Game Discussion: Gears of War 4 Forum

most effective packs to farm Scrap?

AuthorMessage
Brewmak
25,485 25,485 GamerScore
Brewmak
Posted on 27 January 17 at 21:28
Hey all, Just wondering if anyone knows the most effective packs to buy to farm scrap. I have been buying the horde packs to try and max out exploding headshots for sniper and the rage skill for scout but is taking forever. Is there a more efficient pack i should be spending the credits on to get more rare or epic items to scrap?
tatouthomas80
Posted on 30 January 17 at 10:20
opérations pack ~~> most chance
Toto
Brewmak
25,485 25,485 GamerScore
Brewmak
Posted on 31 January 17 at 03:37
thanks ill start buying those from now on
o Whix o
o Whix o
Posted on 01 February 17 at 00:12
tatouthomas80 said:
opérations pack ~~> most chance
Operation Packs are the most valuable for the price and or coins. You get so much for very little in these. I had enough coins to get 10 packs, and came out with 3500 scrap. It was nice.
Frizbog
Frizbog
Posted on 11 October 17 at 22:53
Anyone know if this is still true? Need to get a ton of scrap for leveling up horde skills...

Thanks
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 11 October 17 at 22:58
Yeah operations packs are still the best. Most of the limited time packs are usually pretty good as well.
Frizbog
Frizbog
Posted on 12 October 17 at 16:34
By limited time, do you mean (for example) Marcus Fenix and Golden Gear? Or are there specific ones that have better drop rates?

Thanks
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 12 October 17 at 16:50, Edited on 12 October 17 at 16:51 by JamP0und32
Any of the packs in the featured section are usually pretty good. Out of the 2 going now I found the golden gear packs to be better.
count023
count023
Posted on 12 October 17 at 22:51
Elite packs have been doing it for me. I know everyone says ops average out better but after having played a few hundred hours of horde Just to get a class to level 6, I found elite packs on average give more scrap for every inconceivable run finished. I'd get 1000-1200 scrap for each pair of boxes in a mix of legendries and epics, with ops packs it was mostly blue and green with occasionally a purple
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.