space. They jump" Twitter - james_tuke Instagram - James_Tuke
  • Posted on 16 January 17 at 22:58Permalink
    As soon as I posted that mine literally just appeared
    "Heroes don't fall from space. They jump" Twitter - james_tuke Instagram - James_Tuke
  • Posted on 24 January 17 at 10:29Permalink
    I've unlocked every achievement in game. Nothing updated to my profile. No way to delete save and try again. This game no longer works, no way around it....
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 24 January 17 at 10:48Permalink
    Dark Death 90 said:
    I've unlocked every achievement in game. Nothing updated to my profile. No way to delete save and try again. This game no longer works, no way around it....
    Even tried on two separate Xbox accounts. Discontinued...
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • LuentrixLuentrix220,499
    Posted on 06 June 17 at 03:56Permalink
    any fix for this yet??
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.