Game Discussion: Rock Band 4 Forum

Hard/Expert Achievements not implementing properly?

AuthorMessage
foodiddiedoo
foodiddiedoo
Posted on 23 January 17 at 13:48
Anyone else having trouble with the 5 Star all songs on Hard achievement not implementing properly? I have all but 3 songs 5 starred but the percentage is down at 76%. If you have rivals installed do you need to 5 star all of those as well? I tried doing a few Rivals songs and Gold Starred one (that implemented the Gold Star achievement even though it's not technically a "disk" song) but it didn't change the percentage for Hard or Expert. I don't actually own Rivals (the expansion is linked to my husband's profile) so I've been signing him in to gain XP for the songs as I work through all the songs on Hard/Expert. Has anyone had any issues with having Rivals Active/Not Active? I'm not having any issues on any other achievements that I have left.

If anyone else experienced this issue (or can confirm that once I hit 5 stars on the other 3 songs I have left that the achievement will implement properly) please let me know!
Thanks!
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 24 January 17 at 05:50
If you have Rivals they're required for Gold Stars, so I expect they are for difficulties as well
#mentallypudding
foodiddiedoo
foodiddiedoo
Posted on 24 January 17 at 14:14
Last night I finished up 5 stars on all 65 of the main game songs and the achievement stopped implementing at 80%. I already have 3 of the Rivals songs 5 starred so that would put me at 68/77 if we're including those songs to get the achievement now which should at least be 88%. Something just isn't right.
Any clue if the achievement will jump up a massive percentage if I finish up the Rivals songs as well?
Also, it doesn't seem like playing on a different instrument (like vocal harmonies instead of vocals) helps with the songs I feel like I didn't get credit for.
foodiddiedoo
foodiddiedoo
Posted on 26 January 17 at 13:50
The forced update for online multiplayer brought the achievement up to 95%, maybe another update will make it go to 100.
BRANIAC1972
BRANIAC1972
Posted on 29 January 17 at 05:23
Same issue for me, though there is no way I will be getting this achievement. My percentage jumped from 54% to 66% in one song. Something is not right with this achievement. Hope you unlock it soon...Good luck!
oxSOLIDxSNAKExo
Posted on 02 August 17 at 21:28
Im in the same/similar boat. Even for the hard mode 5 star its not unlocking. I was at 95% before i touched any rivals songs. Now theres 24 rivals songs not just 12?? Ive 5starred 20 out of 24 and no achiement progression... after the other 4 songs i will have for sure 5 starred all songs on one instrument (guitar) ON HARD... not to mention all 5starred across multiple instruments...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.