TrueAchievements Polls Forum

Forum for our TrueAchievement Polls Only TA Staff can create polls here.

TA Poll: What's Your Most Anticipated 2017 Xbox Console Exclusive?

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 18 January 17 at 07:46
LifeExpectancy said:
I should say cuphead because I like platformers but it just doesnt look appealing. Then again it isnt so much a platformer as it is a side scroller/bullet hell game right? I dunno, havent been following it much since it didnt grab my attention. All of the rest are even more meh than Cuphead though.
It got a bad reception as a boss rush game so apparently the delays come due to the team adding more traditional playforming levels.
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 18 January 17 at 09:28
I went Crackdown 3, and i would also like to vote for other and add Forza Motorsport 7
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
LifeExpectancy
LifeExpectancy
Posted on 18 January 17 at 12:00
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
LifeExpectancy said:
I should say cuphead because I like platformers but it just doesnt look appealing. Then again it isnt so much a platformer as it is a side scroller/bullet hell game right? I dunno, havent been following it much since it didnt grab my attention. All of the rest are even more meh than Cuphead though.
It got a bad reception as a boss rush game so apparently the delays come due to the team adding more traditional playforming levels.
That's so weird. They shoulda stuck to their guns. I mean platformer folks probably wont care for the original portions, while fans of its earlier premise might be turned off by the platforming. Seems like trying to cater too the masses to me, which usually doesnt end well.
Regular Damo
Regular Damo
Posted on 18 January 17 at 22:04
Forza motorsport 7 is in September that has myvote

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 January 17 at 18:02
Cuphead

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 January 17 at 23:38
State of Decay 2, first was really good, second looks even better. Maybe Sea of Thieves as well looks pretty good, the rest are trash though. Do not really care about exclusives though, I care about the big titles and how they run, which the Xbox has always been better at. For example look at Skyrim, one of the best games of all time, if not the best, it is way better on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, than on PS3/PS4. Playstation just has crap Japanese trash games as exclusives and the occasional good one, but only a few, Xbox still has way bigger titles such as Forza, Halo, Gears of War, Dead Rising, etc. all way bigger titles than anything on Playstation.
Linkx41
Linkx41
Posted on 20 January 17 at 04:00
Brandon is G0D said:
State of Decay 2, first was really good, second looks even better. Maybe Sea of Thieves as well looks pretty good, the rest are trash though. Do not really care about exclusives though, I care about the big titles and how they run, which the Xbox has always been better at. For example look at Skyrim, one of the best games of all time, if not the best, it is way better on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, than on PS3/PS4. Playstation just has crap Japanese trash games as exclusives and the occasional good one, but only a few, Xbox still has way bigger titles such as Forza, Halo, Gears of War, Dead Rising, etc. all way bigger titles than anything on Playstation.
I tell ya, Uncharted 4 was easily the biggest piece of Japanese trash I ever did play. wink
Hooray for Windows 10!
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 20 January 17 at 08:49
Other: Where the hell is ME: Andromeda and Red Dead Redemption 2 on this list?! What a joke survey.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 20 January 17 at 09:49
ClaytThaGreat said:
Other: Where the hell is ME: Andromeda and Red Dead Redemption 2 on this list?! What a joke survey.
Taking it that you and the other person that posted Red Dead 2 didn't bother to read the title of the news post. What's your most anticipated 2017 Xbox console exclusive?
EaseAndInspire
Posted on 20 January 17 at 11:39
matdan said:
ClaytThaGreat said:
Taking it that you and the other person that posted Red Dead 2 didn't bother to read the title of the news post. What's your most anticipated 2017 Xbox console exclusive?
C'mon clay!
Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
Sanmartino16
Sanmartino16
Posted on 20 January 17 at 12:49
None of these, I'm hoping for more to be revealed. Maybe a new Alan Wake?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 20 January 17 at 20:33
Linkx41 said:
Brandon is G0D said:
I tell ya, Uncharted 4 was easily the biggest piece of Japanese trash I ever did play. wink
I did say the occasional good one, which would be Uncharted and The Last of Us and maybe a few others, pretty much all the rest would be Japanese trash. wink
SE6A K1N6
SE6A K1N6
Posted on 21 January 17 at 03:00
In an earlier post I said State of Decay 2 but then I saw Phantom Dust is slated for this year. I am equally excited for those games. Hopefully, both games have 4 player local.

https://gamerant.com/phantom-dust-remaster-e3-2016/
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 21 January 17 at 15:13
Xbox really needs to step their game up in the exclusive department!
illyTheKid TM
illyTheKid TM
Posted on 21 January 17 at 16:50, Edited on 21 January 17 at 16:51 by illyTheKid TM
Scalebound was my most anticipated game for 2017. Sea of Thieves interests me somewhat but I'm not really excited for it
James12183
James12183
Posted on 21 January 17 at 22:07, Edited on 21 January 17 at 22:07 by James12183
Brandon is G0D said:
Linkx41 said:
Brandon is G0D said:
I did say the occasional good one, which would be Uncharted and The Last of Us and maybe a few others, pretty much all the rest would be Japanese trash. wink
You say "Japanese trash" but they are pretty much better than anything exclusive to the xbox systems.laugh
James12183
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 23 January 17 at 05:08
What's Your Most Anticipated 2017 Xbox Console Exclusive?

Russell LeCroy said:
Scalebound was the only exclusive this year that I gave any shit about.
It's cancellation leaves me wondering why I even prefer this console to be completely honest. cry
CRZYSPZ said:
Halo Wars 2.

Only because Scalebound was cancelled. Was 10x more excited for it.
Captain Wilace said:
Scalebound...but we can't have nice things, can we Xbox? (Xbox took a bigger L than Hillary did when she lost to Trump)

Xbox doesn't have any exclusives that I want for the year 2017 angry

Scalebound what the deciillyTheKid TM said:
Scalebound was my most anticipated game for 2017. Sea of Thieves interests me somewhat but I'm not really excited for it
ding factor of me getting One back in 2015, after seeing it in E3 2014. Xbox sucks when it comes to exclusives, Halo and Gears will only last for so long...also they're both shooterswarning
Scalebound.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 26 January 17 at 15:36
NBA Kirkland said:
Fable Legends. Please be good!
oh... HONEY....!
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 26 January 17 at 20:56
Twinkling82 said:
NBA Kirkland said:
oh... HONEY....!
Should... should we tell him?
#mentallypudding
matdan
matdan
Posted on 27 January 17 at 07:08
alklein92201 said:
Twinkling82 said:
NBA Kirkland said:
oh... HONEY....!
Should... should we tell him?
No... let him down gently. wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.