Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 28 January 11 at 05:16
    Please use this thread to discuss the Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough
  • MITCHELL3212MITCHELL3212137,097
    Posted on 28 May 11 at 03:40
    Just like to point out that I think your missing your guide for Golden Age of Comics, but everything else is Fantastic.
    "I'm a tax paying citizen of the United States of America means that I do in fact believe what my government tells me". King Nothing.
  • Posted on 05 June 11 at 05:47
    No, it's under the Costumes section of the guide.
    The pilots of the ROFLCOTER enjoy a nice slice of ZOMGBBQPIZZA and failberry lolmonade
  • MITCHELL3212MITCHELL3212137,097
    Posted on 05 June 11 at 06:58
    Sorry I wasn't clear enough, but what i meant was were is the page that can be printed out.
    "I'm a tax paying citizen of the United States of America means that I do in fact believe what my government tells me". King Nothing.
  • XystraXystra124,191
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 06:54
    About the last achievement (secret). The walkthrough states,

It will require multiple playthroughs of the game . . . .  After getting every achievement besides this one, start a new game on normal and when the game prompts you, choose: Load Game Statistics.  This will allow you to load a brand new game on a new difficulty (or the same one) with all of your unlocked powers, equipment and S.H.I.E.L.D. credits.  You will also be allowed to collect the simulator discs over again to earn lots of EXP as they can be replayed over and over again.  Happy hunting
    When does it "prompt you" to load the game stats? I tried starting a new game and got almost halfway through the first act...
  • Posted on 18 August 11 at 18:54, Edited on 05 November 11 at 03:36 by a rabid fuzzle
    After you finish the game, you can go to the main menu and select "new game" after this it will let you select the "load game statistics" and you can use old character data.
    The pilots of the ROFLCOTER enjoy a nice slice of ZOMGBBQPIZZA and lolmonade
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,148,577
    Posted on 10 March 13 at 01:00
    Recommend adding info on one of the first two pages about the glitch that reverts progress whenever an achievement pops. I was aware of characters and costumes relocking but it affects all progress for all achievements, and that is handy to know from the outset.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 March 13 at 16:51
    Apparently people with the Gold edition don't encounter the problems, can you confirm this? or is this just a rumor?

toast
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/n1ckKz.jpg
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,148,577
    Posted on 16 March 13 at 00:17
    I had the DLC, so cannot confirm.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.